Serious question, why is this the only role model asian males have?

In the thousands of years of chinese history or w/e this is the best they could come up with.

Some manlet from the 70s who pretended to fight and would easily get rekt by a geriatric Brad Pitt.

Attached: 3d4e48fc-c0b0-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_140840.jpg (1063x799, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wzoPC5-g7rU
youtu.be/Ll1J9NQul1M
youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E
youtu.be/MVKsuc1UDEQ
youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc
youtu.be/mraK-zRfWL0
youtu.be/r9AOyrwkQAg?t=2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because chinks r dumb lol

What about jackie chan?

oh no no no no

Attached: pingpong.jpg (951x751, 159K)

Was thinking something similar
>breed like parasites
>literally billions of them
>prudced like 3 world famous people

Attached: keanu-reeves-gq-cover-may-2019-social.jpg (4368x2912, 2.11M)

he's a legit martial artist but his sense of humor offends asian ppl.

youtu.be/wzoPC5-g7rU
youtu.be/Ll1J9NQul1M
youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E
youtu.be/MVKsuc1UDEQ
youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc

No one wants to fuck Asian men.
Not even Asian women.

Attached: 1566864116039.png (1280x1656, 516K)

He is not asian retard

Attached: keanu.png (573x914, 369K)

>Are you Filipino?
kek so true

Bradon Lee would have been a big action film star far transcending his father.

>is this the only role model asian males have?
no

youtu.be/mraK-zRfWL0

Holy shit based

wtf bros I'm half nip but look whiter than keanu reeves.

Does this mean I'm allowed in the ethnostate bros?

Attached: images (3).jpg (251x201, 8K)

Jet Li was big for a while.

couldn't even stop a fake bullet

草泥马

I'm white and I think Michio Kaku is pretty damn cool. Why don't they hop on board with that guy? Or Toshiro Mifune or Jackie Chan?

This chart is so wrong it's hilarious.
I can only imagine from which twisted incel's mind it spun from.

Nah he had no charisma and an awkwardly enormous head.

This picture hurts

You're allowed IMO bro.

I legitimately never realized how many Asian dudes post here. Weird.

is that chinese

btw if that's kanji or something I really don't know. I never wanted to learn asian languages because english is superior, I live in a western country and most of the people around me who don't know of my upbringing think I'm just white

Bing bong chang ching wong ding bing bong bing?

That's what (((Hollywood))) wants to show
This movie is sooo bad and reddit btw

>simplified chinese
absolutely disgusting

D R O P P E D

The thing is, the Bruce Lee myth is the epitome of self-deceptive Chinese culture. Most Chinese people will tell you with a straight face their ancestors could do one finger pushups, jump over trees, cut stones in half with their hands, etc. Or talk about what great warriors Chinese people are, their great generals, their incredible battles. It's all a mummers farce.

China has the weakest military history of any major power in the history of the earth. Every major battle they have won was essentially won against Chinese people and with them on both sides they had to win. They have throughout history had an incredibly weak military. Japan for example invaded in '37 with 600k troops and a Chinese army many times their size simply disintegrated in front of them. Most either throwing down their arms and running or begging, which led to Japanese troops repeatedly bayonetting thousand in disgust while they cowered.

Bruce Lee weighed 141 lbs and was mostly myth instead of reality. He would have been fucking DESTROYED in the current UFC or any modern MMA even within his weight class. Fighters today are much much better now all around than they were even 15 years ago, let alone his era. They are incomparably better because of how MMA has forced people to adapt to weakness of various styles.

TL;DR - China is a paper tiger with an outrageously oversized marital mythology

Attached: 1505611884748.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>outrageously oversized marital mythology
Was this a cuck joke?

Point out what's wrong with it.

>website for loser incels
>filled with asian """males"""
checks out

>China has the weakest military history of any major power in the history of the earth.
You're thinking of the Philippines.

Philippines are pretty pathetic but not China pathetic. They actually had a great guerilla campaign against Japan post invasion. Controlled 60% of the islands up until MacArthur returned.

A lot of asians can fight. Japan and Vietnam proved it against America and showed exceptional bravery at times. China is just exceptionally bad by all standard by any measure and within any group. They are arguably the worst military power of all time.

What happened in the movie is unironically what would’ve happened in real life because the fictional Bruce Lee used a flying kick as his attack. This is something that Lee was vehemently opposed to IRL because he rightfully thought it was a flashy, awkward move with little to no chance of success in an actual street fight. He purposely based his fighting style around using kicking as little as possible, and even then limited it to quick shin shots only when absolutely nesecarry.

Lee knee that in a real fight a flying kick would get your ass grappled and tossed into the nearest hard object, which is exactly what happened in the movie.

