RELEGATION LOOMS

Leedsbros... It's over.

Attached: leeds-united-afc-3-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x2400, 277.66K)

>mate at work is Leeds fan
>tell him Leeds will get relegated
>he starts frothing with rage hurling abuse saying I know nothing about footy
>every week since Leeds dropped into the relegation zone send him a screenshot with the comment "tick tock to relegation"

Attached: 1611265998423.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

Kek based and they only have themselves to blame for believing in Bielsa for so long

Nah the new coach is worse, they only had to get one result to stay up and they've given up before every hard match has even started
just want to kick people got no interest in trying to win

kek based
i do the same with my Indian coworkers who support Man United

Where are all The Guardian reading Bielsa hipsters now?
Fuck off, Leeds!

Attached: 1497629832295.jpg (244x206, 8.71K)

Attached: leeds-united-graphic-design-dezeen-list.png (936x936, 667.76K)

CHEERIO! CHEERIO! CHEERIO!

Bielsa was the only hope they had tbf

what's this?

Attached: 20220508_160340.jpg (1242x1389, 198.67K)

>Leeds go down
>Replaced with Forest
>Direby in third tier
Best timeline

heh. my boy jesse.. needs more time

>Replaced with Forest
Not happening, scabby

Leeds United, formerly in the Premier League

shouldn't of kicked bielsa

Dreadful today lol

I get the feeling this'll go down to final day, can't see Burnley getting too much from their last 3

Their fault for not appointing Allardyce.

People forget that Burnley are also awful and shot shy themselves. Based on current form it really will go down to the wire

yes, so that bielsa could tarnish his legacy and fuck off and never manage again

who gets sold if leeds go down? phillips and tyler roberts?

Raphinia is gone irregardless

die

Attached: 201904064.jpg (2336x3504, 275.63K)

based
*BINGLY BONG*
>tick tock to relegation
>FUCK OFF TWATBAG
*BINGLY BONG*
>tiiiiiick toooooock
>WILL YOU FUCK OFF YOU BAG OF TWAT

SASAGEYO SASAGEYO

Phillips
Meslier
Raphina
Possibly Rodrigo
Possibly Dan James
Possibly Bamford

The football hipster mentality of "The right way to play football" is cancer and results in situations where a team like Leeds is on the verge of relegation with a goal difference so low it might as well be in hell

>Stubbonly sticks with man to man marking despite it being found out even by sub par managers like Ole in the first game of the season
Leeds haven't ended up with their abysmal goal difference for no reason.

FACK YOU BLOODY BASTERD BICH BHENCHOD MANCHESTER NUMBER WAN!

kek based

enjoy Rotherham away next season Leeds you fucking rats

Too big to go down

My fucking sides haha bollocks.
2nd season syndrome you’re shyte and will struggle in the championship.

Not happening. We'll finish above Burnley. As I slaid, too big to go down, the rule of averages will work in our favour

Yeah, those injuries did them in.
Outsiders can jump on the "Bucket man bad" bandwagon, but you lot just wouldn't understand.

The team played with a plan at least, an attempt to actually give a game. Fuck knows what they're doing with this American, pretty much defend and hope for a good counter, and it's miserable to watch in comparison.

I'd have rather seen the team go down with the madlad strats from before, it merely would've been the Berlin feeling of 1945. Shame the higher ups robbed that to try and force the whole "new manager bounce" bs (granted, you could say that did occur).

If you check the stats for the 2nd half of last season, Leeds were 7th on form, tied 1st with Liverpool if I want to be picky about them. Point is, it was proven to work when injuries weren't a problem. This season though, there was terrible investment in clowns like Firpo, and failing to gain targets such as Conor Gallagher (important, since the last starting CM they bought was Klich back in 2017).

Stabbed in the back by a board that was looking to sell Leeds for a huge profit assuming this season went well, choosing to expect Bielsa to pull another miracle out of his bucket using a team of mostly championship & below quality players rather than invest.

