>Wednesday 11th May
Leeds United 19:30 Chelsea
Leicester City 19:45 Norwich City
Watford 19:45 Everton
Wolves 20:15 Manchester City

>Thursday 12th May
Tottenham Hotspur 19:45 Arsenal

Attached: epl 2.jpg (964x643, 344.33K)

>Arsenal are closing in on a £40m deal for Leicester's Belgian midfielder Youri Tielemans but Real Madrid are ready to move for the 25-year-old if the Gunners fail to qualify for the Champions League. (Sun on Sunday)

Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, has discussed his Manchester United future with former boss Sir Alex Ferguson in a series of private meetings. (Sunday Mirror)

>Tottenham Hotspur are set to sign West Brom and England keeper Sam Johnstone after Manchester United decided not to go ahead with a move. (Sunday Mirror)

Tottenham have been given encouragement that Villarreal and Spain centre-back Pau Torres, 25, could be available for £10m below his release clause of £55m. (Football Insider)

>Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba has held talks with Juventus over a summer move back to Turin. (Football Transfers)

Departing Manchester United and Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic, 33, could join Juventus this summer. (Daily Star Sunday)

>Brentford manager Thomas Frank is keen to have the long-term future of Danish striker Christian Eriksen, 30, decided before the end of the season. (Mail on Sunday)

West Ham are the new leaders in the race to sign Blackburn and Chile striker Ben Brereton Diaz, 23. (Sun on Sunday)

>Interim manager Ralf Rangnick expects the Manchester United squad to be bolstered with the arrival of "six or eight new players" in the summer transfer window alongside the arrival of new boss Erik ten Hag. (Sunday Mirror)

Attached: mars-foong-5-poses.jpg (1920x2400, 421.02K)

Leicester will battle Chelsea for the signature of Torino's £40m-rated Brazilian centre-back Gleison Bremer, 25. (Sun on Sunday)

>Ajax and Argentina defender Nicolas Tagliafico, 29, is still set to leave the Dutch club in the summer, despite his contract running for another year. (Fabrizio Romano on Twitter)

Leeds United and England midfielder Kalvin Phillips, 26, says that he is fully concentrated on finishing the Premier League season with his boyhood club amid transfer links to the likes of Aston Villa and Manchester United this summer. (Manchester Evening News)

>French winger Allan Saint-Maximin, 25, says he does not see himself leaving Newcastle this summer. (Goal)

Paris St-Germain's Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes says he "dreams" of playing for Real Madrid. (TyC Sports on Twitter)

>Liverpool will look to give English defender Joe Gomez a new contract this summer despite ongoing speculation about the 24-year-old's future at the club. (Liverpool Echo)

Attached: mars-foong-6-poses.jpg (1920x2400, 413.02K)

Starting to wonder if there is an /epl/ thread up without a title that I missed.

nope, just it's sunday morning and everyone's having a lie-in presumably

West Ham will choke to Norwich, putting it here first. I called Cresswell fucking up the EL too so I am prescient

Ah good. Think City will lose to Newcastle t b h.

>watching FlyingPigUnited highlight seethes
>looking at the chat
>FUCK THE GLAZERS
Mate... they've put nearly a billion in since SAF retired lmao.

>a £40m deal for Leicester's Belgian midfielder Youri Tielemans
no way with his contract running out. He will get cooked if he plays in UCL

The thread died because of UFC autism.

Yeah £40m seems steep when he has a year left. But maybe he'd be £60m if it wasn't :^)

>60 mil
>is a passenger when defending
>just crashed out of the conference league
>team is currently 14th in the prem

Attached: 1318108779291.png (452x558, 127.37K)

Well, selling to a another PL team :^) Arsenal are not well known for spending wisely.

up the scummy leeds. we all love leeds scum

Attached: 3343001088.png (657x808, 879.77K)

Find it funny that Star Trek predicted Ireland reunification in 2024 and it's happening lmao.

omg that's hilarious

Ramsdale and White were both relatively expensive but they seemed to have worked out well for Arsenal.

they've already conceded more goals than last season

Nta but do they have more points than last season? Also Arsenal are literally shit without that Jap and Tierney in their wingbacks. Fucking made of glass.