This is a smart move by Tarantino because he showed the only way Pitt would realistically be able to win the fight, and added an in-universe justification for why Lee performed the move by having someone tell him Pitt killed his wife and got away with it immediately before the match, leading to him wanting to dominate and humiliate Pitt as much as possible by attacking him with a flashy move that basically told all of the real fighters “I don’t respect you enough to use a real fighting move, so I’m going to beat your ass with a fake move.”

His main fault was forgetting to be humble and take every fight seriously in that five seconds between him finding out Pitt is a murderer and his first attack. Leading to him acting out of anger and underestimating his opponent. This is a basic trope of martial art films.

It speaks to Lee’s strength how quickly he was able to bounce back from the blow and come at him full force, though. Unfortunately, their fight was broken up by the Producers before an actual winner could be declared, and the Wife’s overreaction to Lee “hurting Bruce.” to get him banned from set like she wanted all along is what makes it seem like Lee came off the loser.

>BABALITY

Attached: 175387634.png (800x548, 455K)

>He would have been fucking DESTROYED in the current UFC or any modern MMA even within his weight class.
That reminds me that people unironically believe Lee could beat Tyson. Absolute madness

I don't get the Filippino part. Aren't Filippinos Asian? Why would they be higher on a ladder?

Everything is wrong.
Point out what's right with it.

Hollywood historically doesn't let Asians make jerk off fantasies in the west. And all the role models of the east the west doesn't know about

I'm a spic and I think Toshiro Mifune had more testosterone then this entire fucking board put together. I'd much ratehr relate to him then Bruce Lee, though I respect the shit out of Lee

Attached: toshiro.jpg (333x500, 51K)

The insane mythology surrounding him is so absurd and so quintessentially Chinese.

Tyson would have annihilated him. He would be slaughtered, right now, against the top ten fighters in his weight class in the UFC. Yet Chinese people will tell you in all serious he would win any fight in any current MMA heavyweight division in seconds.

Fighters now are so much better all around now then they were in his day it's ridiculous. He would be knocked out or submitted in the first round against some no name.

how can one person be so mixed?

Asian guys can’t grow beard, they say

Yeah but Bruce Lee popularized the idea of abandoning just one martial art and take anything that's useful from all martial arts. He might lose in MMA but he had possibly the first known conceptualization of MMA, LONG before it became an actual thing. So you can't discount the man's philosophical contributions to martial arts. Tao of Jeet Kune Do was a very profound book for its time.

he's american

Flying kicks are shown in MMA to be functional, but not if the person is greatly undersized like Lee was compared to Pitt. If the person throwing it is heavy you're not just gonna catch them and throw them into a car like that.

>Bruce Lee weighed 141 lbs and was mostly myth instead of reality. He would have been fucking DESTROYED in the current UFC or any modern MMA even within his weight class. Fighters today are much much better now all around than they were even 15 years ago, let alone his era.

you could say the same of any average modern scientist/physicist versus some one like Newton or even Tesla.

The implication is that they're lower and would fuck a black guy who wasn't the absolute cream of the crop

>actors
>as role models
No wonder white civilization is ending. Just nuke everything

>you can't discount the man's philosophical contributions to martial arts

I'm not and I don't. I'm just saying no one in his era would be competitive in today's MMA environment. Im not saying it because he's Asian either, it's just as true of Chuck Norris or anyone else "fight famous" in those decades. They would stand no chance in modern fighting.

Tesla and Newton would get beat up in the UFC too, user.

still looks good with little facial hair

Attached: tumblr_ptejj2wExr1wd2dws_540.jpg (504x398, 34K)

>man from povershed shithole from the ‘60s would lose in a fight with guy using modern techniques now
Wow check out the >00 iq take from Einstein here

Honestly if you made a top ten list of people who helped grow martial arts, in history, Bruce Lee would have to be on that list, maybe even number 1. Not just because of his proto-MMA ideas, but also because his movies created a huge boom which opened thousands of dojos worldwide. I'm sure there are countless martial artists today and even MMA fighters who wouldn't have gotten into it if it weren't for Bruce Lee.

A lot of people hyped him like he was the greatest in the world, but I don't think he ever said that. He never made himself to be more than he was. He just trained as hard as he could, trained others, and wrote and talked about his ideas.

Other people got carried away and said he was the greatest fighter of all time, that has nothing to do with him. But that says something about the presence of Bruce Lee and the passion that he inspired that it would cause so many people to say such foolish things, and that itself is legendary. If you never said you're the best in the world, but everyone else thinks you can beat up a grizzly bear, then you're a legend.

