Attached: Norm&Dave.jpg (787x524, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett_alleged_assault
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPBZHpinLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that George bush?

it's Albert Fish

Nope. He's Quentin Tarantino

Attached: QuentinMcDonald.jpg (500x375, 27K)

the artist with the most integrity nowadays
i have huge respect for him and i wish he'd do more stand up

who is this guy

I can't believe my eyes when I watched that pic on the final credits of Chappelle's last comedy special. It's a thing of beauty. Based Dave, based Norm.

he was a real jerk!

He is friends with an holocaust denier

Attached: Eget.jpg (640x427, 48K)

Based

>muslim
>is a drunkie
it checks out

The grey man. In appearance and demeanor.

remember to watch screwed

Attached: based.jpg (263x475, 37K)

Explain to the folks at home who that is

Something about the eyes

Don't, it'll only disappoint

All the stars are here

>I know half of the audience here has been molested
>...
>But the person that did it wasn't no king of pop, were they?

Fucking died.

Norm has beautiful, hypnotizing eyes, just like the silver tongued devil Adolf Hitler.

>trannies are a joke
BASED
>black people, this is our country
CRINGE

Imagine a conversation between those two xD

I hope I'm not the only one here really looking forward to the normalfag salt that his newest special will create.

nah m8, i was howling when watching it

Attached: Adolf & Norm.gif (220x124, 116K)

So he hangs out with one guy and suddenly he's based? That's all it takes to satisfy you Pavlovian dogs?

Attached: 1543881652687.png (295x343, 218K)

You can bet on it. Glorious.

Dave is always based. To include that particular pic in his new special only confirms that. Not everybody here is a poltard. Where are you when I was defending Dave in the last thread, faggot?

>Where are you when I was defending Dave in the last thread, faggot?
I was at work, what happened?

>The LGBTQ movement is a collection of groups sharing a car
>the Ts are making the trip longer for everyone else
Holy shit

A lot of idiots shitting on based Dave. The usual shit. How was the working day?

Just newfags thinking hating niggers is how they fit in, never ends with this shit.
>How was the working day?
Shitty, but I have vacation soon. Will probably watch Dave's new special [;^)]

You will enjoy it. Trust me.

A gif for ants

No offense, but that sounds like some fucking commie goddbledygook

Dave is red pilled as fuck in this. Can't believe Yea Forums doesn't love it.

Who is tv/? Has he something to do with the hacker known as Yea Forums?

i hope the people who yelled "Trump" after he did his impression feel embarassed holy shit that was gold

the audience really ruins this shit

Yea Forums is tranny vaginny, friend of the Anonymous hacker

>mentions Bourdaine's suicide
>OPENS WITH THAT
>immediately gets laughs both from me and the audience
how the fuck does he do it

because he's the GOAT, user, he's the GOAT

Attached: 1558112695676.jpg (606x617, 68K)

I post this in the other active thread, but whatever. He is on fire in the last special. I like how he attacks the audience and they applaud him no matter what. Him going back to defend Louis C.K. one more time is glorious.

>my shit's like... an above ground pool, ever seen one of them?
>eeeeee... it's a pool

Oh user, you silver-tongued arab

And the Jussie Smollett jokes are hilarious.

I'm not American, I didn't get why they're laughing so fucking hard at his name? Is it only because it sounds funny?

The guy faked a hate crime and lost his job for it. He's a funny character.

Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett_alleged_assault

Why did Baste Norm deteriorate so quickly and sharply fucker turned 72 and he's just 53 or some shit.

Is the new stand up better than the last four? He's one of my favorites ever but those four were shit

>On February 13, Chicago police raided the home of two "persons of interest" in the case. The men are brothers, of Nigerian descent, who have acted as extras on Empire.
You're right, it's fucking hilarious. Dave didn't even have to write any jokes here, they practically made themselves.

He’s too busy trying to be controversial to be funny. Literally every single joke is some “this will really piss off the liberals!” shit.

I like it a lot. But I loved The Bird Revelation too (the other ones, not so much) so I don't know what to tell you.

>go out for a walk in the middle of the night when it's freezing outside
>two white guys with MAGA hats, rope and bleach approach you and go "Aren't you that faggot nigger from The Empire?"
What do

They were in a movie together, which should have been goat, but is the most forgettable thing in the world

Holy fuck. Was going to wait the special in the weekend but I better hop on to Dave's wild ride before shit hits the fan.

Seething libtard detected. He shits on everybody, idiot, not only liberals. But it's refreshing watching a comedian without fear.

>this will really piss off the liberals!
Goddamn itwhy can't he just say the controversial joke without the intro, loses its impact

>no such thing as good 36 year old pussy

>Sara Silverman passed on young stud Norm and went on to fuck fat jimmy kimmel

women are stupid whores

Attached: Norm.jpg (708x1024, 356K)

Actively doing progress a diservice in the name of so called "humour" is just vile and malicious. You can talk mockingly to deflate the other side in an attempt to even things out but when you obstruct and fight those that are fighting for you and everybody well, that's just betraying humanity.

because he never actually said his name he said it with french inflection so it sounded like Juicy Smul-lay

He only chose victims who were either mentally handicapped.....now, don't laugh at this next part-

Weak bait. Try harder. You don't even deserve an onions meme.

Chappelle and Norm are my favorite stand-ups and I didn't think it was that funny desu

He stole Jerrod Carmichael's bit on bragging in school about getting his dick sucked by Michael Jackson

I’m pretty sure people have been making that same joke since way back when the first kid accused Jackson of fucking him.

Are you having a stroke?

Chappelle was doing "Michael Jackson sucked on underaged penises" jokes well before Carmichael started his career. Educate yourself.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPBZHpinLs

Everyone does micheal jackson jokes, the difference is Jerrod did that exact one before Dave.

Watch the video I linked. I don't say that Carmichael (who I liked) is remaking previous Dave's jokes, I'm telling you that in his new special Dave riffs on the same motives that he joked about fifteen years ago. It's not joke theft.

>my friend made all the good grades, full ride to ivy league, full ride to law school, meets a woman and marries her
>she leaves him and i see him in foot locker, full referee outfit and everything
>moral of the story, this nigga didnt kill himself!

I was crying with laughter at that start. Dave is a beast.

>I don't say that Carmichael (who I liked) is remaking previous Dave's jokes
You've got it backwards

Ok then. Whatever.

why

Norm is a disgraced comedian these days. He commited the worst transgression that you can make in media nowadays: to say a forbidden word. In this case, the very dangerous "retard". Dave talks about these new verbal taboos in this special. When I saw that pic, it all makes sense, and it's beautiful. Even more, I read here years ago that Norm and Dave don´t like each other. I was memefied, obviously.

African-American