Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TQHgvVRiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Muzzd-pA0g8
youtube.com/watch?v=TLxDGfg-NSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1i3-q1ivk
youtube.com/watch?v=NmPhaG1ud38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAISY IS CUTE

Attached: daisy-ridley-in-elle-magazine-uk-december-2017_8.jpg (1358x1800, 322K)

That little move she does, it's like she's unfolding lawn furniture.

Attached: 1486876771235.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Shouldn't this have happened in the last movie? She should have taken Kylo's hand after killing Snork, because that's a women's nature...

I bet this is some kind of stupid fucking dream sequence like Luke seeing himself as Vader.

>Snork
kek

Whats the issue?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

Attached: 24696eea0f54eebef4d068423e8d3715.jpg (980x551, 82K)

it's like she's unfolding one of those walkers old ladies use

Oh look, another star wars thread! Simply amazing!

whats wrong with her nose?

Hey, guys, wouldn't it be AWFUL if she took your nuts and put em into that giant nutcracker she's holding and squeezed your nuts until they exploded and you passed out???

Hahaha that would be awful, wouldn't it, hahaha!!!

She looks like shes about to drop it. Wonder how many takes they needed

That looks cooler how he does it

Franchise is past it's expiration date.
Mirin those trips btw.

Looks like he's flipping it like a switchblade.
Looks cooler than the casual move Rey does.

So will this be a brief scene where Palpatine takes control of her or something? But she's so powerful she effortlessly resists him?

Attached: ahegao.jpg (1080x1349, 235K)

sexist

The issue is that it's already on when it's folded. Unfolding it and then turning it on looks better.

sheev is pretty powerful, but I don't think even he could pull a double bladed lightsaber out of his ass like that. and those don't look like his old ones

Almost 100% guaranteed. They know this is enough to generate interest, anyway, though.

Nothing, Rebels is stupid too

How does Sheev controlling her produce a dual bladed red lightsaber? This is a dream sequence. Might not even be in the movie.

This was Disney's last attempt at trying to get the audience to care about her and it failed on so many levels. It's laughable. lol

She probably just snagged it from a Knight of Ren or whatever

they don't use lightsabers, believe it or not lightsabers are actually hard to come by

Only with handsome alpha males, not beta losers like Kylo.

>Palpatine takes control of her or something
>Old fart takes control of fresh meat.
>Rey, are you a virgin?
>Not anymore.
>Sees first ss patrol, takes her panties off...

So rey is /ourgurl/ and turned sith because fuck disney

How do you know, have you seen Episode IX? They've pulled shit out of their asses before, why not just write in that Palpatine finally taught them how to make one and showed them a super secret crystal cave? It's really not complicated to explain all of this away, you act like the lore has been set by two shoddy films

Attached: 1555391081418.png (778x736, 509K)

>he watches cartoons
literal retard-tier

disney is the fucking stupidest

Clearly a vision of a possible future. She's in old lady makeup.

I spotted the Bastila Shan, another shitty KOTOR rip-off.

Attached: Bastila bikini.png (1024x768, 1.64M)

FUCKING KEK

It's called plastic surgery

There could be a trillion red lightsabers in Palpatine's magic box inside the new Death Star.

She looks like Michael Jackson. HEE-HEE SHAMONA.

Attached: darth_rey.webm (540x302, 373K)

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

SO FUCKING HYPED

Attached: dark_rey.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: 1566840437001.jpg (625x545, 72K)

Who okay'd this?

why does her face look like cgi

It's just a dream, so it doesn't matter.

seriously how could you even defeat this

It‘s all so fucking gay.

like this

Attached: 15668404370012.jpg (625x545, 92K)

she deserves better than Star Wars desu

Kylo is sub 90 IQ, not a Beta. Anyone with half a brain would have gone balls deep in Rey, by ordering them to stop firing on an already totally defeated rebel force. Rey's force powers are worth more than anything else at that moment. Kylo if he was really evil would just lie to her to get what he wants. That movie was a real pile of shit when you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TQHgvVRiY

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-02-13-21h10m10s134.png (960x720, 988K)

The best part about all of this is that its clear as day that no one gives a shit about Star Wars anymore.

When the TFA trailer first dropped literally every thread on Yea Forums was about SW but now there are barely even 3 threads.

