Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 56197704585_n.jpg (1080x1080, 164.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1523320166137872385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Arteta OUT

6th for EDDIE

fuck tranime

Nth for Anime

Attached: table.png (1800x900, 1.21M)

ARTETA OUT MAYBE I'M NOT SURE HONESTLY

not so long ago i remember this general clamouring to have nketiah shipped off to stoke

extends Nketiah contract!

someone who can coach an attack IN

Based.

Yes please. Although send him off with a thank you note for scoring some important goals.

Attached: robbie and some gay gooners.webm (848x480, 2.73M)

Attached: 9FEEAC26-ECD2-478A-93B3-4B5320EBD36F.jpg (400x323, 25.18K)

We didn't win, idk.

Why are spurs fans like this

all that matters are the points on the board

going 60 years without winning the league is not healthy for mind and soul

pepe was poor

heard it all before

Yids

youri tielemans for 25 mil who says no?

Gunning for third.

hope for a cheeky newscastle win so the title race bottle job will be continue til last day

Attached: 1652023569308.png (1547x2048, 1.63M)

Tielemans probably

anybody know what was the biggest points gap chelsea got over us in this season? 10+?

I say no. The fraud quota has been filled

Good squad depth. Could improve in the future and become a starter. 25m would be a good signing.

But I think Leicester would say no.

Apologise to him right now.

Attached: elite.jpg (586x846, 63.85K)

I've never slagged him off.

i never slack him off so i don't need to

>4 points difference

Attached: 1543794992066.jpg (225x225, 24.89K)

Spotted Wobbie during the match. I estimate his seat around the 6th section on the north end.

Attached: emiratesstadiumseatingchart(1).jpg (806x643, 182.32K)

Remind me to post the fixed version later, I think the Emirates thing was too small so I enlarged it.
Not at home right now so I don't have it

Leicester priced him at 25
>ta3mya king

Attached: neal.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

It looks fine to me.

did you express your unrelenting exhaustion with the overall state of affairs?

so did they do the singing or whatever before the game?

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1523320166137872385

judaism

Shit song but as a chant it's not that bad.

mark my words, arsenal will only win 1 of their remaining games..spurs all 3

From what I can tell the biggest point difference was exactly 10 points in matchweek 14, 15, and 16. >We've been pretty damn close to being 3rd since about matchweek 25 or 26 being only 2 points behind Chelsea in some weeks.
Also it was way harder than I thought to find out the standings for each week for some reason.

arteta IN

Pepe is gone.

Attached: fraud.jpg (598x586, 62.74K)

Missed the match qrd pls?

As he should be. In his "best" season he only showed up for the last like 4 games and scored a bunch of goals against literal fucking nobodies in the Europa League. I don't know what the actual fuck he was smoking today. He had a weird moment when he passed to fucking no one but luckily Smith-Rowe had gotten fouled so it didn't matter. And then when Meslier was missing. What the fuck was going through his brain? Did anything? I don't even know.

Eddie pls sign da ting

kek, let's throw him a partey if he does

Shit team

Last few minutes of the match. Meslier was all the way up trying to score on a set piece. Arsenal clear to Pepe who has half the pitch between him and an empty net. He fumbles the touches, Daniel James catches up and recovers the ball for Leeds.

Attached: 1651686738348.webm (1120x1080, 2.86M)

He was trying to dribble past James but he completely fucks it up. The one fucking thing he was supposed to be good at he can't even fucking do. He fucking slows down to pull the ball back as James is closing in and tries to do something but is too fucking inept. Usually he only loses the ball after dribbling past 2 dickheads but I guess he's out of practice.

Pepe is skilled but he's not smart.

thank you mate
for the reply and the effort

lad he a dawg

Yeah so skilled that he can't get past Daniel fucking James. All his skills just end up going fucking nowhere 90% of the time. He dribbles past one guy, dribbles past a second guy, takes way too much fucking time on the ball and then loses it against the third guy even though he could have passed it or shot it or did literally anything other than try and dribble it. Fuck Pepe.

lmao I need to see it

You're right on the money.

Elneny gets the ball at 89:40
Also for another hilarious moment go to 82:38. It's where Pepe does a sick pass to fucking no one near the edge of the box.

Curious to see the weird and wonderful ways we fuck this up

You have Wolves next, should be a really easy game and it's done. Stop complaining

Attached: eiko2.png (1547x2048, 1.64M)

relax faggot, citeh is 2-0 at half time now and it is fucking newcastle
also go create your own general and talk about your fucking team

You guys are such massive dickheads, I can't wait until the season is over.

Attached: 1628512016433.webm (320x240, 1.56M)

I'd say that's on lokonga desu

Right back at ya you mentally ill failure. You've been a massive cunt for 10 fucking years and I can't wait for you to have another mental breakdown in the summer like you do for every single transfer window

relax buddy

I genuinely thought you'd offed yourself after that devastating loss to Real mid week

don't fucking come here anymore and being a whiny little cunt wishing the club to fail at every chance then
maybe people won't told you to shut the fuck up every time you show up
if there was the day when ticks can carry aids i hope they bite you first

tripfagging should be a bannable offense desu