/heem/

Champ edition

Attached: 1621140430625.png (1096x716, 781.51K)

>her weird ass groomer-rapist-molester-pedophile boyfriend was saying shit like "they booing you so you winning"
fucking died when i heard this

Attached: le groomer man.jpg (2758x1836, 1.66M)

cso

Attached: bored tonape.png (238x309, 93.37K)

Pereira rematch soon

Attached: fialho-vs-vancamp.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

It was a fluke loss. Tony will win the next one

why didnt the two whores get boo'd harder? it felt like a prelim fight on a fucking shitty apex card. was everyone pissing and watching canelo lose on their phone or what?

>The Supreme Being is encased in the Supreme Stone and Charles GODLYveira is the Messiah
the man to save ufshit and mankind
kino

Attached: 9662eff28ab4b7bbcdc130c49d5e126f.jpg (1280x720, 78.51K)

I don’t think I’ve ever gone as crazy after a ufc fight than Charles getting the finish there. What a fucking legend he is

Khabib is fake. He's supposed to be honorable but he wants the fight vs. Oliveira in UAE with the Emirati athletic comission. He knows Islam needs the home field advantage. Bit sad really. If Islam is that guy, you don't lobby for the fight to take place in the UAE.

The way he says du bronx is sovl

My normie friends dared cheer against Chuckie.

Tonight was fun bros, thank you.

sucks for tony he was actually looking good. now he has to take a year off and just gets older and worse. i predict he will get brutally slept again next time. they'll probably match him against paddy in 2023

Rose losing the belt was so satisfying. Justice was served.

pls no

>Oliveira held up a stone and he later explained the significance of that rock when relating to his own arduous journey in the sport.

>“Everybody knows that I’m religious. I have a lot of faith in God,” Oliveira said. “My dad climbed a hill and if you know the story of David [and Goliath], you know what that rock means.

>“So that rock is from that hill and God is the most powerful force there is.”

Attached: Oliveira.jpg (1920x1080, 413.67K)

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT CHANDLER

KEK

Attached: 1621265272194.png (768x367, 94.71K)

This. Haven't been this excited about sports ever since Brazil won the world cup, Dude always comes forward, gets dropped, pushes through and gets a fucking finish. Khabitch could NEVER.

>Khabib comes out of retirement for Charles

PLEASE

Attached: 31221121232.png (1001x823, 806.25K)

Attached: file.png (1440x404, 68.9K)

It really is weird how open Pat is about being a blatant pedophile groomer and everyone outside of Yea Forums just completely ignores it

Based Holy Number Quads

Should have just gave the split to Zhang instead. Then we would have never had this godawful fight.

Checked

*enters thread*
*exits thread*

Attached: 1645227482492.webm (720x404, 1.4M)

>insists to hold a stone as his religious symbol
>has tattoos which are forbidden
>when he got more tattoos he became GOAT
lol coping ethiopean refugee

It's so depressing

Quads of God. Also sauce on the quote? I never knew that’s what the stone meant, unfathomably based

He took out those one dimension fighters. BASED.

CHEKT

>he actually bought into the semi pro rugby player meme

Attached: 1642730796351.webm (600x700, 979.36K)

Thought this myself. What has Islam deserve to have his title fight there? Khamzat should fight Belal as the main event in Abu Dhabi and Charles should fight in Brazil

this. zhang won that fight anyways

Based enlightened quad holy numbers of truth. God has blessed us, brother. Victory has come.

I've always wondered why tattoos are forbidden in both Christianity and Islam but christians LOVE to decorate themselves in tattoos.

wats it mean

where was the stone tonight?

Attached: 1651988658095.png (741x637, 893.56K)

Yeah he looked great in that first round. Guess that's just the way she goes

>winner of Volk vs. Max 3 fights Oliveira for vacant belt
>Dariush vs. Islam for next title shot after that
>Chandler vs. Poirier for the one after that
>Gaycheese vs. RDA to decide who doesn't get flushed down the Till
Thawlts? I think this is perfect matchmaking.

Attached: dancinglizard.gif (260x260, 856.19K)

nobody cares about volk so of course we don't know

Tony won.

many christians are hypocrites. i know many christians who also refuse to get tattoos because of the bible

Khabib fighting a heavy grappler with better striking than him? Impossible

Attached: FSN2EhBWUAAKGQI.jpg (1079x1988, 160.8K)

>fucked up leg, out of stance, double weight Tony almost became double interim champ
>flushed Tony didn't tap to Charles, lost an arm
>flushed Tony didn't tap to Dariush, fucked up his leg further
>38yo beyond flushed Tony fucking won the first against Chandler by dropping him
>beating him 4 times in a row granted: a titleshot, a titleshot, a title eliminator (possibly a titleshot), staying in the top 5
everything is bullshit

Attached: 1572757348115.png (147x169, 19.77K)

god what a FUCKING RETARD i would've preferred if chargles KNOCKED HIM INTO A LIVING FUCKING DEATH

FUCK justbin gaycheese CUT this FUCKING BUM

khabib is a fraud

Attached: 1646526470648.webm (720x720, 2.02M)

*Enters the thread*

Attached: 1651985589270.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

GILBERT BURNS VS CHARLES OLIVIERA
The most based fight possible

No one cares about Pat, but when money holders start asking questions about why their investment in Rose has a hot commodity start surfacing after her ghoulish performance tonight… you got a problem, not to mention those nutcases Strickland and Paulo blaring sirens about this.