Im proud of you guys Yea Forums I think we can all agree that Star Wars is dead and the vast majority of us are too smart to care about this soulless trash. Now we need to get the faggots that like capeshit out of here too.

Really think they missed out on an opportunity for something unique.

Attached: corded-hexagon-aluminum-3-section-staff.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Eat me!

underrated

This

Literally no one cares, it's not even trending on Twitter anymore.

Someone edit her to put the blades into her eyes.

Sure it is trending. Sixth place after #InternationalDogDay, #WomensEqualityDay, Eddie Murphy (returning to host SNL), #Monday Motivation, and #VisibleWomen

This isn't a trailer. Not even a teaser.
Yea Forums went crazy when they released the real TFA trailer, which opens with Fin's baboon face.

The shark has been jumped

What is this face trying to convey?

Attached: rey.jpg (1913x861, 194K)

Are they actually taking this seriously because I doubt it? It's like they want to get the milking over with one more time then retreat into 'I'm rich now' land.

Wait this wasn't shopped?

I think she looks kinda cool. I hope they stay with it.

Attached: reydarkside.png (453x424, 167K)

Attached: fat ogre shit.webm (830x720, 630K)

How many teasers did they have before the TFA trailer then?

thats still fucking stupid though

It’s so fucking obviously a dream sequence

Disney stole the fan theory and used it to pull back in you idiots who hated the last Jedi

STOP FALLING FOR THEIR BLATENT LIES

>People actually believe Rey is possessed
>People actually believe she will turn dark side
It's like everyone forgot what happened with TFA leading up to release. None of this is going to happen, JJ is just desperate and throwing out a bunch of different bait to get moviegoers in their seats...AGAIN

Attached: 1563303050827.png (513x834, 410K)

You're under the assumption I liked it in Rebels?

fucking cool, that bitch rey only let's it drop and this guy is doing cool ninja shit like if it were nunchucks

Litterally just trying to copy Mustafar.

Attached: 20190826_143110.jpg (720x420, 136K)

they will not
it's a force vision

>literally copying Bastila Shan
Fucking hell, stop raping KotOR's corpse you fucking assholes

That's exactly what they've done

It's an alternate reality. The force is the the matrix now.

just noticed this
her saber should be cutting into her robe as she does this

I haven't even seen Ep 7 or 8, but the shitposting on here is still entertaining.

looks stiff as fuck lmao

It is conveying cute!!!

there is still space dow there for more light beams

Can someone post the helicopter sabers from Rebels?

the damage done to the brand is greater than people realise. tlj and kennedy's backlash was a turning point from which there will be no return

That shitting in the forest is hard if you're not used to it.

What were they fucking thinking

I legit thought that they might be making Dynasty of Evil with Bane and Zannah. Then, I saw the face.

I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN' SITH

The way they handle it in rebels makes it look more practical, I think it's probably just the way Rey holds it that bothers me.
In your gif the unfolding aspect of the blade just seems like something to keep it compact on his belt and he only ignites it once it's deployed and he's in a fighting stance whereas Rey looks like she's trying to intimate you with mall-ninja shit by igniting the blade first then swinging it out in front of her. You could chalk it up to her being a sith wanting to be all edgy but her facial expression looks more depressed than scary or angry.

I know now, without a doubt, the Force is LIGHT

A vision of a possible future would be my guess.

yo what DID happen to her nose? Did she actually botched it for this shitty movie?

Why does her forehead look so big?

>kennedy's backlash
who and what happened

Rey is a sheev clone, and she is under mk ultra spell magic, he will say something and she will wake up like the Jason Bourne of the sith side and Ben will say "i love you" and the spell will be broken. KEK.

I want to see a giant Sheev strapped to the front of a star destroyer like the final boss of kingdom hearts as the climax of the trilogy

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

this new meme sword is bad, why not light nunchuks or tonfas instead

>Disney
>creative
pick one

This is what she looks like taking Kylo's giant cock.

jedi temple guards had the same type of saber in rebels

If you can get that scrap metal in Batuu for 200 credit, your statement not true, it makes.

looks like a dude

>the only interesting part of your trailer is a dream sequence

it's worse then. there was a margin for innovation

kek

Thanks you for the compliment, but i think this is the most obvious thing to do, anything diferent than that will be garbage and nonsense.

i was just saying
i didn't say they are good

hahahahaha wtf no way this is real, it's fucking fan made or something

>in one hour the trailer went from 1.6 million to over 3.1 million views
Weird

> No Nu-Wars on Yea Forums
> No capeshit on Yea Forums
We'll be back to 5 posts a day, as it was in the before time.
Beautiful...

