Make jokes about young people getting triggered

>make jokes about young people getting triggered
>young people get triggered
Lmao

Attached: 1AE7C62F-DC90-4B7C-A83F-D3F162F3A982.jpg (750x1019, 132K)

literally who?

what were the jokes? btw this dude does like a raging douche so i doubt he is actually funny

they were pissed off because they didn't know who the fuck he was

What the fuck is “WYD”?

I fucking hate young people so much

thought that was joe from impractical joker for a second. so who that fuck is that guy?

>not knowing Sebastian Maniscalco

Imagine unironically watching MTV in the current year.

Attached: NPC front.png (205x246, 4K)

LITERALLY WHO

This is an outrage. I'm literally shaking

I saw the advertisement for the vma's with this guy and he wasn't funny. I didn't know who he was either.

nigga literally who

Attached: F8929322-99D0-4256-A596-A7D265688CA4.jpg (827x960, 40K)

remember the days when 2 dipshits getting mad on twitter wasnt news

>everyone saying literally who so i don't have to
so instead i'll ask how the fuck is the mtv vmas still going in 2019? how is mtv still going?

Grievance culture is the gayest shit ever, matched only by the white boy rage it’s inspired as reflection.

>zoomers
>knowing stand up comedians

Looked up his wikipedia and he is a literal who.

nigga I'm a fucking boomer and I don't know who he is

FUCKING THIS! It's so fucking short! Look at these movies I would never ever see.

Attached: 124215.jpg (3385x1588, 869K)

fucking shit from 2009 to now!! looks like I have to be a fucking zoomer to know who he is.

I've seen all those movies and I still don't know who he is.

I barely know who this guy is and haven't heard any of his jokes. It's fantastic this is the best host MTV could get.

Was Norm fucking with Seinfeld when he said Maniscalco would be a good actor to portray him in a network sitcom (I assume he was making fun of Seinfeld for being a hack while Larry did all the work, along with the other writers of course) or was it something deeper because if not, then I find it surprising that Jerry didn't follow his remarks with any negative comments or snark. I find Sebs humor to be pretty plastic so maybe I'm looking into it too much.

>This is happening for the first time. MTV, what they're doing is they noticed we're living in ultra-sensitive times, so if you feel triggered, or if you feel offended by anything I'm saying up here or anything the musical artists are doing, they're providing a safe space backstage. You'll get some stress balls and a blankie.
>Personally, I would remove you from the arena, put you in your car, and send you home, but they opted for the safe space.

That's the """"joke"""" that got everybody """"triggered""""

>getting triggered by people not knowing who you are and thinking you suck

>the absolute state of music these days

Attached: 1511984006422.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

He performed at MSG. He's not some obscure comedian.

Yeah he fills arenas everywhere but the crowds are entirely 50+ years old. He’s a weird choice for what is ostensibly a show for young people

so did solid snake, who gives a shit

so do the knicks
who gives a fuck

> Sebastian Joseph Maniscalco is an American stand-up comedian

Why are stand-up comedians even still a thing?

Excuse me but I need you to delete this comment. It's offensive to people's feelings.

They simulcast it on comedy central too

It was like on 5 different channels.

I'm offended at how unfunny that is and aren't they about 3 years late on the triggered and safe space jokes?

Half the threads on this board are people triggered lmao

it's not the current year you fucking moron
we're in the current year +4

Attached: Its2015.jpg (2178x1269, 505K)

It's amazing how much people like to talk about stuff they hate here.

>twitter gets pissed

The same few hundred people who get pissed at everything? Why do people still fall for the twitter meme?

The difference is this place is worthless shithole and twitter is a enormous social media platform used by corporations and government offices of all sizes.

I spent the whole other night getting drunk and listening to countdowns on MTV

There was a 90s one

There was This Is How We Party

It was great

Billy Squier played arenas, Freddie Mercury did his backing vocals and he had an album cover designed by Andy Warhol but if you wheeled him out in front of a crowd of millenials and said "Hey kids, look who it is, 80s rock pioneer Billy Squier!" they'd pelt him with vegan macchiatos and demand someone whose name is just random letters and numbers

Sing The Stroke!

isnt he one of the highest earning comedians in the world?

his stand up he did for showtime is one of my favorite hour specials. he looks like a dbag yeah but he has this old school way about him that shines through it despite how tight his clothing is

"Triggered" has to be the worst meme that was ever invented. You can't criticize anyone anymore, you're just triggered. Just shut up and bend over, caring about stuff is cringe

link to his special?

triggered faggot detected

I'm honestly ashamed of most people my age, I used to hang around a forum where half the users actually got violently angry if they ever got advice not to waste their money on stupid shit like fast food every night or going out to a movie twice a week
I'd get screencaps but I got banned because the mod there was little shit

> REEEEEEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME LET ME BE A FAGGOT MANCHILD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kys immediately