9 of those goals were conceded in the first 3 games, before they signed Ramsdale.

Everton bros, I believe

Attached: 1645900014983.jpg (1280x720, 66.08K)

>triple captained jesus

How fucked am I?

If they don't get 3 points vs Watford then they deserve to get relegated. That should be enough to see them to safety.

Hasn't he looked pretty decent of late?

Leeds will get 3pts today, so no.

>they've already conceded more goals than last season
Kek it's real. So why do Assna fans keep going on about arteta fixing the defense?

Ramsdale was signed after 1 game had been played.

Everton to get a cheeky 2-1 win today

He has but Pep will rather play stones or the 100m backpass merchant as forward than him.

Injuries to their best defenders. Next you'll wonder why VvD being out for Liverpool was detrimental. Conceding more is irrelevant if they have more points and nobody has answered that question. If they're 6pts better off than last year, conceding more is irrelevant.

yeah but does it not follow that if you buy new defensive players and they're supposedly good signings, then your defence should be better?

Yeah if they remain uninjured, which they haven't been because there is a retard at the club who doesn't know how to keep players uninjured. Tierney has been out for like 5 months or something daft since joining Arsenal (I'd have to check, might be more). And I rate him for Scotland. Their Jap has been injured for like 4 months. They've played Dogfucker instead iirc who is god awful.

Just checked, Tierney has been out for 256 days while at Arsenal (and counting as he is injured now) that's over 8 months.

Lmao.

The Jap has been out for two months. He hasn't even been at the club for a season yet.

If Leeds get three points then Arsenal deserve to be relegated

Next year bro. But Leeds are fighting for survival in the PL so they're gonna beat Arsenal.

Counterpoint: Leeds are worse than Arsenal

They are which is why Arsenal will lose. Arsenal beat teams (recently anyway) better than them. On paper at least. Irrelevant even if they do win because they'll lose the NLD on Wed and that puts Spurs above them.

I hope you're correct. Please, God, give me hope.

Now I want Arsenal to win to annoy the customer Yank. Go Arsenal!

ignore that post, I was talking about something else

>Leeds players are warming up in T-shirts supporting team-mate Stuart Dallas who is out with a broken leg.

>Hundreds of the same T-shirts have been placed on seats in the away end at Emirates Stadium.

should I watch west ham or everton today?
everton's obvious but I met a nice londoner working a coffee shop yesterday who's a west ham supporter and I'd like to watch her club

Attached: 1477361579600.jpg (516x430, 29.36K)

beautiful goal

for me it's jacqui oatley and sue smith

Attached: FSPOYRvXsAApsiF.jpg (1538x2048, 406.69K)

Poor lad

WOUAAAAAAAAH WHAT A FUCKING GOAL

the short haired one is a reptilian

>LEEDS
LOL.

oh I picked right

Nice of them to support him, always tough when a player gets injured by a horror tackle

FAT FRANK'S BARMY ARMY

That the Everton game? Webm?

stuck with hotel cable so I get to enjoy the absolute banger LC EVE matchup, gearing up for a real slurper now after the early goal. Good thing the maid will have to clean up my bfs cum for me

>Leeds off to the Championship for another 20 years

based arsenal freeing up 80 minutes of my sunday

I was wrong

>No Everton game thread
>So no webm
FUCK.

Spurswede or Arsenal Swede? Also Arsenal will prob still lose this.

>letting Nketiah score two goals in 10 mins
Yikes. Martinelli being good again is nice.

the state of everton

please post in the match thread thank you

Arsenal are so much better with elneny playing lol

Is Daka good or not? He scored 4 goals in one game earlier and has been iffy in the league.

There isn't any last time I checked.

link it then dumbcunt

Ah ta lad, didn't see that. Was made 12min after the matches started.

So who scored the good goal?

the hohol

I'll have to look it up on the highlights after the match

Dewsbury Hall sounds like the kind of place Benni Smales-Braithwaite would live in.
Not a fan of this zoomer naming trend.