How do you say "going nuclear" in catalan?

How do you say "going nuclear" in catalan?

Attached: 20220508_193901.jpg (1080x1350, 261.7K)

WRONG. This is an ABL nation.

what is he talking about? everyone resents liverpool. can't speak for the media but who reads/watches that garbage these days

People despise Liverpool. Nobody supporting Man City does not mean every supports Liverpool.

ABLS IN SHAMBLES

LIVERPOOL ARE THE PROTAGONIST CONFIRMED

>City has no supporters
Factos

based. Pep needs to go full heel if next year is his last.

traient foc pels queixals

The truth is that they dont care about Man City. A club with no history and only maintaing its position because of Billions of dictator dollars.

how come city does so good but psg does so bad then

They are about equal

They do the same? Dominated domestically and choke the CL

>inb4 the 2 shitty customers babbling about "but muh ancient cup win means we've got history" lmao

it's over

Attached: 1630363166255.png (603x264, 41.24K)

kek, based bald fraud

I know we don't care about it here but I do think it's truly pathetic City have not been to the Club World Cup even once in all these years.

>Club World Cup
mickey mouse cup, carabao cup tier

the carabao cup has much harder competition than CWC

>this does not fookin slip

City lost the league to a 3x CL finalist, PSG lost the league to fucking Lille

Does he not understand how history works?

City also got knocked out by Lyon and Monaco

napoli only have 1 title win
do they have no history now? since when did winning trophies give you history
money gives you history

Las acojonantes declaraciones de Pep, el chaval calvo.

Yes, Liverpool won one*

Yeah, but I thought we were talking about their respective leagues.
The thing is, they're both chokers in Europe, but City actually have a good system and play good football, PSG play like utter shit and only rely on individual quality (and even then they choked the title away to mediocre Lille somehow). When Pep leaves City, his successor will have an excellent foundation to carry on, when Pochettino gets sacked the next guy will have a locker room of egos, finished players and no game plan.

Maybe Pep can explain why he hasnt won a CL in 11 years

His style is inoffensive and about expending the minimum amount of energy.
Perfect for bullying leagues week in week out but lulls the players to sleep before the big knock out matches.

Liverpool control the media. And the banks.

unironically to smart for the champions league. lower iq teams fare better in footy

I mean, he's not wrong, the media love Liverpool, it's why they won't shut the fuck up about the quadruple. Still doesn't get away from the fact that Pep has infinite money and can't win the one trophy is was hired to win.

>too smart for CL
>Low IQ fares better
Greek education at work

kek, accurate

why do you think he was hired to win the CL?

I think nexg year man city vs lpool is gonna be mire pizzgate than "we'll have a meal one day bro"

Attached: 20220508_193857.jpg (1080x1350, 223.5K)

Liverpoop* bros*... *

All the comments are like this btw

City's support ONLY comes from stopping Liverpool.

Attached: 1628229783892.png (1387x850, 90K)

citys support comes from manchester supporters, not foreigners who bandwagon onto a winning club (liverpool, chelsea, united etc.)
city has always had good domestic support.

Attached: 1637268879781.png (693x756, 125.1K)

>city always have good domestic support
>thousands of empty seats for CL games
Why are you lying

one step behind to start talking about the jews

>"SCOUSERS could be here" he thought, "i've never been in this neighborhood before. there could be scousers anywhere." the cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "i hate scousers" he thought. sweet dreams are made of these reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the £10 bag circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of scallies after dark. "with a stolen moped you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: 1625080248303.jpg (706x322, 71.1K)

Because it was reported by everybody, and the previous manager was sacked while defending champion in the middle of a title race

OH SHIT

HE TOOK THE MOURINHO PILL

Nice

Pep has a problem handling pressure, it already happened to him in Barcelona when Mourinho was at Real Madrid. Starts to throw shit and cry like a baby when cornered

that's a perfectly consistent argument, Nigel

>spends godrillions to win the ucl
>bottles all the time
Is pep weakmind?

Yeah but Klopp is an equally big, if not bigger whinger so he wont look too bad

based, this is the pep we need to see

They hired pep because they wanted the best manager in the world and he was willing to come
They didn't hire him to win a specific trophy
City only had 2 prems in 5-6 years before pep made them win it almost every year

Liverpool is literally the most hated team in the PL. It's mental that Pep has managed to cultivate an image where people actually want him to lose to Liverpool half the time just because he's a cancer on football with his oil nation backing.

YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BECOME THE VILLIAN

Attached: Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Pep-Guardiola-Jose-Mourinho.jpg (700x367, 254.68K)

Holy cope
He was brought in to take city to the next level and make them a European giant by winning UCL's

It's incredible how he's managed to win most of these games against shitters like Leeds and Newcastle 5-0 and yet at the same time play the most boring style of football to watch imaginable.

Everyone means the refs lol but he can't say it

He's wrong but the fucking "Qatar Ambassador" should understand by now why he and his oil club will never get the slightest good will from the otherwise neutral.

because his teams massively dominate every weeks against bus parking teams and they are not used to getting bullied, then they panick and make defensive mistakes because pep choose his defenders only through their offensive abilities

Take it you don't use petrol or oil in your daily life since its so immoral

Attached: pep p-please come.jpg (1080x1350, 772.28K)

>Everyone means the refs
The same ones who have given him 9 points this season?

Even if he wears high heels I don't see him winning the champions league