Looks good to me, but I have taste and that's a very rare thing to find on tv...

Attached: Star Wars-The Rise of Skywalker Official Poster.jpg (640x948, 82K)

Attached: z9kegah9hsi31.jpg (1276x540, 118K)

>We are now getting EU retarded "cool" shit in the main films

Attached: 1544925863552.gif (356x321, 941K)

so now she will be able to shoot electricity in addition to all of her other bullshit powers

>EU retarded
I thought old school fans loved the EU.

so fucking goofy it would actually be kino if they knew how to choreograph

What's with these weird, unpractical lightsaber designs they keep trying to promote? What's next? A Christmas tree for a lightsaber?

>I have taste
For disney cum.

dude what

Attached: 1566180148419.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

If she spins them real fast can she fly with them like a Helicopter?

>watch trailer
>see final shot
>Yea Forums.org/tv/

Attached: 1477257457851.jpg (323x241, 8K)

it's even funnier with the absolute dogshit of a sound effect they decided to slam onto this scene

Attached: l.jpg (317x267, 12K)

looking at the hinge part, it just looks like two lightsabers that are connected by a square hinge that probably has some strong magnets to keep it from detaching. She uses her thumb to separate them and initiate duo-wield! mode. Honestly, not sure why they couldn't use a lighter material, or designed a more original saber that conforms to this action more. Right now it feels like it's just two independent lightsabers attached to this blocky hinge.

Is it just me or she looks like Satan from The Passion of the Christ?

Attached: 225588.gif (279x224, 72K)

We're not even getting EU cool shit. The double bladed lightsaber introduced in Phantom Menace was actually an EU thing first.

Man I really don't care about Star Wars anymore. Don't even hate it, I just want it to die so something else can try new ideas at a sci-fi setting.

>if she breathes she is a thoooooooooooooooooooooot

Finally shot of the Rogue One trailer “what will you become?” While she’s dressed as an empire soldier, “oh no is Jyn going to be evil?” Go and see movie, of course she wasn’t. Final shot of the Last Jedi trailer “oh shit, is Rey going to join Kylo and the dark side?” See movie, of course she didn’t. New trailer, “oh they’re baiting an evil turn again..uh, surely they’ll do it this time..”

youtube.com/watch?v=Muzzd-pA0g8

I miss Lucas Star Wars so much it hurts.

>low budget and uncreative official movie poster
>that literally uses a toy Palpatine's face superimposed on it with some low-budget photoshooping
Looks like something from a shitty CGI cartoon series back in 2002. Awful poster.

We do, Disney lacks so much in talent and employs so many hack writers and incompetents that they are forced to recycle stuff from Lucas's Star Wars/Expanded Universe to keep the IP afloat since their ruining it.

>Thrawn
>Dark Troopers
>Tie-Defenders
>various indirect references to KoTOR
>Sidious' body-hopping/possessing people to become immortal
>Sith Code
>Luke's Jedi Academy (sorta)
There's tons more but Disney has burned me out so much I can't bother to go farther.

I'm hyped for another DeathStar.

Attached: 1566845957871.png (1094x520, 675K)

Dark side is really space aids. Look at her face, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1557969347939.jpg (442x620, 52K)

RotJ all over again

originality

>disney
I just want more SW, and I'm satisfied with what's being delivered. Except for TLJ, that was... dodgy.
I still like it...
> burned me out so much I can't bother to go farthe.
Okay.

Attached: Reaction113.jpg (460x460, 20K)

what is wrong with these idiots? there's so many good post-RotJ stories and they just keep repeating stuff from the original trilogy. I really don't get it

>another
Just drop it already.
Guess what will appear in the next Star Wars trilogy, just guess.

Did he post a new one yet?

I've been out of the loop and refuse to watch new trailers. What the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: 1756516776516.png (1000x1000, 419K)

He will say another dumb thing, or she will escape for herself.

a force vision

Do gender-fluid little girls give a shit about this?

Attached: 1420105463089.jpg (435x548, 20K)

>it's okay to run like a retard because I saw it on naruto

>i heard you like death stars so we made a new one but this time one half is colored red

>Reysidious

Why does Evil Rey resemble Michael Jackson's mug shot? They intentionally did this?

