ITT: Absolutely /elite/ players that people for some reason forgot or don't talk about anymore

ITT: Absolutely /elite/ players that people for some reason forgot or don't talk about anymore

Attached: roy-makaay-28b19d54-149c-43b8-b6cb-4dab167aa3c-resize-750.jpg (750x1125, 106.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pguJEIXclt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continuing with the subject of Depor legends...

Attached: Djalma.jpg (1213x1475, 840.86K)

Is this an edited picture of Suarez? I honestly dont know who that is

>honestly dont know who that is
Roy Makaay

Think Lewandowski, but never had Covid * single legs to win him a CL so mostly remembered as le Bundesliga flat track man

I think Bayern failed to get even a QF in all the time he was there. Or he was in that one QF where Drogba showed up for the first time (people considered drogba a chelsea flop till then)

how do you not know roy makaay
im american and i know him

I used to buy him on football manager and he was ALWAYS SHIT

God, I fucking hate zoomers

My favorite player when I was 10 years old,
Lewandowski of that time

I was born in 2002
He just looks like photoshopped Suarez ,sorry nobody knows who this forgotten boomer is

This guy was golden boot the year you were born, it's normal that you don't know him. In 2012 you were 10 years old, you are from the generation of Messi and CR7.

Jari Litmanen

bixente lizarazu

Claudio Lopez was insane
Ariel Ortega too

Attached: claudio-lopez-fc-valencia-1999-00-1633014683-71969.jpg (1002x560, 205.96K)

Das Phantom

Ynr Jimmy "Floyd" Hasselbaink

>just found out he’s assistant manager at Rangers

Cool!

perisic

I'm 25 and I've never seen this man play
That Bayern shirt is from early 00
Either you all sat your whole childhood watching these shitters or you're all well over 30
Either way, embarassing and probably just another above average benefited by nostalgia

shut up monkey

This
Shut the fuck up boomer get off Yea Forums and get a life

was he elite?

I named my character on Habbo Hotel after him

shut the fuck up mahmed, if I want some kebab I'll call your mother and you better deliver it fast

I'm whiter than your mothers bleached arsehole you stupid fucking wog

>tf
>tp
that's it achmed, I'm not tipping
youtu.be/pguJEIXclt4

I'm 30
Fuck off back to Twitter, fr fr, dumb zoomer

He was good but he had the likes of van Nistelrooij, Kluivert and Bergkamp ahead of him at the nt at the time.

yo dis nigga 30 postin on 4cheddit lmao fr fr no cap bruh

Ayo dis nigga 30 years old on 4th channel wtf nigga get yo shit together fr

if you're younger than 30 wtf are you doing here? serious question

another oldhead ass nigga fr lmao damn bruh tf u doing on 4chans??/

this site hasn't been relevant since 2009, there is no reason for anyone who wasnt 18 then to be here, you're here either because you're retarded and think this place has any relevance or because you think Yea Forums is a cool edgy alternative to reddit that you can whisper to your friends in school about because someone posted boobs in a thread about messi

Attached: miroslav-klose-1401090206-26.png (1002x560, 409.03K)

>because someone posted boobs in a thread about messi
that was me

real one

I remember his goal against Real Madrid in 2007, the fatest in history. That guy was like Huntelaar but way better. We mainly remember him from Bayern but he was also clutch with La Coruna.

Seems like everyone forgot about this guy too

Attached: manchester-uniteds-ruud-van-nistelrooy-during-the-legends-match-at-K3C5KN.jpg (1030x1390, 138.07K)

This guy was fucking awesome.

Based 02 chad. We run this board

most of the football i got to watch as a child were bundesliga highlights, i remember makaay quite well

First time I heard Roy Makaay's name I thought he was Scottish

He's adequately rated. Great ball anticipation and a finisher. FV

Attached: fyZb9I4uDxNY.png (741x414, 388.03K)

great partnership with Rosicky in Dortmund

Attached: BF0E9420-B963-4163-B8DB-CB5CDCFCB381.jpg (266x355, 34.86K)

Cambiasso

I'm 26 and even though I barely watched Bayern I knew Roy Makaay.

Attached: supermario.jpg (1927x2910, 1.53M)

Loved him at Monaco

Seems like no one rates him anymore

Attached: 1355.jpg (400x500, 39.5K)

Attached: OIP(1).jpg (333x499, 23.17K)

Brings back memories of my dad, brother and me watching football in the early 2000s. He was a meme between us. Great player.

what are we supposed to do you filthy fucking muttnigger

i see his father from time to time selling 2nd hand stuff as a hobby

you should ask yourself that question zoomfuck
when i was your age, even though i loved football i couldn't find time to watch CL finals because im too busy changing girlfriends and having a good time..

10 years later and i still mog all of you lookwise but cant find a place to find some young pussy...
life is boring now i shitpost at work while you neet like a bitch...

i wish i was young though but definitely not to sit on Yea Forums

Now a taxi driver in the US

If Harry Maguire is worth £80m.

Attached: 60DF0007-3FAE-4CC3-8EA5-ADCF2D882F13.jpg (540x771, 70.56K)

I think today is a day we should remember him Yea Forums... I hope you've never forgotten...

Attached: AY84066481Chelseas Fernando.jpg (968x645, 102.38K)

Attached: 4EFA96C3-38F0-40E9-A351-0516B187DDA5.jpg (360x450, 23.61K)

>no one rates Juve's goat
Please

This. Your 20's are supposed to be about lots of sex, drugs, going to clubs and festivals. Even if you were autistic. We're lucky to have had a childhood that wasn't so teched up and anti social, not having constant internet and certainly not in the palm of your hands. You were constantly forced to be out and interacting with people. I genuinely feel sad when I see people post how they're in their late teens and early 20's locked in their houses all day, posting on here. It's so crazy how one generation later is so fucked.

i thought you were asking it the other way around..
my bad moor

We went from that too Depay and Weghorst

Lucio

Now more famous as an Overwatch character. SAD!