*Defends Ukraine*

*Defends Ukraine*

Attached: https _pbs.twimg.com_media_FM8Oj_wWYAQ4vu6.jpg large.jpg (1280x853, 71.22K)

Haha just kidding lol

Attached: UkrainesBrave2.webm (848x464, 1.7M)

JANNIES

>Yea Forums - Sports
also he defends amerikike interest in the region while thousands of ethnic Ukrainians killed and their woman getting dicked in west

this

2 more weeks!

He is going to drain our taxes for the next ten years.

wtf is he a legit midget?

couldn't have said it better myself. now get off the computer and start making me so god damn money, i'm putting my dog on a raw meat diet and that shit's expensive

Attached: 1630387270934.png (998x892, 820K)

How are american interests worse than russian interests?

because american interests reach into Russia's backyard while Russian interest only reach as far as not having any american lapdogs in their backyard

KWAB

Putin is also killed thousands of ethnic Russians.
Also, do people unironically think that if the Americans weren't involved, the Ukrainians wouldn't fight off a foreign invasion of their country?

Another question, do people who dislike Ukraine think that Ukraine should have just surrendered and become annexed?

Not him but russia literally put a ruski lapdog on the white house 6 years ago and helped spark a right wing wave of disinfo and hate across the globe

surely you're not THIS retarded?

I forget how littered with russian vermin Germany is filled with

Obviously not. Far less people would have died without the yanks involvement

This was hilarious

Russki left when he said so. Meanwhile American is still here. I trust a Russki 100 times before trusting an American once.
And btw if the the American-Russki conflict would have been for almost half a century all across your country, maybe you would know Americans and Russians better than you do now.

So don't talk about retardation if you know shit about what you're talking about yourself.

How many more weeks?

We. Own. The. Entire. Fucking. World.

cute doggo

>Russki left when he said so. Meanwhile American is still here.
At any moment, and I would be whole-heartedly in favor of this because I hate NATO, you can have your own army so you can stop siphoning off of ours and we wouldn't need to spend as much on our military.
It's almost as if your country wants the US there.

do you really think russia needs to shill their shit to convince the regular people in the west we're living in fucked times?

how is it for you NPC so hard to comprehend that putin doesn't want whole ukraine. he only wants crimea and donbass. zelensky coould have gave up to him these regions literally on the first day of the invasion and end the war, saved thousands lives and whole infrastructure. now how much do you think all rebuilding will cost and who will pay for it? hint: it's not ukraine.

>he only wants crimea and donbass
And they should give those up why?

>defends amerikike

holy motherfroggin based

because they are mostly russian ethnicity, ukies are doing ethnic cleansing there since 2014 and it's better to give something small then send whole country to middle ages

because he feels existentially threatened by possible US forces near the border of Russian core land.
Remember when you felt threatened by a few towelhead so you started a war in Afghanistan and Irak?

American Tax Dollars well spent.

Attached: American-trained2.webm (480x352, 2.05M)

*saves Ukraine*

Attached: jr.jpg (259x194, 6.8K)

I saw almost this exact post from another flag a few days ago.

Attached: apu hmmnmmnmn.png (657x527, 38.14K)

Good bait

Hmm interesting, do you happen to know why & when they became majority russian?

>He only wanted Sudetenland bro! Prague was a feint, so just roll over and back off! After all, he already promised to respect your borders after giving up your nukes, making yourself as prostrate and a non-threat as possible, he’ll just respect them a little harder when this is all done!

>because they are mostly russian ethnicity
Yes, and when the invasion started, the idea was that the regions would look towards the Russians as liberators and join the fight on the side of the Russians, that didn't happen.
The Rhineland has many ethnic French in it and is arguably French clay. The French could probably obliterate the German army in a week, so does that mean the Germans should give up the Rhineland if the French demand it?
I'm not defending NATO here. Fuck NATO, they should have disbanded in 1992 or adhered to their promise to not expand. The Ukrainian government is also terrible, but Russia sparked this war and the people of Ukraine have the right to defend themselves.

MOOODS MOOODS

tßf instead of disbanding they should have invited Russia to join

The Russians asked the join in 2000, NATO said no. There's dispute if the Russians wanted to actually join or if NATO saying no was to give them a perpetual enemy.
Which is one of many reasons why I don't like NATO.

Tactical good boy dog sniffing device

>Yes, and when the invasion started, the idea was that the regions would look towards the Russians as liberators and join the fight on the side of the Russians, that didn't happen.
well cause those fighting on ukies side obviuosly not russians but ukie right nats like azov etc.