SO, clone Rey-waifu-sidius here?, i want to order one pls.

faggot

Fuck, gotta keep an eye on that nigga

You can't afford to finance its coke habit.

The blade has no weight, only the handle
The gif makes it loot like it, Rey's movement has so much weight in it it seems she's handling a fucking bloodborne axe

damn...

im literally shaking,...

Some of it, not the mall ninja garbage. For example the Thrawn books were good, but every sith related comic was absolute trash, especially that darth krayt horseshit.

If she promises to ram those two laser swords up my arsehole and switch them on then we've got a party, ha ha.

Attached: 95510.jpg (521x700, 36K)

>people still care about star trek

I don't get it??

Attached: image.png (1368x1080, 676K)

woah there, mate

I feel embarrassed for them. Man, they had it then fucked it all up to the point where it's now a parody. Fuck it, Kennedy has no one to blame but herself.

Is looks like double dildos yous use for pleasuring ladies since you can’t pleasure ladies correctly

Attached: 15263333-B103-4718-9268-5535FA0EECB6.jpg (400x400, 26K)

the fact that there is a "dark side rey" can only mean one of two things:

1. Rey goes to the dark side in this movie
2. The "force flash" time travel spoiler is correct and this is some kind of alternate universe we see where Rey goes to the dark side.

Both mean the movie is absolute shit - if its the first scenario, that is way too much character change for Rey in one movie, it will feel forced and rushed, especially if they have to bring her back to the light side in the same movie

if its the second scenario, its just retarded

Attached: barnacles.jpg (720x526, 48K)

Double penetration.

in the ghettooo

Simp suckers like you is why Star Wars is such shit now. Just saying

Trips I want Park Rey to beat the shit out of her after smashing that toy thing outa her nu lore hand then strip an skin her alive , Martyrs style

11 LIGHTSABERS??

GLUMPHFFFFF!

whatya gonna do? beam me up anakin?

is this the female onions face?

Attached: 1565946006970.png (644x800, 30K)

>tfw it's a Clone
>Rey is a Clone with other Clone Reys combating it.

Based hahaha wouldn't it poster

>then an army of reys appear
woud be fucking hilarious lol

cute

rey totally a sith now. not some sort or dream sequence. movie is safe. also sign up for disney+

Oh no loads of star destroyers we're doomed. It's not like it was shown that one person could destroy a whole fleet by themselves in the last film or anything.

Attached: 9000 hours.jpg (1124x2140, 418K)

Just like variety of dildos that are owned by Disney female employees, lightsaber now is a toy, that can be folded, have three penetration points, double insertion options, red, green, blue colors for all the pleasure of toxic female employees of the most nazi company in the world.

what a stupid face, I'm going to cum hard on her face I guess

>shills actually thought that shit looked good and people would be hype after seeing it

Attached: 1549763696110.jpg (716x768, 241K)

lmao

It's a bad take, why didn't that have her hold it closer to the "blade" so that it wouldn't look so awkward?

How will they ever recover?????

It's actually a star destroyer boneyard which they will commandeer and use against the first order.

I hate this man like its no ones business, can we patreon his wife to fuck someone and tie him to a chair and make him watch. Id love to see his stupid fucking reaction faces then, what a total faggot

>Episode 9 is a ripoff of Shadow the Hedgehog on PS2
100% down for this

Always thought that or someone swinging a tonfa saber around like big boss man would be kino. Hiring donnie yen and not making him a saber wielder is pretty much the biggest waste in nu wars.

Attached: brood_tonfa_lightsaber_by_argentumsabers_etsy__via_streetsabers_1483154155_2675962c.jpg (640x640, 48K)

the one Rey use have it's 3 times the size of that one making it look retarded

Someone post the leaks

It wouldn't be as comical if she actually looked menacing instead of looking like she's under MKUltra mind control.

>she looks old as fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHA

honestly, you could tell me this was from a spaceballs 2 trailer and I would believe it

Why does she look skinny and malnourished?

Nunchuck sabers would be horrifically dangerous to both the user and the opponent. A sectional staff would be cool too but only if the middle section was also a lightsaber because otherwise it's no good for blocking, which is part of the point of a sectional staff.

You even see its red beam hitting a planet during the trailer. definitely a new death star or "starkiller"

Is it Rey or Reey?

