This movie fucking sucks ass

This movie fucking sucks ass

Attached: forrest-920x584.png (920x584, 727K)

Most 90s classics actually do

80s classics aged better

I would think that a movie about a retard living a successful happy life would be inspiring to you, considering

>Dude just do what people tell you and take your wifes son and everything will be great

that’s the bluepilled take on this movie. the redpilled take can be boiled down to:
>retard falls in love with slut
>slut fucks and sucks as much as she can
>gets aids
>decides that, if she’s going to die from her poor life decisions, she might as well take the retarded incel who has pined for her for so long with her
>gives into retard’s advances
>they both die

It's the opposite actually, most 80's movies tended to be shallow and cheesy. 90's movies were a partial return to form to the more stylistically and thematically ambitious movies of the late 60's/70's.

literally the proto-mainstream cuckold

peak boomer

Its corny but its a great movie to watch if it comes on and I'm sitting alone stewing in my own filth like I like to do

It's Boomer satire kino.
There's a reason why the guy who takes part in every important event from boomer lives has a low IQ.

It was huge when it came out, though.

90's movies are just jewish SJW bullshit like 60's and 70's. 80's movies tell of a better, more stylish and vital era. An era which's ideals, and at the same time the hopes of being able to live in such a world again, we have long lost.

stupid shirt completely buttoned up, receding hairline, a cuck, puts roastie whore on pedestal, my wife's son, token black and non-able friends, his friend fucks asians, overcontrolling roastie mom, grew up without a father, plays some faggy """sport""" like ping-pong, smiles with his mouth open,

THe movie is over rated magic retard tripe. No way should it have won any awards. Wasn't even the top 5 movie of the year it came out.

FUCK FOREST GUMP!

>all of a sudden Yea Forums hates Forrest Gump

You're a meme spouting moron

shut the hell up dad

I'm adding another fuck you for all the times I had to hear some painfully unoriginal faggot shout
>run forrest run
whenever I ran past a bunch of people in school or wherever.

It's a conservative essential
Mil and Zoom fags are too stupid for movies anyways

It's tasteless zoomers. They also make threads shitting on classic videogames on Yea Forums

>dude just be yourself and agree to everything in your path and you'll achieve The American Dream (TM)

Which one is it?
Conservative propaganda, or a satirical movie criticizing the conservatives?

So does your mom but I didnt bitch about it

Neither
I pisses all over the hippie movement though

This, it is boomer nostalgia bait.

>my wife’s son: the movie

>OMG OMG OMG OMG I REMEMBER THAT EVENT!!!!!

I always disliked how it was regarded by everyone

The movie is of course unrealistic, he becomes a millionaire just by being friends with shrimp gumbo which is very unlikely, but this is fantastical enough to suspend disbelief of.

What is unrealistic is the depiction of how a mentally ill boy is going to get treated by society, even if he is autistic and can strip and reassemble an m14 in record time or whatever they will socially reject him and discriminate against him for not being one of them, he'd end up like Private Pyle.

It appeals to normies because they whitewash their sadistic tribalism, they turn him from a "creepy incel" into an attractive normy who just happens to lack their neuroses and baggage because he does not realize the consequences of what he's doing.

There isn't a hint of satire. It's simply a vain nostalgia trip for boomers told through a literal retard whose innocent stupidity is revealed to be some higher form of wisdom. Technically great movie with a dumb message basically.

>There isn't a hint of satire
what about the book?

I never read it. If it's supposed to be satire, Zemeckis didn't show it that way.

Literally have sex before you shoot up a school

> whose innocent stupidity is revealed to be some higher form of wisdom
Ignorance is bliss user
Take the pill

It was made by and for boomers. Their generation's mindset summed up in a film would be this, also Harmony Korine's the beach bum

Nice platitude but not really relevant to my post.

We don't really see him interacting with anybody else in the platoon other than the shrimp nig, so it is hard to judge if he was descriminated or not. Also, Private Pyle only really got the hate of his comrades when his autistica fatassness became an issue for them, before that he was just ignored, which wouldn't be a problem as he was physically fit.

You can say that for any highly regarded movie.

Attached: easy_rider_1_-_h_-_1969.jpg (928x523, 124K)

I liked the football segment.

the only cuck here is you user. you're scared of anyone who doesnt look like you.

I wish I could just dismiss this as bait, but I know there are people here who actually think things like this.

Good hes a hardcore pedo. Fuck him

Attached: D_kmKZfXoAEvm7G.jpg (798x645, 64K)

whats teh diff between a hardcore and a softcore pedo?

Attached: 1526731778019.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

what the fuck is this

He didn't just play ping pong. He also played football

How am i wrong?

There are literally two scenes where he isn't allowed to sit on the bus. He's chased down by bullies for several years.

On the nose. All Brando films prove this. Funny how so many {people} replied negatively to such a statement in a slow dead thread

somneone get this to joe rogan

what's the tram for?

You're a cumbrain who can only think in memes. You're so far gone you don't even realize it. You need to see the world outside the internet.

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1528925813680.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Well first of all, you fell for the meme that suddenly everything changes because the tens digit on the calendar year goes up one.

>and then one day for no reason at all...
ya blew it

Nobody would give a shit unless Gump was detrimental to everyone else. Pyle's fumbles got everyone else in trouble.