WTF does he do?

I'm genuinely sick off English media rating this guy so heavily. He's been shit for over 6 months now so you can't even use the argument of "form is temporary class is permanent" when he's been bang average for half a season.

When Harry Kane started the season off terribly, he was rightfully called out. But when Salah has been just as bad for nigh on half a season now I still hear fags saying he's the best player in the prem.

>receives the ball from a cross.
>works it onto his left foot and dribbles once or twice
>hogs the ball and ignores other passing options
>9 times out of 10 gets dispossesed
>commentators pretend it didn't happen and talk about random shit
>On the rare occasion he actually gets past the defenders:
>skies it over the goal and wassn't even remotely on target
ohh unlucky there from Mo Salah, he was so close!
>or even on the rare occasion he delivers a cross
MAGISTERIAL SALAH. WHAT A BRILLIANT CROSS!!

I genuinely think I'm going insane. So many attacks break down with this fucking fraud it's not even funny.
I'm convinced sky sports is trying to indoctrinate me into rating this pube head, it's gotten to the point where it's MK ultra levels of gaslighting.

Under Klopp's system, just about any above average right winger could fill his role and deliver.
I hope he gets sold to Real Madrid for 100 mil and gets exposed.

Attached: Fraud.jpg (624x351, 27.41K)

If you’re in a good side you get rated highly and vice versa. You have to be 10/10 like pre-city Grealish or Rice to get rated when outside the big six.

It’s a safety thing though as they just wanna seem respectable so they just rate players that seem obvious on first glance to rate

With the amount of time this fella gets passed to he should be scoring every game. Just watch Liverpool's CL run, every time the other attackers of the front three: i.e Diaz and Mané ignore him, Liverpool's attack improves tremendously.

You're right about sky sports ignoring his poor form, it's because of marketing. He's 90% of the reason arabs tune in to watch all of Liverpool's games, it's also why he never gets subbed off and plays the full 90. He brings in the arabic market. Liverpool are a good enough side anyway where they don't even need him to even play all that well to win matches when they can rely on Diaz and Mané upfront. Unlike Spurs and Arsenal that rely heavily on their forwards playing well to win matches.

It's why Son is the face of Spurs and Tomiyasu's growing popularity with Arsenal, they bring in most of the asian market. Although Son is actually world class and deserves the hype.

genuinely sick of his bullshit fuck him off & robertson needs to lose his starting position too that wanker doesn't know how to defend or pass

these two idiots have been directly responsible for pretty all the dropped points this season between them

he does annoy me when he is playing like this and it is entirely a mental thing which is the most annoying part, he still has the ability to play like he does when he is playing well he just isn't trying to do everything himself and be le star player. every single season he plays well until he starts getting hyped up, starts believing his own hype and that he is the big star, and then starts trying to make it the salah show and plays like shit. and yeah he does get a pass for some reason, I don't think there is any grand conspiracy though I think commentators are just lazy. Liverpool are still winning and salah is usually the main man so they don't say anything

He’s still good but he peaked in 2018 and 2019. That first season was amazing, I don’t think he’ll ever get back to that level

It's because the vast majority of English commentators and pundits and stuff just repeat whatever is the popular opinion. They're also ridiculously biased because they used to play for these clubs back in the day. The amount of times you hear someone go "that's a yellow card, isn't it? I don't know how he's gotten away with that one" when it's a completely harmless foul but when the other team does some cynical shit it's fucking always "he sure made a meal out of that one, didn't he? Just get on with the game!". It's annoying as fuck.

you mean you have to be English to get rated

>why did the press rate someone who has been top scorer in the prem multiple times from the wing
gee I wonder

Also he'll be good next year, had to come off the roids early for afcon

arabs love to watch him and sky/BT wants their money

he is so incredibly over-rated.

He'd want to cut out that retardation before the CL final.

>from the wing

Let’s not pretend that the modern wide forward role is anything like playing as a winger.

It's like he's forgotten how to play football desu. He was so good first half of the season it's a night and day difference. Yeah he bagged 2 against united but that's united lol. Other than that he has been trash for a while. He should be benched but klopp is too much of a coward to do it. He should have been hauled off last night for Origi but Klopp was too much of a coward to do it.