>Darth Malnourished

Ahaha

Do facially blind autists actually think this is Rey?

I mean, I'm not autistic, and this is absolutely not her. Are you guys retarded?

should have open hair unironically for more sex, but it also would be unpractical i'd guess

Fuck yeah same here. Tonfas are cool as fuck.

The question is why are clickbait people claiming it's Rey?

MUH "EMERGING DEMOCRAT MAJORITY"! MUH WOMYN AND MINORITIES LOVE WHITE-MALE-ORIENTED HERO STORIES!

oh wait.

It’s REE

I designed my own lightsabre that worked like that, only it required a matching gauntlet made out of an un-cuttable material to allow you to block with it against your forearm.

She had a nose job

This, they wouldn't reveal such a big twist for a shitty trailer if it was real

When I heard of the newest trilogy being made, I was hoping for the Yuuzhan Vong war. So hoping. I was not impressed with the nigger shit Disney made.

It is rey, just in a flash forward or someshit. "what she will become" or something. its all fake.

This gives me the Darth Jar Jar meme feel what the fuck.

That does look cooler but it's still dumb

Go away namefag shill

kennedy is the bulldyke in charge of stah wurz
look at this image and guess

Attached: file.png (184x352, 113K)

Relic from the Sith Museum in the Death Star

Can I just ask , are real old fans looking forward to this shit or not ?
stop the plebbit memes Just yes or no

can the trending list get any gayer?

Christ she needs a 7.62mm in the forehead 4 times

Attached: Ice pop.png (625x545, 235K)

No. TLJ was the last straw.

>I designed my own lightsabre

Attached: 1566339663518.jpg (877x500, 39K)

I'd like to lick her popsicle, if you know what I mean.

we need .. yes or Nos Thanks bud

this will show the jew men they are throwing sheckals at shit

How will they address the hyper drive issue? I bet they'll have the ugliest guy around bring it up and have all the women roll their eyes at him.

>THEY'LL THINK IT'S A TWIN-BLADED SABER, BUT THEN IT FLIPS OPEN AND IT WILL LOOK JUST LIKE DARTH MAUL! IT WILL BE PHANTOM MENACE POTTERY SINCE THEY'VE STOPPED HATING THE PREQUELS THANKS TO HOW DOG SHIT OUR NEW FILMS ARE!
Expectations 1,000,000% subverted.

>final climactic starship battle
>JJ spends 5 minutes expositioning why neither side will be able to hyperspeed ram the other and instantly win
Gee, I'm so hyped.

no

You know those sabers that are, like, *double* sabers?

Attached: 337403.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Yes, just for the E;R review.

>We need to have dark-Rey with a double-lightsaber. Like darth maul, remember maul?
>Okay but we already did that. Needs to have a new twist
>Well... what about if it opens like a butterfly knife
>But if you weren't holding it right you would cut your legs or arm off when it swung out
>No one is going to notice that
>Yeah you are right

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 662K)

You do realise that's not Rey, right? Or are you fucking autismal too?

That's not even bad. If they had a stiffer spring loading mechanism it would be cooler but that isn't her fault.

Attached: RedGiantNews-1166040338949124096-EC6bePyXoAAQEUS.gif (600x310, 2.81M)

Only for the fallout, I don’t trust them to make a good movie

No.

>I hate a man I have never met based on a meme of him enjoying something
That is quite literally, a mental illness.

and yet you defend the prequels even though they have shit like this in it

these were never practical weapons, the fact that you're applying some kind of common sense logic to a space wizard franchise just shows you have autism

Attached: be careful.gif (480x204, 987K)

Attached: The Song Remains the Same (8).webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Obviously a clone
>You see Rey, every light casts a shadow.

KINO!!!!

Attached: 413.jpg (250x286, 20K)

Why is her lightsaber doing that flickery effect that Kylos lightsaber has? Shouldn't it be smooth like a normal lightsaber?

Luke "Boipussyslayer" Skywalker.

Luke "kid diddler" Skywalker.

Luke "boy milk from the source" Skywalker.

Luke "Kylo's tushy bane" Skywalker.

Attached: img0081.png (658x887, 734K)

Attached: eb700b14426438f8467d7ee2626b3775.jpg (614x773, 78K)

red crystals are unstable or something? Of specifically Kilos crystal was spastic. It looked cool is the only explanation that matters...

