The greatest Lightweight MMA fighter of all time

Say something nice about him.

Attached: charles.jpg (960x640, 104.97K)

He uses his stone defense move that he learned in the jungles of Jujabooga to win. When hes about to go to sleep he falls down and urtles up on his back.

hexa is coming

He has a talent for missing weight

prime bj thrashes him

I need to watch them fight each other right the fuck now

Attached: islam.png (1266x1271, 2.76M)

>from the bronx
>can't speak english
LOL america is dead

cute

Attached: FSNgC-3acAAJqzQ.jpg (747x434, 52.86K)

And there is no close second!

Hmm I think you accidentally posted the wrong picture? That guy isn't even champion

Attached: khabibi.jpg (682x742, 71.03K)

He's not from the Bronx in America you tard

Dagestanis are the most boring fighters to watch, genuinely can't stand it. Even if they win it's always boring

Was that one of the best performances of all time? He had a terrible couple of days. Obviously had a harder time getting into physical shape. Ate some hard shots by Justin but still managed to keep his composure, drop Justin and be lightningly quick and smooth on the ground. Tranistioning from a Triangle, to a possible Armbar, to finally a RNC. Like how the fuck man..??

Honestly, I believe in my heart he could be Khabib in his prime. He’s unstoppable right now. I love his heart and determination. Just a spectacular fighter.

ROCKED garth with the first shot

Drakebros, check in, how you guys doing out there?

Couldn’t agree more. They aren’t mixed martial artists. They are wrestlers. One trick pony’s. Complete snooze fest.

He ate too many shots and got dropped twice in one round. Wasn't the best performance of all time.
He had drama in the last 30 hours, but wasn't a big deal since he came under the lightweight limit. and as long as he wins, he was 100% gonna get the title shot.

He's actually what people thought Tony could be to Khabib

I like mixed martial arts. Not two guys rubbing against a cage. CageRub is not a sport

>Dropped
he just went to ground because he knew garth wasn't going to follow him there
I know this sounds like a cope but this is unironically true

Attached: 1583483799213.webm (720x720, 2.91M)

Seems like a glass canon. Suspect chin but also seems to have heavy hands.

Not to say he wasn't hurt bad, he was obviously. But he wasn't actually 'dropped' in the way you would think of it normally.

The commentators kept talking about Oliveriras leg but I didn't see any hard leg kicks.

Charles is one of the only top level guys these days threatening guys with jiu-jitsu

the second time he fell, he fell while attempting a kick. atleast that one wasnt voluntary

>Lightweight

Attached: 1646032234270.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Gaethje's kicks are unusual, the reason they're so effective is because he throws it in a point where his opponent's balance is heavy on the leg not because the kick is amazingly hard like an Aldo kick. I think he only landed like 2 though.

Why is this a Lightweight in MMA but Welterweight in boxing?

because boxing has twice as many weightclasses

boxing has way too many weight classes, it starts at 108 pounds and goes up to 201

Charles
>Kevin Lee
>Tony Ferguson
>Michael Chandler
>Dustin Poirier
>Justin Gaethje
Khabib
>Al iaquinta
>Conor McGregor
>Dustin Poirier
>Justin Gaethje

I'll go with Charles

Awesome finish, that right hand looked straight out of an anime the way it sent Garth back , and then to snatch the neck immediately was masterful

This. Check out the delay on his fall. Nate Diaz and plenty of other BJJ guys do thst shit

Give khabib some credit and put RDA in there

Lyoto Machida is the real goat

Attached: 090524lyoto208.jpg (208x312, 42.87K)

Prime RDA too. RDA won 5 in a row before that. Then got ragdolled by Khabib. Then won 5 in a row and won the title.
Honestly though, respect to Charles. I thought Gaethje would beat him.

THE?

former UFC Lightweight champion of the world. Finished that for you b.

macaco

Watching Oliveira is like watching what Hollywood wants you to think cqc is. His movements are so fast and fluid, it’s crazy

LOl RDA was a cuck and a literally who his entire career. Fuck off.

Nah, their ground and pound style is beautiful to watch. You're just a faggot

>annnnnd NEW

Attached: aJ5aZrX.jpg (1000x667, 332.52K)

This flipflop made a mockery at weighins. Unprofessional and will always have an asterisk by his name for being unprofessional and being in an era with piss poor competition.

BJ Penn's looking lean here

Imagine if he didn't have shit eyesight and could actually dodge punches incoming.

why is RDA being mentioned bothering you but not Kevin Lee lol

They are both shit but RDA has so much false hype behind him its sad and annoying. Kevin had like a month of simps touting him. RDA had simps coping for years.

RDA was good (but never elite) once upon a time, but yes he gets too much praise nowadays probably

At least Khamzat likes to throw punches ya know, he's probably the only Dagestani I enjoy watching. But Islam is just Khabib 2.0, I only watch them to see if someone can knock them out. Otherwise it's just a hug fest
It's boring

There is no Khabib fight that is more exciting than Chandler vs Gayche

>the greatest
>not even the champion
kek

Yeah maybe. He will have to be regarded the greatest after a couple more wins just because Khabib never really stuck around and Olivera is finishing all of the same people, sometimes more impressively.

He is a fuckng savage.

Please, second time he fell back, Olivieria chose to do it because it is easier and Gaethje is not so stupid as to engage and dive upon a Brazilian that reclines into a BJJ guard position. Gaethje certainly did not “drop” him. Listen to Nick Diaz talk about it, Gracie JJ types do this becuase it costs them no points and they know their opponents know better than to engage. Unfortunately UFC yellow cards guard position because that is not the clock-eating practice they approve of, even though Pride, Steiiekforce , WEC, and Pancrase had no problem with it because their referees knew how to keep action going even from those technically bottom positions

No. You’re right. BJJ 101.

He's great at fucking chickens.

Dude. He paused , thought about it, and just said fuck it I’ll sit back to guard position and let him fall into entrapment. Thankfully Justin is not fully retarded that he didn’t fall for it even though a minute later he walked into bad position again and tapped

My favorite fighter to watch anyways.
Always liked the fighters who still utilize elements from more traditional styles.

kevin Lee is his only good win
carlos best wins: kevin lee
khabib best wins: al and mcregor

khamzat's chechen so there actually aren't any dagestanis you enjoy watching

Oh fuck, ahahaha well there we go