England World Cup Team

With the World Cup not far away, this is the 11 I would like to see. I think this team is capable of winning the tournament.

What are your thoughts?

Attached: E6EDD90C-7420-40C8-829B-20EA4F0BE0D6.jpg (787x1368, 390.27K)

Crikey, they really are an ugly bunch of cunts

Nah

Worse than an all black team.

I think it's a shame that even in your attempt to create an all white England team, you've still had to include the black man Trippier

Hmmmm... something seems off but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Trippier is like 1/8th black. Hes basically as white as the average white American

I think Foden and Kane need to take the neckpill

Dier and Tark at CB. I want some proper Brexit defending.

Pickford
James Walker Stones
Trent Rice Henderson Bellingham Chilwell
Mount
Kane
ez WC

Surprised the arsecucks havent flooded the thread asking why ramsedale isnt in the starting 11

>Mount
He's never had a good game for England. Southgate will definitely stick to the back 5.

Attached: formation_08_05_2022_ 11_42_03.png (1000x1400, 541.63K)

>Manager: Gareth Southgate
This one simple fact will prevent England winning anything.

Tarkowski isn't going to get another game for England. He was awful on his debut a few years ago.

>reaching 1 World Cup semi final
>reaching 1 Euro Cup final
>still complaining

??

>Maguire
doesn't that guy play like shit

Pointless reaching a final if they don't win it. You should know that from 2016.

He’s good for England Diego

What happened after our lost in 2016? :^)

>What are your thoughts?
No Saka, no win.

progress is pointless? before that we were losing to ireland in RO16 and getting knocked out before RO16

>fat shaw at LB
I'd put either dan burn or kilman next to stones. That midfield though is shit, no decent white midfielder in the epl might have to look in the championship for talents.

Progress is pointless if the manager learns nothing. Southgate fucked up the Croatia semi and the Euro final the exact same way.

Saka shouldn't have ever started last euros
giving him the spot because mount didn't pass to foden for a game was stupid

england will lose to the first half decent team they play against as per usual

Notice how it’s just the Irish ones like Kane, Maguire, and Rice kek
That’s what inbreeding does to a fucker.
Us Anglos have Roman, Scandi, Germanic, Norman blood

>no decent white midfielder in the epl might have to look in the championship for talents
Rice, Henderson, Ward-Prowse, Maddison and Gallagher are all better than anyone in the Championship

Get rid of Shaw and Maguire and it would be OK. Rice is an absolute pleb waiting to be exposed though. I'd also go for Abraham over Kane, though the FA and sponsors would shit themselves.

>Kane's record in finals:
>4 Played
>0 wins
>0 assists
>0 goals
>0 shots on target
>"The name's Kane. Harry Kane. Quadruple-0 Shit."

What a fucking trophy. The geezer is getting exposed big time this year.

>Kane's record in finals
What's Abraham's goal record in finals?

This team would get raped on headers. It's why we need Maguire. The opposition can't just punt the ball up cos he'll head everything away. Idc about what he does for Utd. They're currently making Varane look like Pascal Cygan.

no saka is baka

Stones is actually pretty good in the air now

tranny shaggers

why does this feel so right?

5 good players, 5 bums, and a nobody. ¼ finals at best.
We wuz Saxophones and shite.

We would bootyblast this dogshit team even with the good black players

>Rice
What does he ever do? Only time I notice in a match is when he picks up the ball and runs forward then takes a shot
>Henderson
Shit system baby.
>Ward-Prowse
Setpiece merchant otherwise average.
>Maddison
Ok, but rarely turns up to when it matters.
>Gallagher
Only decent midfielder from the ones you mentioned but won't start over the shitters in op's lineup

>Shaw over TAA
more proof that racism is stupid
>Maguire
more proof that Southgate is stupid
Pulingz would score a hat trick

>Abraham's record:
>3 Played/2 in Squad
>Champioonship Promotion Final (Villa)/Champions League & 2021 Super Cup & FA Cup(Chelsea)/2018 Toulon Tournament (England)
>4 Wins
>1 Loss
>0 Goals
>1 Assist (Super Cup vs Liverpool)
>More than 0 shots, though this is a hard stat to find without going through match reports

He's also in another final this month. Not great by any means, but Kane is an absolute bottler who has shat himself whenever the pressure has mounted. We haven't got much choice. It's either Abraham who looks promising, Kane the bottler, or DLC who wears bras and skirts. I'd take Tammy.

>This team would get raped on headers. It's why we need Maguire

How many has he scored for United again? While we're at it, how many has he let in against shorter opponants this season alone again?

here it is
the world cup winning 11

Attached: 1638703884594.png (926x1310, 727.75K)

Midfield is getting brutalized. You'd need Rice to be Super Makelele to keep control, but as he's a Poundland Schweinsteiger he's putting in a disasterclass.

>Kilman
why
>Grealish at cm
why

Get your own players

because we can have a kilman and chilwell partnership
kilchil
and grealish is a perfect number 8 he isn't a winger he's just been shoehorned in at city

So he hasn't scored in a final either then, even a Championship playoff final lmao

Reminde England is a bus park team

Attached: Screenshot-2021-07-12-at-10.22.28.png (2148x1178, 618.52K)

Something is wrong with this team

They’ve been around long enough to know it’s best for Pickford to get the humiliation. >English Goalkeeping is a pretty big meme and Ramsdale has been around for less time than facemasks

No, but I have since seen he has at least 3 shots on target in finals to Kane's 0. Tammy ain't a great, as I've said, but Kane is the biggest fraud in English football. All show and stat-padding, no go. Watching him in finals is brutal.

Trust Maguire to be the one out of position.

Scouse not English hands wrote this post. TAA and hendo are bench players at best. Tomori plays in a league that made lukaku look good and fucking bowen is overrated. Grealish foden sterling and kane should be our front 3 choices. Maguire stones and walker will be first choice back 3

his dad is black

ah yes, the champions league in which he played 20 minutes against some turkish farmers for 20 minutes in

the thinking man's lineup

Attached: 1650618997637.png (938x1322, 742.59K)

southgate's lineup

Attached: 1643413707862.png (926x1278, 750.86K)

I'm talking about defensively winning headers

Change him with Ben White or Chilwell

It doesn't matter who Soufgate picks because when it comes to the crunch in a semi or final where England go 1-0 up he'll instinctively order all of them to defend for 90 minutes and inevitably lose

These would do so well at the auctions