Its not even going to be rey. if shes a clone what makes you think he hasnt replicated her already?

at worst its a vision, at best its just another clone with double her power but with the deus ex machina that she "is too fresh from the tank" to use her powers fully and thats how Rey beats her

then Ice Kings sheev and this time he cant come back cause Rey is oh so special that she was able to find a super special device that prevents it

just end this bullshit already

It will never end, they'll still be making these movies after we're all dead.

>not realizing that there is an old imperial facility on Jakku and Rey is part of a clone project done as a contingency order after Cinder but it was abandoned when Jakku was under attack and that's why she has no parents

>clone
Replica*

I Cheat

Attached: cheat rave.gif (500x360, 320K)

>Wow Rey Disney lets you have 2 lightsabers?

No

I didn’t even see the last Jedi, I stopped after the force awakens cause I knew where this was going

>WE NEED A NEW LIGHTSABER TO SELL TOYS

Attached: 1566764475930.jpg (900x1333, 219K)

Already done.

Attached: 3fda0a5b7c711bb6207fe8df723835b7.jpg (470x748, 49K)

>lying on the internet

no. this whole trilogy feels like 3rd grade fanfiction

This.

Fucking idiots still fall for this shit,
For fuck sakes.

My money’s on a “oooh look what you could become” vision. On the other hand, STfags have been shitting on the EU for having Luuke for like 2 years, so maybe this will be Reey and they’ll do the usual 180 to talk about how amazing a clone plot is.

White men are the primary audience, Disney paid billions specifically to destroy it. It was never about making money.

Why not give Rey a lightsaber pike?

Attached: Zakuul_Knights_Concept.jpg (1920x1264, 484K)

They tried to make this look badass but it just looks so awkward

Like this.

Attached: Lord_Nyax.jpg (483x516, 178K)

lost my shit

Attached: chris.jpg (980x1040, 150K)

Attached: 1566746491331.jpg (960x706, 175K)

what are you rambling on about?
go back to the darkest depths of Mordor

Hyperspace ram it

Attached: weapon to surpass death star.png (496x326, 275K)

Fuck off Luke isn't a pedo. He probably did lick on Leia a few times but that's just sibling love.

Unironically a good thing. ST is severely lacking in lightsabers

No. But it doesn't matter what anyone says, the movie will be successful no matter what

No.

And as a prequelbro, I felt personally offended with Disney using it's images to promote their shitty movies.

Patrician.

Attached: 1561100340744.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Creepio?

wait wait wait
a character named Rey.... is... a clone?

Attached: 1566644288850.jpg (1440x1080, 374K)

Soon

Attached: xwingrey.jpg (1077x1044, 642K)

>That's not even bad. If they had a stiffer spring loading mechanism it would be cooler but that isn't her fault.

It unfolds like a plastic table to put your beer on at a tailgate party.

>Darth Anorexis

This had so much potential only to turn Nyax into an autistic child.

the 90s were a helluva drug

>implying wholesome Disney would turn the grrrl-power Jedi they've been building for two years into a Sith
not only is it tonally dissonant, Disney doesn't have the balls to do shit like this.

>Disney Lightsabers
>Dave Filoni's Rebels

Attached: Seventh Sister.webm (888x500, 2.31M)

Dude, he is holding his lightsaber like a penis, after taking a peek at his nephew sleeping in the middle of the dark and have "wild thoughts". It's all there, you are just refusing to see the clear intent of this scene. Do you really think nobody in there said to Rian: "Wow, that kind of looks and feels like a kid diddling". Of course they did, and the response was obvious, they did because that was the intent.

The worst kind of the blind is the one that refuses to see. Luke is now a shotacon rapist, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: file.png (1280x718, 506K)

This will be the funniest part of the movie guys.

Attached: last-jedi-databank-neepers-panpick-main-image_273190de.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

0 emotions

Can she even act?

in rod we trust

two films*

Attached: 1534445341488.jpg (638x960, 136K)

Attached: chair.gif (460x276, 3M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=TLxDGfg-NSE
hunka hunka bucket fuck it!

Attached: 1562142592340.png (676x761, 1.1M)

>shotacon
Wasn’t Kylo like 20?

Otherwise yeah RJ’s idea of normal uncle-nephew relationships is fucking weird.

You can get away with ridiculous shit in animation. Why do you think live action anime movies suck?

those OT movies sure are looking better and better as time goes by and more and more fatnerd shit like this filters into Star Wars

... oh no... oh no no no no!

