Who is it?

Who is it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 09.04.55.png (1266x1118, 1.76M)

saka

The user after this post.

me

>past players
Danny Welbeck
>current players
Raheem Sterling
Marcus Trashford

kek

my money is on maupay

Won't be a player at a London club. Transsexual whores in London cost more than £150

England footballer m8

>german flag
checks out

Only blacks fuck trannies, has to be Walker. He’s a deviant

conor coady

Done some personal research?

Grealish

Hahaha that would be hilarious, but no a friend told me

Wouldn’t the media refer to him as an ally, brave, and a hero for fucking a tranny?

It *HAS* to be someone who was out of form during the time it was discovered by the police.
So you need to Google the names of English players by selecting for the time in question.

Pickford lol.

And he's sex worker positive.

Who the fuck cares. Why are you sad acts so obsessed with the personal lives of famous people? Grow up. Concentrate on your own lives.

Alri Rashy

I forgot about that, literally would make this lad’s career come out already you troon coward make him richer

Shaw is bicurious

Attached: shaw.jpg (220x750, 29.59K)

Mason Greenwood
naturally something drastic had to be done when mrs greenwood walked in on them

Nothing to say it's a men's team footballer and £30,000 is nothing when their wages are being taken into account, nowhere near a blackmail sum. So it's either totally made up or it's a roastie

a lot of people care, including the player or he wouldn't try to pay the slag off

Foden 100%. he looks like a lesbian

Grealish seems the obvious candidate. He's dumb enough to probably not even realize it was a tranny.

Why would a female footballer go to a tranny prostitute when there's a ton of horny dykes in the changing room just waiting for her?

I feel like the there’s plenty of British roses lining up to suck his dick that he doesn’t have to pay a prostitute

Could you keep a straight face at the next England meet up?

to get lesbian cawk.

many lezboos crave cawk but are afraid to admit it.

Grealish is the one getting blackmailed
Foden is the transsexual prostitute

I would agree but he fucked that fat ugly negress and he's a drunk so he clearly has some degenerate tendencies.

It is, heard this story 6 months ago from a cop friend

gib me the details

Can confirm

the entire island

Grealish seems like the kind of lad who would enjoy fucking a tranny

Attached: hjulmand doing tiktok cringe.webm (720x1280, 2.29M)

an asteroid to kill us all including all tiktokers would be nice. I don't mind it

Fooken Jeffery

Attached: sgddflY[1].jpg (682x1002, 44.71K)

reminder that it's a completely made up story

its got to be Dele Alli, wouldnt suprise me if he recorded it

>England

No one cares it's not USA, he could post about fucking trannies on twitter and would probably gain sponsors for being "LGBTQ friendly" or some shit

i would bang 3 different prostitues every day if i was rich
yes, trannies too. why not? shit ain't gay.

like twice a year there is "mystery england footballer involved in X" articles and they never lead to anything if it doesn't come out immediately after lol

Not sure but i know Benzema is the one doing the blackmailing

its very gay and you will never be a real woman.

Attached: 1648830101276.jpg (478x680, 136.77K)

you're bicurious for saving that image on your device

Kane and Tango tag teamed a few trannies after the Euros. As punishment for blowing the penalties, the 3 nog lions were made to film it and clean up the mess.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Attached: qui.gif (232x198, 3.67M)

Imagine getting blackmailed for it, when those Leicester lads literally filmed themselves fucking a tranny and just had a laugh about it.
What a fucking loser this guy must be to allow himself to be exploited instead of just fronting it out.

user...

>Rashford>Shaw>Greenwood>Maguire>AWB>Sancho.

>What a fucking loser this guy must be to allow himself to be exploited instead of just fronting it out.

Legit gossip:

It's Rashford. How you didn't get it with the 'out of form' line in the press and the fact that he's so PR driven he'd never 'front it out'.

I only read headlines

I think the Leicester lads fucked an actual woman, whoever this guy is seems to have got himself a Geoffrey

hasn't had a drop in form

And Foden is a straight prossie shagger, though being a zoomer he does look a bit James Rodriguez.

I can only imagine all the "it's Walker/Grealish/Foden" posts are Man United Internet Defense Force out and about and trying to muddy the waters. I repeat: it's Rashford. I repeat: it's Rashford. I repeat: it's Mr Dr Sir Marcus Baronet Rashford PHD (Pretty Hard Dicklicker).

Wouldn't Rashford's PR team just tell him to own it given how modern liberals love supporting transexuals and the sex industry?

reminder that leicester won the league because the managers son got his arse rimmed on camera by a thai prostitute, so pearson left and they brought ranieri in

Definitely Rashford

Attached: Lucy-Bronze-net-worth-How-much-does-England-Lionesses-and-Lyon-star-earn-1138254.jpg (590x350, 24.83K)