Will he be in the movie physically, or will he be some gay-ass hologram or force ghost shit?

Will he be in the movie physically, or will he be some gay-ass hologram or force ghost shit?

Attached: 0984565.jpg (880x880, 72K)

probably just a dream sequence, all disney star wars has been "trying" to throw you off so them revealing sheev would be in it right away seems suspect

>Will his cameo be good or forced dogshit?
What do you think?

it'll be like the new Terminator
they'll spend months playing up the return in order to get butts in seats, then it'll be a lame CG thing or a discombobulated voice

I want to see him physically manifest himself into the movie, robes and all. Then, I want a character to poke him to prove he is real in the flesh. Then, I want Palpatine to turn to the camera, put his sith brand shades on, smirk and say "The senate is back in session."
Movie ends, no more sequels or reboots afterwards

Dubs of best possible scenario

I only noticed that when you pointed it out. Let's hope it come true then.

He got thrown into a core of the death star. Extended Universe got nuked by rian and now what? Some bullshit is going make him come back to life.

It's going to be abysmal. The fact that he's front and center on the new poster means that it's not going to be him in physical person. It will be some force ghost bullshit or that his spirit will take over Rey's body or something infinitely stupid.

I'd watch that.

Attached: 1565887123152.jpg (500x347, 22K)

Star Wars is one step above anime magic at this point.

force ghost duh

Siths cant become force ghosts.

unironically better than what theyre gonna roll out.

yeah they can, sith appear as like dark side spirits all the time

can you source me on this? i cant remember, are they sentient or just visions?

I'm pretty sure they have to tether themselves to the material world somehow. not true Force Ghosts.

thats what i think so too, ive seen them in the comics, but all of those are not true force ghosts but their sheer willpower to manifest themselves.

During the force lightining from RotJ when vader takes sheev up he force light vaders helmet and enters his soul inside it. When Kylo retrieves the helmet he talks with it,he thinks the voice he hears is vader but it actually is palpatine manipulating him.Palpatine also possesed Snoke when he made contact with the helmet,when Snoke died he got back in the helmet and the wayfinder device will free him.

OK so my uncle works ffor Disney and I've seen the script and here's Sheev's role:
>Plot starts with the Resistance remnants trying to gather an army
>No planet wants to join them because they are scared to fight and the Resistance isn't a legitimate continuation of the Republic government
>The few Resistance leaders left are having a meeting
>Old guy says that only the Republic's Senate could enforce the creation of an army
>Leia answers that the only Senate they had was destroyed on Hosnian Prime by the Starkiller laser
>"No, there is another"
>Hooded figure among the Resistance leaders reveals himself
>It's Jar-Jar Binks
>"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Sheev Palpatine the Senate?"
>The rest of the movie is about the Resistance trying to find Sheev's remains in the Death Star wreckage to resurrect him so that he can lawfully enact the creation of the new Army of the Republic

gay-ass hologram or force ghost shit

JJ is a shit writer that gets away with tricking people into wasting time on his movies and TV shows and KK hates all Star Wars that was made before her. Sheev and Luke will be force ghosts with the sole purpose of telling Rey how great she is.

Better than what we will get, that's for sure. Disney Wars is so bad, I miss Jar Jar at this point.

Reminder to not watch this shit and let this series die once and for all. Disney will extort and murder for money and the only thing one can do is pretend not to be bothered by it.

Can some one explain to me this force time travel that keeps getting mentioned?
Is it Palpatine related?

I think they just got him in for voice acting