>Russia sparked this war and the people of Ukraine have the right to defend themselves.
No one would disagree with that, I think people are just sick of their president and his shameless media appearances while Ukrainians are dying for a futureless country

Wow it's almost like sometimes different groups have mutual interests. Ukraine wants to stay independent and not get enslaved by aidsnigger Russians while the US wants to damage Russia

You honestly think it's not strange that the Republican Party held an anti-Russia stance since the Cold War and after 2016 they are bending to them? You don't think it's strange that Tucker Carlson videos about Russia "being right" are being broadcasted in Russian state TV channels? The trail of coins lead to the Kremlin.

Why are Ukrainian interests not even part of the discussion here? Ukraine wants to stay independent and not get turned into a Russian puppet state. Why does Russia get to decide what alliances Ukraine associates itself with? Russia is so fucking garbage that nobody wants to associate with them. Why do you think every country that shares a border with Russia has already joined or wants to join NATO? Because of Russia constantly pulling this kind of fuckery. NATO doesn't ''expand''. Members actually have to apply and might not even get accepted in. Russia actually expands by violently annexing countries along it's border.

That was also the same year as the Kursk and I would definitely not trust Russia as a reliable ally if that was happening at the same time
Their future was in exiting the ex-Soviet and looking west, but the Russians would rather murder them then let that happen. And now that Russia’s economy is fucked for years to come, what’s in the future of letting them push you around and remain your overlords?

Meant for this guy

Americans wanted a war and they got a war
Russians wanted...??? And they got...???

>NATO doesn't ''expand''. Members actually have to apply and might not even get accepted in
yet, when criticized that you didn't fulfill your contractual obligations not to expand further to the east:
>"WHAH, WHAH we did not want but we can't do anything about if former USSR country XY wants to join."

Contractual? What contract?

>Why does USA get to decide what alliances Cuba associates itself with?

>And now that Russia’s economy is fucked for years to come
>[citation needed]
picrelated

you don't think it's strange that ever since OWS jewish owned media has been forcing diversity, LGBTQW+, BLM, racism and wypipo bad into everything possible?

Attached: 1646027726750.png (375x664, 134.92K)

forgot pic

Attached: 1629634797190.png (375x206, 11.96K)

Imagine believing this shit

No such contractual obligations existed. There was no contract that forbade NATO from expanding
However, George H Bush and the western powers from 1989 to about 1992 said repeatedly that NATO would not expand Eastward.

Maybe the Russians should have gotten that in writing, but they were too busy passing aids to each other, shooting up heroin, and drowning themselves in vodka.

t. vladimiras pizdautas

What does it say about how shit Russia is that every former soviet state wants to join NATO and stay the fuck away from them? If Russia didn't chimp out and constantly threaten it's neighbors and then actually invade them NATO wouldn't even need to exist. Russia actually could have joined NATO themselves but they didn't want to, because they would have had to apply the same way any other country does. Putin's ego was hurt by the fact that they wouldn't give Russia special treatment in the joining process.

Now post the trade volume lmao you can see it is now no existent

Attached: FSImogvWYAEf6KO.jpg (973x499, 72.64K)

>everyone hyping up the parade on May 9th for the past two weeks
>absolute nothingburder

Russia's economy is fucked and the ruble is only doing well because it's being artificially inflated lmao which can only happen for so long

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-155337.png (864x1872, 267.72K)

The ruble being worth 1/100 of the USD instead of .9/100 of the USD does not mean the the Russian economy is doing well.
They've lost many many trade partners and even Chinese companies are starting to shut down ties with Russia.

subhuman vatnik

Attached: Body of frozen Soviet soldier propped up by Finnish fighters to intimidate Soviet troops, 1939.jpg (900x1145, 153.86K)

Here's Russia's state owned oil company.
Anyone telling you that Russia is weathering the sanctions is a retard

Attached: 1648950944490.png (712x645, 55.31K)

And finally, he reveals himself as a complete /biz/ retard. Just go back across the border where you came from already and enjoy your 20% interest rates.

nah i'm pure lithuanian but i'm still capable of thinking rationally

europe pays for gas in rubles according to this rate of exchange

they acquired new ones in asia

eik pasikabink ukiu veliavele ant masinos, bybciulpi

Ah yes. Who wouldn't want to be part of glorious Russia?

Attached: 0PlT4DDsf.png (579x410, 395.86K)

>just give up your territories bro
>thinking rationally
Sure thing vatnik

Attached: 1650237215937.png (700x432, 451.75K)

pyzdink pas kacapus dalbajobe
per pažai tokių balvonų kaip tu mirė per WW2

Meds. Now.

Putin is not Hitler you actual fucking retard.