Attached: 1641695289531.webm (304x368, 161.81K)

Why are Christians such passive cucks when the Bible says to be a brutal nutjob?

I hate all of Trevor Wittman fighters and I hope the last one loses soon.

>didn't even need the enlightened rock to beat gayshit
bros.... he's getting too powerful

Attached: Charles baiting.webm (480x848, 2.2M)

Im glad that Charles got ppv points in the end

Attached: 1651454238524.gif (220x244, 1.17M)

He's not going to be able to do that forever. At some point, maybe even soon, the chin just isn't going to be there from too much prior damage. I'm starting to believe in olives. He's proving again that BJJ is not actually a scam following a rash of cutbabby knockout artists and wrestlefuckers. But still, his chin is 100% just going to go soon.

he seems liek a nice guy why is everyone so intimidated of him in the staredown?

> Number of fighters that Khabib has beaten that were in the top 5 ranked Lightweights at the time of fighting them
> Oliveira
> Makhachev

Costa and Strickland needs to start a podcast together.

He's never do it, he used his dead dad as an excuse to get out on top so he'd never have to fight anybody who could actually test him on the ground

When he made Justin move out of his way, it was over.

It takes a cunnysseur to know one b

Attached: 1522113226331.jpg (598x604, 144.57K)

based blessed champ
God knows Charles means well

Tony's schizo ass got knocked the fuck out!

Attached: Yodlekpet vs Panpayak Sitjatik 1-2 liver head heem.webm (600x336, 2.91M)

Who has a better shot at beating current Oliveira between these two?

Attached: volkmax.jpg (1200x800, 136.26K)

Dairush is a bum. Name his biggest win.

that was the exact moment i knew she'd be losing the belch
bro, smeg strickland?

>me erra com essa viadagem lek kkkkkkk

Attached: file.png (661x544, 628.47K)

Attached: i cry.png (1152x834, 1.13M)

> but when money holders start asking questions about why their investment in Rose has a hot commodity start surfacing after her ghoulish performance tonight…
what did he mean by this?

wtf is that monster in the water

>max

Attached: 1649379941153.png (721x721, 545.91K)

yep

because """"""christians"""""" are not actually christian they just pretend to be christian while completely ignoring 99,9% of the bible
just like a tranny calls himself a woman. he can say he is a woman, doesn't make him a woman
Charles is 100% doing it because of brazil, if you check his actual way of life he's secular and probably a shamanist considering the stone and being directly blessed by a deity
ancient native brazilian religion perhaps

pat is based

Attached: brazil aoc.jpg (960x679, 123.79K)

I’d take the Diaz route at this point and just market himself as a super fight for paydays bigger than a champion victory pay.

Attached: nice guy charlie.webm (1392x784, 2.71M)

tone

He’s easily hittable so could potentially get one punch KOd but it seems obvious now that he intentionally falls to get fights to enter his guard. Gaethje was wise to this and still got fucked up on the feet

Where were the Whitman haters last time? Also Peon is gonna expose Poosman and the Whitman meme bros

No stickland is a redditfag costa is based

Volk and it's not even close honestly, Max gets hit a lot, he's going to eat knees to the stomach when they inevitably clinch and will ultimately get submitted.

>larps as mexican
>loses
lmao

Volk 100%, Max got outstriked badly by Dustin and he takes too many shots, Volk is actually the favorite vs Oliveira

Easily Volk, Max would get tapped out ez

Believing God is carrying you to victory is the best base for MMA

>He's not going to be able to do that forever
Yeah, obviously. What I can guarantee you is that he'll take his loss like the champion that he is when it comes and won't just bitch out after 3 defenses and kill his dad with covid like Ratbitch

Charles serves God, where did I say anything different?

People have been hating on Wittman for awhile b. Specifically
>ARE YOU HAVING FUN?

Whitebros...
At least we have our steak.

Attached: 20220508_030528.jpg (4000x3000, 3.29M)

Harder question, name Dariush’s best win. A 20 year old Tsarukyan making his UFC debut?

Attached: inyourhead.png (956x746, 707.03K)

I want to relive the moment I saw Tony fall over

Attached: 1647174251726.jpg (1080x1919, 296.53K)

Max already beat him tho

>Hmm.. yes now just a little bit more *pop* on that jab Gaethje.. hmm yes perfect

Attached: analyses your jab.png (886x894, 858.33K)

Tony believed that too. He talked about it before the fight

Attached: Wojak bed.jpg (624x480, 209.1K)

guess it was on me assuming there was one greek in the thread. Whatever, Charlie shitting on Khabib's "legacy" in record time despite all the shit they're throwing at him it's fantastic

Gaethje is Mexican not white. Mexico lost thrice tonight.

UFC regularly breaks my heart

I hope I never have to live through something so awful

Attached: 82b.png (1244x706, 1.11M)

I’ve been telling you all a long that Gaethje 2.0 was a meme and that he still resorts to retarded brawling. He swung so hard he fell over for fuck sake. In the FIRST ROUND. What a retard