Unironically Diaz Firmino Mane should start the next game.

>>receives the ball from a cross.
>>works it onto his left foot and dribbles once or twice
>>hogs the ball and ignores other passing options
times out of 10 gets dispossesed
>>commentators pretend it didn't happen and talk about random shit
>>On the rare occasion he actually gets past the defenders:
>>skies it over the goal and wassn't even remotely on target
>ohh unlucky there from Mo Salah, he was so close!
>>or even on the rare occasion he delivers a cross
>MAGISTERIAL SALAH. WHAT A BRILLIANT CROSS!!

That's what he's been like his entire liverpool career but then he would just score somehow. Nothing has changed except he doesn't score anymore.

I said last week that the 1.3 million turnout at Goodison would derail Liverpool as it proved last night.
Everton my friends, have took the city back, Liverpool have waived the white flag.
The city is ours, Europe's next, then the world.

Attached: 1650402391032.jpg (960x720, 55.51K)

it still requires a skillset which usually doesn't lead to the players who can pull it off being elite finishers
like sterling's one of the better ones in the world and he has 0 ball striking ability

maybe in 10-20 years we'll start seeing more wingers who are natural goalscorers inspired by the likes of salah

whenever you have a player like him you have to ask yourself when the hype about him kicked in and where he was before the hype started. You look at all the big players and they already had hype around them very early in their careers, because they were good and it showed no matter the crappy team they were in and the crappy coach they were under. Salah only became someone late in his career under Klopp. He's no great of the game, has no outstanding skills. Klopp is really good at making mediocre players shine in his system. Look at all the duds he produced at Dortmund that couldn't make it anywhere else. The british media is just milking it because british media has to suck muslim dick

Seething

Do you honestly think he hasn't been shit since AFCON?

Ah this retard is back again

He's been way less consistent and perhaps a bit unlucky at times but certainly not shit. I don't get what all the seething is about.
So what he's not scoring every game?
I'm sorry do I know you? what is this flag

we're not buying this old bum

>I don't get what all the seething is about.
He's been generally awful, mostly selfish and he's trying too hard. Gone are the days when the Liverpool front 3 looked like a dynamic fluid team of interchangeable attackers. He needs to sort his shit out.

>Gone are the days when the Liverpool front 3 looked like a dynamic fluid

Unironically because Firmino isn't playing. He balances them. Diaz Mane Salah is not a good combination because they all want to do the same thing.

they should sell him for 200m nao and reinforce the whole squad, diaz is goin to be a beast but mane is getting old, firmino past it, jota is average at best

>play three wingers
>be surprised it's not working out
If anyone needs to sort his shit out it's Klopp

and between them they don't have the brain cells to figure out they shouldn't do that?

>Klopp changes his system when Thiago came back for injury mid season so he's forced to play wide more often
>Gets exposed

Who would've thought

Mane's looked great since AFCON (mostly).
Diaz looks better every week.
Jota looks shit but still scores.
Mo just looks shit and doesn't score.
You're right though Liverpool as a whole have started to look more vulnerable towards the back end of the season. Having a Mo who doesn't pass or score and won't tolerate being substituted can't be helping though.

>maybe in 10-20 years we'll start seeing more wingers who are natural goalscorers inspired by the likes of salah

We are already seeing it and it started with Henry and Eto and peaked with Ronaldo and Messi

>jota is average at best

jota is fucknig shit. Seriously he is so bad. Can't pass, bad first touch, awful link up play, Is completely anonymous 90% of the time and his finishing is genuinely not that good despite his goals tally. Yet he scores goals. Maddening player. I hate watching him play.

All they can do against low blocks is run like headless chickens, when they get the ball they have no idea what to do because there's nothing to do except pass back. it's the manager's fault

I’ve begun to notice this more. He’s showing precisely why he was 5th choice at Wolves and he’s going through some sort of bad run of form. But it’s not like he’s got the qualities to drag himself back into form either. He was diabolical in the first half of the second leg of the Villarreal game. The team looked like Liverpool again once Diaz was introduced

pools entire tactic is pretty much give it to trent and hope he creates something. pic related he was doing this at dortmund as well.

Attached: 1367354561065.jpg (1024x724, 100.27K)

>inspired by Salah
did you start watching football in 2017?

