What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: bugginoutdtrt.jpg (500x675, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAS2XAvINtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some irish faggot couldn't watch where he was walking

is this movie as retarded as it seems or is the rioting at the end actually justified?

shut the fuck up, zoomer

it's black victim narrative bullshit

I'm an old man

his jordans got FUCKED up

When did this board stop watching movies and start watching shitposting webms and images as a basis for film discussion?

I watch movies, I just didn't watch this movie. The few scenes I've seen seem kino but the ending, as described by Spike Lee himself, seems absurd

Attached: shah_em.jpg (1200x734, 109K)

>I just didn't watch this movie
I would say watch the movie and come back to the thread so we could discuss but shitposting would knock this thread off the map in mini

the ending is bullshit.

the idea is that mookie trashes the pizzeria to channel the mob's anger for the death of radio raheem. it was a deliberate choice for mookie because it's a way that the community can vent without hurting anyone. as mookie says "the insurance" will cover the building.

now, we know this movie was complete bullshit almost immediately because a few years later the Rodney King riots happened and blacks were more than able to loot buildings AND beat up whitey.

one more thing, the film shows that the mob also wants to go after a korean's convenience store but they stop.

again, this does not match the reality because during the rodney king riots; koreans actually armed themselves to protect their property from mauruading porch monkeys.

Spike Lee is so fucking whiny/annoying that I never want to see this crap. Nigga needs to learn to shut his fucking mouth

What I love about Spike Lee is that he personifies the worst parts of the black american victim complex.

WHATEVAH HAPPENED THERE!?!

RIP Frankie :(

did you watch it? they stopped because the elder black folk held them back. and not every gunstore owner is strapped. the korean guy in falling down only had a baseball bat

>wah my boss makes me work the whole time im at work
>wah other minorities make something of themselves in just a few years after arriving with nothing
>wah i cant waste the city's water cause i can't buy an a/c since i dont look for a job
>wah i cant get free pizza
>wah i cant blast my music within a private property
>wah someone stepped on my shoes
>wah the puertorrican chick i got pregnant expects things from me aside from dick
>wah wah wah

That's pretty much the entire movie.

Attached: 1493098303086.jpg (300x400, 36K)

*not every korean store owner is strapped, i meant

Daily reminder that Radio Raheem had no one to blame but himself.

He really was not ling for this world.

that's my point - they stopped themselves. in real life, they would have flooded that dude's store unless he had a bazooka behind the counter.

Bashing the dude's boom box with a baseball bat while screaming fuck your nigger music is a little excessive though.

What the fuck does the LA riots have to do with this film?

>in real life, they would have flooded that dude's store unless he had a bazooka behind the counter.
You have no way of knowing this. Different cities, different populations, different people will have different reactions.

>What the fuck was his problem?

he was a nigger

the biggest debate of this film is whether mookie did the right thing.

the most common argument that claims mookie did the right thing is that he channelled the mob's angry towards destroying the pizzeria, which diverted anger away from hurting sal and his sons directly.

i'm telling you that this is a bullshit fantasy argument that has no basis in reality precisely because of how race riots like the one in LA played out.

he wanted to be the next Sidney Poitier but he had to take all these shuckin n jivin coon roles

>Different.
They are niggers, they are the same.

people are more mellow in New York?

Kinda justified if you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAS2XAvINtc

he's based

great taste in women too.

I think that was the point. Nobody in this movie was right.

Glad he's getting recognition now

blackcel

Yeah because we whites are the same too.

t. da mayor

Attached: dtrt m.jpg (940x524, 192K)

>we whites
Oy vey

He maybe was drunk but he still had good point.

Yo OP, Your Jordans are FUCKED UP
dem tshitsth iz broke

Attached: 108 wit tax.jpg (1870x978, 197K)

>too hot to fuck
Is this really possible?

Attached: 12300.jpg (695x736, 107K)

In real life they probably would have hurt Sal and destroyed his pizzeria.

To me the movie is more about a moral alternative than about race stuff

Solid movie.

Attached: 192665175.png (2560x1440, 1.37M)

the ghetto looks like a cartoon in this

>tfw no 20 D back up batteries and you have to deal with "them"

Attached: radio raheem.png (1471x856, 1.69M)

He just wanted some brothers on the wall.

get your own fucking wall then

It's retarded. Why should Turturro's dad put up pictures of random people in his shop?

Wouldn't he have a picture of Sammy Davis Jr. and the Rat Pack up there?

Sal didnt have any brother up on da wall

that is how blacks generally think. they believe they are entitled to white spaces and creations, and that white people MUST accommodate blacks and share with blacks what whites have made. that is what "civil rights" was about; ending segregation (i.e. ending white spaces free of blacks), forcing blacks into white schools, taking more money from whites and giving it to blacks. this is the black ideology; you exist to serve them, and if they don't get their way they'll get violent

the movie is stupid
it tries really hard to be profound but its just goofy and the scenario is just retarded

like some Italians are going to be in a negro neighborhood with only like 3 of them unprotected
the premise is nonsense

It did look like late 80s early 90s rap music video. I love it.

if some negros ever tried to loot some wops irl they wouldnt make it alive past next week

>They are niggers, they are the same.
So a German and an Irishmen are the same?

