What's the verdict? best movie of the year?

what's the verdict? best movie of the year?

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-poster-1552918174.jpg (480x324, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhVPwen3pk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My younger brother thinks so.

Yup, name anything better that came out this year

Best so far for sure.

THAT FUCKING ENDING BROS. I HAVEN'T HAD A FILM MAKE ME FEEL THINGS LIKE THAT IN FUCKING YEARS. I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH CINEMA. BASED QUENTIN.

Bretty good/10, not Tarantino's best and parts of it feel disconnected.

Yeah, dude, because it's awesome.

not jewish enough to like it

Best pleb filter of the year.

2nd after Endgame for me.

>AHHH BWADU PREASE NO MORE BWADU YOU'RE HURTING ME

Attached: 1566859332860.gif (288x136, 669K)

gonna have to agree so far
your younger brother has good taste

My younger brother is gay though.

Attached: 1564232086670.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Proof that Quentin needs Harvey. Shit foot fetish film

The entire movie dragged on a little bit but the ending made up for it.

Lotta foot scenes in this one too.

Attached: ED10D576-4DE5-4CFE-AF8F-D8F1C22F2877.jpg (675x676, 43K)

Don't know if its the best, but it IS the most based

is he cute

Yes but he only fucks black guys.

I liked the movie, especially the ending, came home and found out that it's supposed to be about the Manson murders, who Sharon Tate is, etc. etc.

Now I just feel like it's a shame I didn't know that beforehand. Would have been way better.

death proof was better

as previously stated
he has good taste

I started liking it after 3 days, but I understand the flaws
It should be 2h15min

what a fucking pleb

Why does the movie end when DiCaprio goes to the Polanski house? Is it supposed to mean something?

after Polanski rapes girl he'll be the first to know

to know what?

what an absolute pleb

yes, di caprio's character ascends into movie heaven with a happy golden age of hollywood ending

Polanski owns movie heaven?

the only way he coudve made it more obvious that the gate to his house was the pearl gates would've been with clouds and angels singing

what was dicaprios worry throughout the entire movie, and what did he say about polanski moving next to his house?

its also a reference to the ending of the 9th gate, another polanski movie

For me it's between Once Upon a Time.. in Hollywood, One Child Nation, Avengers: Endgame, Apolo 11 and Birds of Passage.

Never thought Tarancula was such a big Polanski fag, so it wasn't that obvious to me. For me, the focus was more on him being Sharon Tate's husband.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhVPwen3pk0

I see. It makes more sense now.

I honestly felt more tension and excitement in the last act than I have before sex. I legitimately thought Leo was going to be killed and Cliff go on a rampage at Spahn Ranch. But Tarantino's self awareness when BTFO the Manson faggots was more kiino than anything else could have been.

Attached: 33fff7804ebbbccd8b6eb6e83aa77b52.jpg (493x335, 23K)

It's over for azn bois. The last pillar on which the fantasy of azn masculinity stood has collapsed. Asian will be transformed into a huge brothel for White Men to rape and fuck, this includes so-called as*an men, which will all be transformed into the sweetest azn traps for us White Men to enjoy.

I was having sex when I was 14 years old. Do people forget what it was like being in your early teens or were they raised in different times?

what? have sex

It was so fucking satisfying.

Basically, yep

Already did dude. My statement won't change if I do it again.

>I was having sex when I was 14 years old.
how old are your now?
I'm 23 and even top Chads couldn't make their girlfriends fuck them when we were all 14-15. Only white trash and niggers used to have sex that young.

Just watched it today. Definitely best this year, but it was still lacking. I feel like it should've been an hour or so longer. I wanted to see so much more.

>sweetest azn traps for us White Men to enjoy.
cringe

asian men look like women

Same here, feel like I should have known. Still great though and the bait aspect of Margo Robbies character was still conveyed even though I didn’t know the history.

why is Margot Robbie so beautiful bros?

It was shit

any idea when this will get a digital/physical release? movie ain't playing in my neck of the woods

It'll probably stay in theater for a long time. I'm afraid you have to be patient for that one.

ending ruined the whole movie.

patrician opinion

why dont Yea Forums use spoiler anymoar...what happen to a sense of dignity...stop acting so selfish you punks

until the last 20 minutes of the movie it's one of his best movies, up there with pulp fiction and jackie brown. And then the shtick ending makes you doubt that this guy knows anything about cinema and it's just you reading into things.

Mediocre to be honest. Only hardcore Quentin fans and normies will like this. It's basically a circle jerk from hollywood, about hollywood, for hollywood.

If you don't get a hard on understanding all the retro boomer references then you will not enjoy this movie. Also not the kind of movie to watch in kino. I was relatively let down, but entertained enough to give it a pass.

>a fanfic about Tate and QT OC (Cliff)
this movie is ridiculous in a new level, it's just a stupid fanfic, imagine writing a story about you saving JFK

The movie peaks when Leo opens himself to the little girl.

can’t think of anything better

>can’t think of anything remotely good
fixed for u
movies are shit in the last five years and tarantula saves cinema again

>saves cinema again

not really doe

i suspect you may have missed the point entirely

gay post

hello [/spoiler]/r/aznidentity

Attached: IMG_0408.jpg (1024x1021, 215K)

Choreography is bad in this scene

based
cringe

and why is that?