Origi and Minamino would score as many goals given the same gametime and they would both offer more as well. I'm completely serious about this.

No.

Jota - 21g 6a 3.177 mins
Minamino - 9g, 1a 917 mins
Origi - 6g, 3a, 572 min

All Minamino's goals except like 1(?) have been against complete shitters. Origi works better as a super-sub.
Look I agree that outside of goals Jota is trash but he still finds ways to put the ball in the net and if Origi and Minamino had the same number of minutes as him their numbers would come down as they wouldn't just be against shitters or when Klopp attacks more as they are chasing a goal.

City’s leading goal scorer is Mahrez. Tottenham’s is Son. Arsenal’s is Saka. PSG’s is Mbappe. Wide forwards are the primary goal scorers at lots of top clubs and they’re expected to be. The role has completely changed in the last 15 years.

>I genuinely think I'm going insane.
this

take your meds

>He's been shit for over 6 months now
He has 5 assists in his last 7 appearances? And still has the most goals and assists in the league?

Son has more non penalty goals

If you hear any Liverpool player or coach talk about Firmino it seems like his role is genuinely unique to him. I remember Wijnaldum played up front once and after the match was quoted as going up to Firmino and going "How the fuck do you do that every game?"

So he has less goals than Salah then? Okay.

He is one of the best in the world all positions included.
He is inconsistent this year specially after AFCON but Klopp is a dumbass for playing 3 wingers every fucking time, and Mané ain't better than him that's for sure.

Salah - statpadder
Mane - less goals but morem important ones

Mane has been miles better since AFCON. They were both shit against Sp*rs though.

Yeah pretty much this. The Spurs match was a tactical failing. Salah should've come off for Origi in the 70th minute if the plan was to keep spamming crosses.

>Mané ain't better than him that's for sure.

You cannot be serious, Mane is strongmind Salah crumbles in every big game

>Mane is strongmind
Pre-AFCON I wouldn't even get excited when I saw the ball drop to Mane in a 1v1 or open net situation.

Mane was pocketed twice by a 22 year old CM filling in at RB. he has an elite team around him with Senegal yet they still manage to underperform. the fact that our local shitters and 5th choice backline took them to penalties twice says a lot.
Salah is strongmind for not retiring from football or killing himself after what's happened

>Salah should've come off for Origi in the 70th minute if the plan was to keep spamming crosses.
Yeah unfortunately Salah doesn't really come off.....

>he has an elite team around him with Senegal yet they still manage to underperform.
>underperform.
>under.
user, I...

I get why. He tracks back like none of the other players do. I remember him sprnting 70 yards to help Konate on a Son counter in like the 85th minute, but he was offering nothing when he was on the ball and half the time he wasn't getting the ball at all because Trent was just going for crosses. In which case, why have him on the pitch instead of having an extra (actually taller than 5'5") striker in the box?

He's not wrong. That Senegal team shouldn't have an issue brushing aside that Egyptian team. The Egypt team is like, Salah, one guy who is good at pens and a half-decent keeper and the rest are pub players.

Teams have figured out he's a hog. Simple as

>I get why.
Eh, I know he helps out but part of it is still his "best player in the team so can't get subbed" attitude.
They still won AFCON and qualified for the World Cup. Don't know if you could call that underperforming even if they made it a little difficult for themselves.

They should use firmino, jota and origi more. Salah gets too much play time.

Mané is more clumsy and his passes aren't that bright, reminds me of M'bappé.
He is better since but not that much.
Tf does mind have to do with anything? This is ball kicking not ass kicking.

I think the Egyptian is talking about underperforming on a performance level rather than on a results level. If Liverpool beat Plymouth Argyle on penalties you'd say they underperformed.

>not that much.
He went from a player I didn't want to ever see play for Liverpool again to almost back to his peak AM SHERIOUS level after AFCON. It cannot be overstated how drastic the difference is.

I said they underperformed not underachieved. they did underachieve in 2019 by choking to Algeria though

Yeah I get that but it's still hard not to give them at least a passing mark when they both won AFCON and qualified for the World Cup.

>best player in the team

That would be man mountain.

Losing to Senegal twice broke him.