TIL When Dave Bautista auditioned for the role of Sapper Morton in "Blade Runner 2049 " he only had $11 dollars to his...

TIL When Dave Bautista auditioned for the role of Sapper Morton in "Blade Runner 2049 " he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Ryan Gosling bought was a car. Dave Bautista bought a hot meal.

Attached: 63244-1532336916.jpg (640x356, 20K)

why did he even get paid considering br2049 was a total box office failure?

that's funny. he had a membership at multiple gyms in tampa that ran in the hundreds of dollars a month

Am i suppose to care?

lurk more

newfags

>OMG YOU DON'T KNOW DIS OBSCURE MEME???? NEWFAG!!!1

Attached: 1565955972913.png (644x800, 30K)

he was sleeping james gunn's bathtub and literally STARVING

dude had been looked over all his life before finally getting his big break

>obscure
Fresh out of reddit

OH NO! I don't spend enough time browsing the "lets post crying star wars guy 47 threads a day" while i take a shit. womp womp

>Be Batista
>get big and have handsome looks
>success literally handed over to you

I hope my next life is as lucky as his

>i'm proud of my ignorance
It's like those fat chicks that push fat is beauty.

Attached: helloreddit.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

Jesus fucking Christ, go and stay go, redditor scum

Why would he buy a hot meal when he owns a protein farm?

cope harder literal retard, can't wait for summer to be over so you pathetic scum are gone

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

TIL When Dave Bautista auditioned for the role of Sapper Morton in "Blade Runner 2049 " he had only 1 cent to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Ryan Gosling bought was a private jet. Dave Bautista bought a pair of sneakers and a warm blanket and wandered back out into the blizzard towards the cardboard box he slept in each night.

>Big Dick Dave
>hurting for money
>anonetty worked into a seething shoot

Attached: 1555612827517.jpg (1062x568, 42K)

I had a friend named joey who bought a lotta hot meals too

lol fake and also stolen from the Friends imdb. Pick a better show at least. What a faggot