What are some good kinos about the war of northern aggression?

What are some good kinos about the war of northern aggression?

Attached: Thomas 'Stonewall' Jackson.jpg (874x1200, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klUHEMAbf8M
youtube.com/watch?v=AYzAqHD1gHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Attached: 1563632619291.jpg (900x645, 130K)

hi :3

Attached: anne-frank-natalie-portman.jpg (708x955, 87K)

Why would a black person support the CSA?

Don't know, why did black people fight on the side of CSA?

the south deserves to be agressed upon. you're all lazy slovenly dumbasses lol.

>considerthefollowing.jpg
it's not about what is the better government but about the stronger one. The centralization afforded by federalism will always allow that government to topple anything more regionalized and therefore more responsive to the people it claims to represent

SOUTHERN SCUM BTFO

Attached: burninsherman.jpg (597x699, 84K)

So why did Rome fall?

the same reason rich Roman freedmen or their descendants kept slaves themselves:
They see it as a natural part of existence and an ethical practice overall.

>He thinks our government cares what we think about anything.

Uh, I'm talking about ragtags slowly bleeding the empire to death.

your response has nothing to do with my answer.

No

Attached: federationofamericannatives.png (2560x1086, 3.83M)

>The centralization afforded by federalism will always allow that government to topple anything more regionalized

You responded to the wrong post, idiot.

Gettysburg.

Attached: 1534003114060.jpg (1241x760, 1.09M)

>war of northern aggression
>the South literally fired the first shot

Can some Southener explain.

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

>occupation of southern soil isn't aggression
Go ahead and rub noses with some stranger, talking shit about his mother, and expect him not to throw the first punch.
Then go ahead and claim that he's the aggressor.

DO IT AGAIN TECUMSEH

birth of a nation of course!

Attached: 1508540645387.gif (400x286, 1.71M)

Cope you fucking peckerwoods.

How are assholes like you any less pathetic than muh egypt niggers?

>General Lee, I have no division.

Attached: 1561410924200.jpg (552x446, 21K)

Because I'm not even Southern born.

Attached: Cleburne-Postcard.jpg (750x1059, 216K)

While we may disagree on the nature of the war, my southron brother, I will recommend some kino.
Gone With the Wind is the classic. Really, just watch it. It’s so good.
And if you want an accurate historical film, try Gettysburg. Careful, they’re pretty long.

>Not both of us, not the same day!
Armistead and Hancock were the saddest parts of that film. A bromance broken by war.

>It's my fault.
There were a lot of sad moments in that film.

youtube.com/watch?v=klUHEMAbf8M

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

youtube.com/watch?v=AYzAqHD1gHc

The CSA was never a legitimate nation, it was an insurgency, no different than ISIS today.

europoorfag here... the ACW is fucking interesting and I think the right side won, but I can also see the reasoning of the south

Your logic is flawed. If that were the case, there would have been post-war prosecutions for treason, there weren't. The USA conquered a sovereign nation, not a rebellion.

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

>trying to steal land by force from another country isn't aggression

dixiecucks, everyone

It's on soil that unanimously agreed to leave the Union.
Literally akin to evicting a tenant that just won't leave because they think they own the property.

It's also worth mentioning that there were ZERO causalities during those "first shots."

lmao imagine being from da souf and still hung up on losing a war over "states rights" to own slaves?

Get fucked traitors, I hope you see the irony in being patriotic and supporting the troops and vets. You were the enemy.

Enemy to what?

That had more to do with the fact that we were trying to be as lenient as possible to these people in fear that they'd wage continued guerilla warfare if punished too severely.

No one outside the CSA ever recognized it as a sovereign nation during it's existence and according to the constitution itself what they did was illegal and illegitimate.

>It's also worth mentioning that there were ZERO causalities during those "first shots."
What does this matter at all? If someone tries to shoot you with a gun but misses, it's still an attack with intend to kill.

Read the first part.

still doesn't matter. They didn't even know they didn't kill someone.

(Didn't they kill a donkey? Or is this just an urban legend?)

This. Also why did jews serve in the Wehrmacht? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

>I confess, without shame, I am sick and tired of fighting—its glory is all moonshine; even success the most brilliant is over dead and mangled bodies, with the anguish and lamentations of distant families, appealing to me for sons, husbands and fathers ... tis only those who have never heard a shot, never heard the shriek and groans of the wounded and lacerated ... that cry aloud for more blood, more vengeance, more desolation.
Jingoists BTFO

It matters in an age where dueling was viewed as socially, albeit foolish, acceptable.

You know the third defenestration of Prague in 1618 (where dueling was not only acceptable, but regular fencing training for duels was part of university education)? Nobody died there as well, but it was seen as such a barbaric act of aggression or at least insult, it began the Thirty Years' War.

"DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY"

Suprised no one said Gone with the Wind.
The way it glorifies the CSA is comical. The scene when Scarlett leaves the hospital because she had enough of dying men, but bids good luck to a bunch of darkies going to battle is fucking wierd.