ECUADOR - CHILE LAWSUIT TAKES A NEW TURN

Turns out that another ecuadorian player, Alexander Domínguez isn't ecuadorian either. The goalkeeper for the national team also had problems with his birth certificate back in 2012. He confessed, to 1986 World Cup winner Claudio Borghi, back when he coached him in Ecuador: "I'm as colombian as you can get"

Attached: dominguez.jpg (800x558, 53.89K)

Nothing will happen as always

VAMOS

literally happened last WCQ

why are sudacas so shit at forging certificates

We are too lawful

Sad this is the only way Chile can qualify for a World Cup now.

We are the same people :)

Some care, most won't give a shit as long as Chile is in it
The way it works is everyone will have a say, some will support, some will complain but in November everyone will be watching the WC and celebrating it. Except ecuadorians, that will probably end up with some shootings and stabbings from them lol

If Chile wins the lawsuit, the colombians playing for Ecuador will get murdered

Show us the way

Attached: 1381218632_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg (630x449, 379.04K)

Attached: 267AFBCE-A7D0-4371-B29B-9AB3F6013839.gif (292x323, 1.05M)

>Play well the whole qualifier and end up in the WC with 1 match in hand
>Get fucked over based escritorio due to shady documentation

Would be boiling if it was me

Gib back the gold
Last warning

We will be the FIRST coutry to directely steal a WC spot thanks to the ESCRITORIO

I hope Chile goes out in group stage humiliated.

Veey likely if we steal it.

Lol indeed.

If God didn't want this to happen he wouldn't have created desks on the first place.

>wetbacks outwetbacking each other
lol

like you? shitter son of a bitch, stick to baseball and nfl instead

when ecuador was part of gran colombia it was still a heave amerindian region with heavy incan culture and influence, just after separating and becoming their own country they started to get flooded with jews and after that they started flooding their country with niggers, there are still remains of their incan culture but with each year the percentage of niggers in ecuador rises by 1% I think by now they are on the same level as colombia, Ecuador niggers are on the same level as american niggers on how annoying they are, colombian niggas have some small sense of self awareness but ecuadorian niggers are completely faggots like the american ones, and the funniest thing is that they have never won anything ever aside from that copa libertadores and sudamericana, it is weird how segregated ecuador is, in one hand you have the wholesome and humble incas trying to survive in their own land, and in the other you have the kikes and pozzed soifags like the ones from enchufe tv

FIFA and the western world in general will never do something about it because ecuador is a black team, they refballed Algeria in these qualifiers just to have more black teams from africa in the world cup, the premier league fucking kneels every single match to some negro criminal in the USA, stop being delusional

>Black team steals from FIFA
>Nothing will happen
Are you new here? If FIFA cares for anything is money and idiots fucking up with the program ruins their program. They can't look like punk ass bitches getting scammed by niggas that can't even properly forge some dumbass birth certificates

*wins the wc through 0-0 draws*
Now that would be kino so that's exactly why we wont go.

all these institutions do not need money because they print it themselves, sports are just entertainment, bread and circus to maintain the labourers brainwashed, they only care about that, Chile's request goes against the push for blackerinos in everything so they won't do shit about it, I will remind you of this when the world cup starts, stop being delusional, how do you think chile is being flooded with haitians that live very far away and which travel would be too expensive for them to pay it?

>Chilean
>Wetbacks

retard

Winning games in court.

There's been an on going agenda to negrofy the world for hundreds of years and is now in full swing.

true, they should have won their games instead, with or without colombians chile lost to a bunch of shit teams in qualifiers, they deserve nothing

EL ESCRITORIO plot thickens

Chilean football legend Eduardo Carlezzo

Attached: carlezzo.jpg (796x564, 129.78K)

Just make up some adoption story

ok spic

Chile deserves nothing but humiliation

Would be funny if a proper check was done for every participating country.
Half the Souf Americans and all of the Africans would get disqualified.

