This is inspiring

This is inspiring

Attached: B5144B6B-3844-4A2D-81BC-B66B2C6574E5.png (500x564, 169K)

A meal of extraordinarily high physical temprature

When Joey got his job,,,,he only has $11. When he got the check..the 1st thing eh got was a HOT dinner

That man is one HOT dinner

Dinner. Nice and hot.

Did he get the Joey Special?

Maybe one day I'll get a hot dinner...

Are there even enough people on Yea Forums old enough to remember when hot meal posting became a thing?

joey get ipad

Fuck joey and fuck dinner

A dinner. Hot, not cold.

I wonder what's for dinner.

chandler snort cocaine

what was the meal in question?

lisa kudrow's ass

Hot

Post her feet haha that would be so funny XD

Nice.

Attached: 1564717045047.jpg (480x386, 30K)

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. And while $11 dollars is nothing in this day and age, it's still far less than we could afford in 1992. Even with the recent increase of cable tv and access to the Internet, there are no guarantees a sitcom can survive these days. If they do, a show like "Cheers" had to have had a huge budget. "Friends" cost $1.2 million to make. Now we know that most sitcoms are made up of four episodes a season, or more often a half dozen. These episodes need to be cast well, shot well with full production values and be entertaining. The problem the show's creator Ross Geller had was that the budget for "Cheers" was so small that he had to pay his actor $3 a week without overtime.

People legit meme this but it's quite heartwarming that he kept trying even in his condition.

Inspire this *unzips dick*

jiey get dinr

I choked on me beer ya mad basterd