>reality precisely because of how race riots like the one in LA played out.
That's an extremely different situation entirely especially with the media's involvement.

I get that you hate blacks and want segregation back but it just doesn't work like that anymore. And you have plenty of places that are black-free.

>And you have plenty of places that are black-free
not for long

>he channelled the mob's angry towards destroying the pizzeria, which diverted anger away from hurting sal and his sons
Spike Lee has specifically said this isn't true

>dude separate but equal

yeah. is that a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Why would not for long?

He shoulda boycotted that barber that fucked up his head

Attached: C855D346-37F3-4530-A2E1-F60A2C709F85.jpg (595x565, 41K)

no reason

Attached: 1553088193745.png (806x549, 870K)

This exact scene is a pleb filter. My black friend couldn't finish the movie because he thought it was too funny and relatable and found it jarring with the tone of the rest of the movie.

Oh i though we were talking about america.

we are

Attached: 1556722527642.png (673x599, 577K)

NO I DON'T WANT YOUR DUMB MALCOLM PICTURE YOU FUCKIN RETARD, GET A JOB IF YOU NEED MONEY

Calm down, it is just few loud people who are saying that. Now what you should be worried about is spics.

i am. but africans are also trying to cross the border now, and that will only increase as africa's population grows and more try to escape to the west

I think that proto hipster was actually right

And Spike Lee supposed to know HOW what happens in the future?

The exact same thing I thought the whole fucking time

Attached: 30f29davis1-473145.jpg (590x350, 41K)

sure

There are good parts?

Two sub saharan africans are genetically more similar than a germanic person and a celt, yeah.

sexy

Rewatch the video, he didn't step on his nigger shoe, wrong side

>as mookie says "the insurance" will cover the building.
Classic nigger logic, as if we're not the ones having to pay for nigger insurance in the first place

low IQ from bad genes

In case you've never been to a restaurant, especially Italian : they put up signed pictures of celebrities that have eaten there. It's kind of a trophy. To demand random pictures to be put up seemed idiotic to me but maybe I misinterpreted

>$100 shoes, $108 with tax
>I'd give him 100 headaches
>he was talking about your mama

Yeah, he was facing right and the guy passed him on the left. Also, all the instigating was hilarious.

>equal
Why? For what purpose?

He was born in Brooklyn

Based Omar

Go home and get your shine box Jamal.

Attached: 1545478959579.jpg (300x190, 21K)

>but africans are also trying to cross the border now, and that will only increase as africa's population grows and more try to escape to the west
>fuck up the planet leading to climate change
>meddle in foreign country affairs
>surprise this has led to war and famine
>get angry for farmers and destabilized refuges take shelter in your country for the mess you created

Attached: 1445907150352.webm (296x360, 891K)

>fuck up the planet leading to climate change
you mean china and india, and all the africans throwing their garbage into their own rivers?
>meddle in foreign country affairs
yeah, nigerians are fleeing africa because of what, iraq?
>surprise this has led to war and famine
there is no famine in africa and all its wars are indigenous conflicts
>get angry for farmers take shelter in your country for the mess you created
africans aren't farmers, retard. they never developed agriculture
>destabilized refuges
africans hoping for western welfare aren't refugees
>take shelter in your country for the mess you created
what mess, the mass rape or hiv epidemic? neither of which have anything to do with white people

you are a moron

he's an uppity negro

got to be a real retard to watch Do The Right Thing and think Spike Lee wanted one group to be right. The problem is literally in the fucking title: everyone wants to do the right thing, but how?

im from a similar neighbourhood (DTRT was in Bedstuy, Im from East Flatbush) and Lee absolutely nailed the block life feeling of Brooklyn back then.

damn you're really dumb dude

concession accepted

>Gets debunked point by point
>"Y-you're DUMB!"
You're gaslit and you just got btfo

>what mess, the mass rape or hiv epidemic? neither of which have anything to do with white people
That's where you're wrong my retarded friend. Everything wrong with Africa today is due to (((white))) people's desire to wave their dick around the scramble for Africa. Had it not been for the (((white))) men's intervention, all the niggers would've died out. So pick up a fucking book before spouting such nonsense

>you mean china and india, and all the africans throwing their garbage into their own rivers?
The majority of c02 in china comes from manufacturing, which is mostly done to build products for the western world.

>whites are why africans love to rape and spread infection
you are right about one thing; whites should never have given africa anything and allowed their populations to boom
so? they still produce it. and they're still filthy morons who don't know how to treat waste

Attached: 1553496005254.png (644x195, 43K)

Oh I got you, so suddenly this has changed from "it's not happening bigot" to "it's happening and it's your fault and you deserve it, bigot"

yeah man Spike Lee isn't racist, he just says racist things constantly.

Yeah, who could have predicted that black people would become deadly violent for no reason?

Attached: 1551399360464.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>Antifa are anti-fascist; it says so in the name!

Attached: 1545707519535.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

He definitely hates white people but this movie is one of his most balance in that aspect. Literally no one is a good person in this movie except the oldfag

Niggers are animals that shouldn't have been brought to the new world!!!FACT!!!