>chile gets ecuador's spot
>knocks out Qatar through Suarez handball tier bullshittery
I SUPPORT ESCRITORIO DESDE MIS TIEMPOS MOZOS

>Ecuador gets disqualified thanks to Chile being sore losers
>Colombia finished higher so Chile doesn't get the spot anyway
Imagine if something actually happened

>the two Ecuadorians that are actuallly Colombian then play for Colombia in the WC

kino storyline

>implying ñuñoa won't be shitting on the team the whole time

Tldr

Good morning /escritorio/ bros

MARICO IF THIS HAPPENS IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF
MAFIA FIFA MAFIA AFA MAFIA CHILE

>They print it themselves
No, they horde it, big diff
>Sports are just bread and circus to brainwash labourers
You aren't getting laid by repeating that shit, it's not true. Reality tv and tv news have more brainwashing potential than football because they actually give you ideologycal POVs
>I will remind you of this when the WC starts
Everyone will, everyone is now telling us to buy LEDs (implying they could afford Qatar tickets lol)
>How do you think Haitians travel to Chile from far away?
We already know how: there was an airline called LAW (latin American wings) owned by crooked lawyers that offered super cheap flights from Haiti to Chile and after they bagged up money they declared bankruptcy. There were talks about human trafficking from them and once cops started sniffing they closed shop. Everything was done from a private company and retards here blamed the UN and Soros and former president Bachelet. You know, retards like you that don't know shit but still blame some internet conspiracy on everything.

This would be the Good Ending.

If they never represented Colombian youth teams and gained Ecuadorian citizenship prior to playing for Ecuador, does it matter if they were born elsewhere?

*causes massive seething*

Attached: 3f6d0ee634021a4ae75deccf62acee1b.jpg (900x600, 98.3K)

Excuse me hans but Uruguay does not hsve this issues, us dinobros are thorough in our dinoblood analysis.

Not like your country with your imported nigs.

Chi chi chi le le le

We have a shitload of Algerians and Moroccans that even played for French youth teams and not to mention the other way around with refugees being drafted for the country they ran away to.

Why are some border niggers born in a place that's basically both Ecuador and Colombia even that big of a deal?

buen dia, fuck chile and fuck chilenos

No, FIFA rules say as long as they didn't play for the adult NT it doesn't matter. The nationality requirement is fulfilled by following the host country laws
HOWEVER
The Chilean claim is that Byron Castillo used a forged birth certificate to fake his nationality thus never did his actual paperwork to become ecuadorian so he can't play for their NT. Ecuador says their court said he is Ecuadorian so it's ok claiming the forged birth certificate got fixed by it

FIFA now has to determine if they consider local courts validating forged certificates as legit for their private dealings within FIFA. This is what confuses the Ecuadorian: it doesn't mean if FIFA says Castillo did tried to scam them then he stops being Ecuadorian, it means for FIFA and only within FIFA he is Colombian and not Ecuadorian

Given the precedent of Nelson Cabrera (Bolivian law considered him Bolivian, FIFA considered him Paraguayan) I feel that overall there's enough leverage for FIFA to find Ecuador guilty. That wouldn't necessary mean that Ecuador would be out and Chile in - ticket sales and packages have already started, and it would be kinda unfair for Netherlands, Qatar and Senegal to ask them to prepare for a different opponent all of a sudden. Probably Ecuador will carry his punishment for the next WCQ cycle.

My biggest question is why Castillo/Dominguez don't produce hard evidence that they were in fact born in Ecuador. Their silence is extremely suspicious.

Oh yes, I also believe if FIFA says Ecuador is guilty they'll ban them for CUM 2026 but still play in Qatar 2022. And the evidence should be easy, some childhood photos would do the trick but Castillo doesn't produce them because he is Colombian and he knows it

>impliying this will give you the ticket to qatar

if the claim is true, one of two things will happen

> group A with only 3 teams
or
> another spot for the 5 teams that are still in competition (peru, costarica, australia, new zeland, UAE)

This lawsuit not only affects Ecuador, it will affect all CONMEBOL.

>literally known for silver
>demands gold
u wot?

>ecuador cheats
>we are the baddies

thanks third world

I want Chile to win via escritorio for the kino it will ensue

Chile is always the bad guy.

Given the chance I would stab to death any antichile poster and send their fingers to their relatives.

>Conmebol letting non Conmebol teams use one if their spots
Lol no, they would even plant car bombs before letting that happen. When money is involved they'll work hard to keep it

No no, you are confusing things. There was a literal silver Mountain in Bolivia (superficial silver, just grab a shovel to dig it out) and gold which was mined the regular way

CONMEBOL doesn't have the power that in the old days, today for FIFA matters more the confederations that gives them more votes aka more money, like Asian and African confederations, This is evident precisely in spots for the World Cup, as the next World Cup is going to be.

6 spots is more than enough for a confederation with 10 teams in which Venezuela and Bolivia are usually automatic last places

Attached: IMG_20220506_153248.jpg (1080x832, 292.28K)

mfw

Attached: 1232482736598.gif (498x371, 1.17M)