Travis Knight RETURNS to direct Bumblebee 2

After news that Travis Knight will direct the Billion Dollar Man he dropped out of the project because the film got shelved by WB but he is now confirmed to work and direct the next Transformers film,a sequel to the critically acllaimed Bumblebee which released last December with a closer to 500 million dolar box office with its small budget it became a success.No new info on this other than Knight saying “I am working on it,I think it will release soon,around the beginning of 2021 or summer of 2021.I am very excited to bring the team back and play with all these great G1 characters as I love them since childhood.“

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-21-at-12.16.38-PM.jpg (1001x669, 188K)

good

>Bumblebee 2
Shit i forgot there even was a Bumblebee 1

>critically acllaimed

good

Only good news Today
Bumblebee is SOUL

Soundwave and Star scream as villains please

Attached: 2fope8l7byp21.jpg (768x1080, 69K)

Great

People who who liked Bumblebee are either retarded or shills because it was pretty much the exact same thing as the Bay movies but with worse action and toned down Bay-comedy

You have autism

He has autism

It was a lower budget remake of Transformers 1 with less offensive humor and better robot designs. It was beat for beat the exact same movie as TF1.

And that's good. It remade a bad movie into a good movie. Unlike The Force Awakens.

>tfw Bumblebee sequel is a remake of RotF but it's actually good
Better than star wars sequels remaking imo
Remake bad films into good films not the other way around

>exact same movie but no balls on devestator and haille banging a nigger instead of shia banging fox

no thankz

Do redditors still pretend this is any better than capeshit?

people who think people who liked bumblebee are retarded are retarded

But Devastator would look like his G1 self! And Primes and The Fallen won't be in the film. Nor the twins.

It really is.Yea Forums agrees on that

Is it good?

>dat ass shot
Did they fugg?

Kinoooo

Transformers: The Movie from 1986 is still the only kino thing to come out of the franchise

Nobody wants a fucking billion dollar man movie. Or flash gordon. Or logan's run.

>It was a lower budget remake of Transformers 1 with less offensive humor and better robot designs
you say that like it's a bad thing and it's not. should've been like this from the start.
also you have autism

Live action remake when?

Great

Who the fuck watches this shit

Who the fuck watches capeshit
Also,post your intellectual movies but wait. You don't watch movies,you don't read,you don't like fun qnd you don't live.

They'll fuck it up somehow

>tfw no wheeljack screw up adventures film

Arcee solo film when? She is THICC

>no more based Bay directing the franchise
it's still gonna be absolute shit. at least he made Baykino

If it's 99% cgi is it still live-action?

What is Lion King 2019? Live action now meanscgi that looks realistic,majority of modern films are cgi. Look at MCU

Do it with practical effects and animatronics. I know today's studios are too jewy for that but it would be pure kino

Of course

Bumblebee was alright. The Transformers looked like Transformers, the cringe elements from the Bay movies were gone, and it was under 2 hours.

That said, it made me cringe in different ways. The stuff with her family felt like a bad family movie from the 90s.

Too expensive,cgi is cheaper

i loved that movie. great female hero

good

>G1 Transformers and Bumblebee? My favorites!

Attached: 1545376024539.png (594x582, 41K)

Travis Knight is S O Y BOY unlike BASED BAY

Yes

I'd rather watch baycormers than marvelbee

Reminder that if you like Bumblebee over the Bay films, you don't actually like Transformers. The series is for the most part a giant clusterfuck of twenty characters going at it at once, like the final fight in Egypt in 2. Very rarely do Transformers stories have a tight-knit story like Bumblebee.

Gay

Based

They made bumblebee look bland.

>...it was yet another of Mr. Knight's quirks of shamelessly sexual nature, but Hailee wasn't having any. "No, Mr Knight", she pleaded, "what that has to do with my character?". But the director was relentless: he again insisted on Hailee pushing her shorts between her buttocks. "The line has to be there--it has to be", he demanded. "I want to see lines", he hotly asserted, "I want both cheeks perfectly drawn".
>The crew stood there as Miss Steinfeld pushed her middle finger way deep her asscrack. Her agent sighed a defeated gesture towards the ground. "This is gonna make you a star, girl", Mr. Knight declared, all wide starry eye, a huge smile on his face as he yelled "action".

Shiny happy people

they need to remake the episode stonehenge sends them all back in time to medieval days and they fight with king arthur and have wizards and shit

>knightvirgin shit again
when is /ourguy/ Michael Baysed coming back, bros?