My local cinema is only 5 bucks a showing, how many more times should I see it.

Haven't seen it yet, is it kino anons?

it is kino user

You should honestly feel ashamed

Just saw it a couple of hours ago. Pure kino I think it's Tarantino's best movie since Pulp fiction. The 60s feeling is amazing. Great music too

For not knowing the names of some random murder victims that happened in your country 50 years ago?

I fucking loved it, and I hated everything Tarantino did since Inglourious Basterds, so there's that.

2 hours of driving in the Hollywood strip

Not him but I thought it was perfect. The title is intentionally the same as how children's stories start. And all children's stories need a satisfying happy end. Our heroes brutalizing the shit out of the irl murderers is just that. Instead of being this somber thing leaving you with life having its way of separating your from your closest friends or how you cling on to past glory, how bad things happen to innocent people etc. it's this borderline comedic catharsis and oozing positivity. I think it's especially cool since in my experience a lot of popular adult rated media nowadays is too gloomy, serious and cynical.

For not knowing the names of significant murder victims that happened in hollywood 50 years ago, and browsing Yea Forums and watching Tarantino movies.

Well Manson became an icon for his murders and the victims were high profile so yeah I guess its pretty well-known

>best movie of the year?
Under The Silver Lake. 2019 U.S. release makes it Oscar eligible.

I am taking this advice, I have the same feeling

My opinon is that it's just a shtick ending. I get it, I really do get the intention and what he tried(and succeeded) to do, I also get it's appeal, but throwing 2 and a half hours of character building and narrative development for such a gimmicky trick is unenviable. Instead of a great character, cliff turns into just a cool chad guy and nothing more. there is no edge to his character if he doesn't go off the deep end. There was so much actual potential and it was ruined because quentin felt insecure and gave a juvenile ending.
In hindsight he really should've fucking finished highschool.

kys

I imagine myself in asia, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to genocide and rape a*ians and to stop a*ians dogs from advancing. We mow down a*ians dogs but they keep coming. I shoot a*ians dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my M1911A1 and my ka-bar and begin slaughtering a*ians, since a*ians are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. a*ians were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Quentin tarantino smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in america, my homeland. My AMERICAN brother Leonardo Dicaprio gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1566888420029.jpg (510x600, 63K)

I just realized that OUTIH is the only movie I've seen that came out this year. It was pretty good but hopefully not the greatest. If its declared the best movie of 2019 its been a shitty year for Kino.

Thank god we will have some KINO in october ;)
>spills beans

Attached: the lighthouse.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Oh wow, YET ANOTHER bone chilling, gut wrenching, slow burn masterpiece from A24? How do they keep doing it, bros?

>Lotta foot scenes in this one too.
This, I don't have a foot fetish but it was quite embarrassing to see this with my friend.

Attached: 1322531108494.png (334x393, 265K)

Attached: soy face.png (210x240, 6K)

I think I Under The Silver Lake was better than Once Upon A Time In Hollywood honestly. Both great though

pleb.

Has everyone woken up from the conditioning to realize Sony only produces kino?

wow you showed me user. I'm ashamed

god dammit Pattinson looks so fucking good

If we pray enough, could we get a 4.5 hour restored version?

best movie in awhile. trannies and women hate it

2 hours of Cliff driving would be the ultimate kino.

You showed me.

t. female that's been to see it twice.

did you really expected the movie to end with the manson family killing sharon tate and the others in a movie whose protagonists were fictional characters? the movie was a fairy tale all along made up by tarantino

Watch to watch a 3rd time with your new bf (me)

shes mine buddy

honestly, the best movie of the last few years. I can't even remember having this good a time seeing a movie.

When is he going to direct a movie about the Twin Towers, but the planes never crash and the passengers deviate the planes to Afghanistan to drop them right on top of Bin Laden?

Cast it
Pitt as the passenger that gets suspicious, teams up with sociopath Roth, & undercover cop Leo, to wreck revenge.

well, we gotta have the Tarantino Regulars

L. Jackson
Madsen
Tim Roth
Uma if she ever wants to work with Tarantino again

Who are the comely air hostesses?

Vivica A. Fox
Darryl Hannah
Lucy Liu
Melanie Laurent
Margaret Qualley
Bridget Fonda

This. The whole cinema seemed to get it.

>gay younger brother has better taste in films
just end your life while your ahead

Best Tarantino film since Pulp Fiction.

seething insect

Without a doubt best film of the year. Loved it.

I drank a whole 2 scoop mix of pic related and was on the edge of my seat during the Manson family farm house scene. I was really ready for Pitt’s character to die, my chest was palpitating

Attached: 8AC234B3-9A43-43E6-A92C-74B3FCAA0252.jpg (2000x2000, 338K)

>insect still butthurt over bradu memes
>has to resort to craftinh a fictional tale about his younger brother being a nigger loving faggot to back handedly insult the movie
thank god i wasnt born an asian male

For an R rated movie, it was very cleanly with the violence and sexual aspects. Like a classy grindhouse movie

this scene was so bad they had to cut brad's stunt double out completely in the final cut