>white civilization is ending
Leave your house some time. I always wanted to be an astronaut and now I am one. Every society has its more successful and less successful people.

based self-owner

And he would have been the first person to tell you that.

Funny thing how nobody says Brad Pitt is their idol. Bruce Lee however is such an icon that they still make movies about him, including documentaries about how he inspired so many high level people from different professions.

Jackie Chan
Jet Li
John Woo
Chow Yun Fat
Bolo Yeung
Bruce Lee
Donnie Yen
Michelle Yeoh
Zhang Ziyi

Just to name more than 3, still not alot though.

Brad Pitt has been my idol since I was a kid.

I dont know why im answering seriously but its because Asians just aren't marketable. There's not white or masculine enough for the traditional audience and they dont have enough sjw points for liberals like blacks have. Asians also dont really fight for things as much as blacks do for representation.

brad pitt is what every man aspires to be like

speak for yourself faggot

4.2 INCHES NARUTO. DON’T FORGET YOUR PLACE

Attached: EA705C0D-EA82-47AF-B022-7B9C55ECF453.jpg (600x794, 56K)

that was a quick reply chang

t. asian

>this is who Yea Forumscels look up to
How many times do you think those gooks violated pitt’s kid’s boihole?

Attached: 8A42B090-06C4-4276-B65D-2115268BD4F4.jpg (375x489, 26K)

I'd be a lot happier if the levels of representation of blacks and Asians were switched. Not because of penis size, but because of culture, temperament and intelligence. Asians are less obnoxious by far.

If we're talking about modern martial art, you wouldn't recognize half the name on that list.

His legacy made McDojo boom, hardly something commendable.
And honestly cross matches between discipline and mixes of different level of fighting ( Ground work, wrestling, striking mainly ) were already present in many combat sport/system, original english boxing before Broughton rules contained, wrestling, groundwork and even weapon use, same for Savate for instance.

But Bruce Lee did play his part in dismantling those martial arts school pride, can't deny it.

In the 70s and 60s full contact matches in any ruleset forced a lot of east asian martial art practicioner to recognize the mediocrity of their style, withotu Bruce Lee influence.

I should try to read his Jeet kun Do books, but as it is often praised by McDojos obese "martial artist" and wrote by an actor, it doesn't looks good.

China fought bravely against America in the Korea war and pushed them off but I don't see you mentioning for some reason.

Could it be you're just full of shit and cherry picking examples in hope no one calls you out?

Asian girls love white guys, regardless of status.

Sounds like you're biased. If everyone says it's a good book, then maybe it's actually good, even if fat people like it too. I'm sure there are other things those people like that are actually good as well.

Also I bet I would recognize those names. You shouldn't make assumptions like that.

>and they dont have enough sjw points for liberals like blacks have
huh thats actually kind of interesting. I never really noticed cause I dont see alot of asians in general but yeah I guess sjw's dont really care about them. Maybe chinks are the secret weapon to defeat jews.

Japan and Asians have many great heroes, but it takes more than just a flashy haircut and a nice car to live up to the standards they left behind

Otoya Yamaguchi
Hiroo Onoda
Yukio Mishima

etc.

Attached: inejiro-asanuma-assassination.jpg (900x540, 51K)

I don't know. I am not asian.

And here you are...

Amerimutts couldn't even win with losers, what do you talking about

Its hilarious how so many faggots on here think Brad Pitt would be able to beat Bruce Lee lol. I guarantee most if you dont even know how to fight let alone are out of shape.
Look up Bruce Lees training schedule amd who his training partners were
Dan Inosanto
Gene Lebel
Chuck Norris
Mike Stone
Bob Wall

Let alone Joe Lewis aka the father of American Kickboxing decided to train and learn from Bruce Lee after other Karate champions told him he should.

If we are being real than Leo is easily better than Pitt

shut up, you probably never trained a day in your life posting all these karate nerds like they mean anything

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 9.43.47 PM.png (989x723, 123K)

56%-posters absolutely btfo

He's not lol

Jomon japs actually have a really distinct, masculine look.

Attached: Japanese Phenotypes: Jomon vs Yayoi.jpg (816x404, 40K)

Leo is more chad than Brad

Attached: 1023948123.png (1125x1125, 230K)

And what about the Chinese intervention in the Korean War?: youtu.be/r9AOyrwkQAg?t=2019

F P B P

The Chinese have always been really, really, really bad at fighting.

Attached: 1536061213254.png (800x1672, 209K)

>BBBRRRRAADDDUU PRRREEEAASSEEE NOOOOU

Attached: 1566778427508.gif (288x136, 669K)

NO HURTU MEE TROO BADRY PREASE

Israel is in Asia. We have Jewish role models...

It means fuck ya mum