Burnley have a GD that's like 17 above lelds

>another season of Burnley shitting up the league
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 6D5BF35F-D8C2-4557-A1F8-B2FBC9B41EBA.png (750x1334, 2.19M)

>work with guy from leeds
>he brings his gf over for about a year or so
>fuck his girl
>he stays with her despite me coming clean about the whole thing because i feel bad
>he’s a cuck and i think most people at work knows
>leeds going down

Worried he might off himself tbqh

>Bamford
His injuries really fuck up his chances of leaving, maybe he'll leave for another championship team at best

Whenever asked Bielsa always answered with if he could he would ask for players but the economic realitties of Leeds wouldn't allow it. This got somehow twisted by retards into thinking Bielsa was a stubborn and never wanted new players

And that's how the owners never put money in it and only wanted to sell an EPL team for a profit, Now they shot themselves in the foot and will end up with a championship team

Yes the injuries did them in but he didn't even attempt to adapt either. You've got to be pragmatic and know when to switch it up or grind out a draw or something. Bielsa stuck to his guns even when it clearly wasn't working due to injuries or whatever else and that's how Leeds have ended up in a relegation battle. You can say it's admirable to lose 2-5 giving it a go but the team staying up will be the one that shithoused a 0-0 draw.

I've kind of accepted theyr'e going down but hold out some hope they'll grab a lucky win while Burnley'll crash. Worst part is my friend (Also a fan) saying they're going to get relegated all season and now he's being smug about being right

>but he didn't even attempt to adapt either
Thats BS. There were games were 6 of the main squad were injured so he had to use a 16 year old as a sub, no one can adapt with that little player base and that wasn't his fault, they had no money

They always stank of second season syndrome but the media is dumb

It's weird how all or nothing this is, if Leeds stay up they'll finish in a European spot next season. If they go down, they'll go to league one.

Everton are. Not Leeds.

>You can say it's admirable to lose 2-5 giving it a go but the team staying up will be the one that shithoused a 0-0 draw.

That's bollocks lad. Burnley have been trying that for years against the top teams and still get pumped. The way to stay up is to beat the teams around you which Leeds did last year and haven't been able to do this year (No wins from matches against Everton, Newcastle, Leicester or Southampton)

>Need them to get a point today
>Concede 2 in the first 10 minutes
>Get a player sent off in the first 30
It's like they don't even care about staying up anymore

The issue is, he was working with mostly championship level quality players who let that 9th place finish think they were above the quality level than they actually were.

Injuries, poor investment & the level of squad quality did them in ultimately. Ironically, Leeds needed to be gung ho with attacking, because the quality of finishing for the squad generally was, and still is, garbage.

Used to do well vs Chelsea under Bielsa, and they have a final coming up days after, so maybe that will occur. But going most of the game without a shot, as is occurring now means a draw is going to be lucky.

>Concedes two goals
>Has a player sent off
>Manages to get a goal with their first shot of the match in the second half
>Loses
>Refuses to elaborate
>Leaves (The Premier league)

mate burnley have retained their status for like 5 years on the trot now. shit housing has worked a treat for them.

finally
soon i can bring back this old pic

Attached: Leeds' life in the Championship.png (500x366, 141.05K)

>Man United finally start to shit the bed to the point where Leeds' 'rivalry' with them might be valid again
>Get's relegated

>if Leeds stay up they'll finish in a European spot next season.
LMFAO

If they stay up:
>Leeds: relegated next season
>Burnley: relegated next season
>Everton: Top 8 next season

NEVER doubt Lampard

I've noticed that Leeds fans operate like it's 1999 still. They seem to think this Leeds is the same Leeds before the relegation and that they command the same level of respect.
Man United forgot who they even were, some rivalry that is.

Fantastic Frank relegating Leeds. Why does he always get the better of them?

Attached: frank destroys leeds.jpg (2048x1365, 420.76K)

God the Everton job has aged him so much

>the Berlin feeling of 1945
?

I've been watching football just long enough to have seen Leeds in the UEFA Cup, but an entire generation of football fans has become more accustomed to seeing them lose at Hereford and Histon and Cheltenham.
Also, how big really are they? They've never really won much. Three league titles, a single FA Cup and a solitary League Cup... not the most impressive list of honours, is it.