Attached: 1564622477218.gif (607x630, 519K)

Well, if a lightsaber was attached to an X Wing, sure, but arm? No. Human arm cannot possibly be strong enough for the speed and drag of the blade through the armor. Rey slicing through that rock was bullshit. Not a bad idea though for mounting to ships, except lightsabers cannot penetrate shields either. Fuck exploding missiles. Lightsaber penetrating tips. Lightsaber projectiles.

Let me guess, they blow this one up too.

Attached: 1558656931731.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

probably the host of Palpatines soul or somethin

>wasn't kylo like 20
He probably was around 15~16.

That was obviously a rape parallel, a person would need to be too stupid to not realize that. Either that, or it is an OT fan coping.

This lightsaber shit is just like the Terminator movies. Like when the prequels came out... "LOOK, that guy has a lightsaber STAFF". Same thing as WOW NOW IT'S LIQUID METAL. Then you get lightsabers with little light blades on it and hinged lightsabers and nanomachine terminators and 2-in-1 terminators.

JUST STOP

I'm glad I sold all my star wars shit the week after watching the force awakens. I think it's the only good desicion I have ever took in my life.

The chair gif is literally what I thought when I saw it. Imagine how a shitpost of a guy with a lawn chair made a professional actor in a multibillion dollar franchise with one of the coolest weapons ever look fucking uncool by comparison.

>lightsabers are actually hard to come by

this is true in better written material but these jewjew movies are too stupid to have that as the explanation

in reality their non-lightsaber weapons were easy shortcuts to their personalities and also meant more potential toys since instead of being generic lightsaber variant 2 kiddies would be more interested in buying the curved scythe sword AND the straight blade AND the axe

It's really too bad prime Portman never went nude.

She showed her anus, that's as good as you get.

yeah just like ranger Solo

she's just THAT good

Attached: PDYXE.jpg (1920x824, 87K)

No. I'm a fag with a Star Wars tattoo even.

>he hasn't seen the paparazzi nude pics of her on a beach

Animation always get a pass on people's brains. You can't pull of the shit they do in cartoons in real life movies though.

>retards can only think about clones and other retarded shit when the most obvious thing is either force vision/training cave like in Dagobah, or possession by ghost-Sheev

Attached: 1304164918075.jpg (640x363, 25K)

The point is that this is the exact kind of retarded shit JJ would add to IX, judging from what he did in VII.

>Implying I wanted to see her b-hole and not her delicious firm titties and sweet furburger
Post em, I'm sure they suck

I thought this was a parody until I checked.

The whole "hidden fleet" McGuffin would have made way more sense in 7 as a way to bring back the empire on screen.

How come his hand isn't blistering or covered in burns?

I think it looks pretty cool desu

I love this anime direction star wars continues to take

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

This image actually turns me on quite hard...

Whoa... I’m buying 11 tickets right now.

Attached: natalieportmanbeach.jpg (291x173, 13K)

Very practical.

Possessing a woman would be like a rape metaphor, so never ever gonna happen, specially considering it's from the dullest franchise ever in the hands of the dullest company ever.

It most likely the dagobah thing again. It is Jew Jew Hack we are talking about here.

Attached: I want to grab some tiddies.png (480x480, 288K)

Yeah maybe if I had one of these I could see what the fuck this is

Attached: TMTPrimaryMirror-Oct.2018-879x485.jpg (879x485, 93K)

Star Wars has been dead since ROTJ.

post the vid please

Why can't we just have normal lightsabers? How do you even fight with that? What if it folds back when your opponents strikes it?

>I will never rape brain damaged/hypnotized Rey

whyyyy

please jesus yes

Attached: 1425824051585.gif (375x346, 3.59M)

Attached: androgyny.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's Darkrey

>13kb
Thanks user

Unimaginative retards are at the helm of this franchise so maybe the unimaginative retard guesses are the most likely? Copying Luuke would be par for the course at LFL.

that's not creative though that's stupid and cringe and cliche meaning there's an almost 95% chance disney will do something like that

>"No"

Better yet, have the death star transform into a mech and put Sheev in controls

Attached: SheevSWTF3.jpg (700x868, 132K)

not gonna see it

>giant death star becomes a full mecha
>Rey and friend stand on foot in the middle of space fighting it with lightsaber strikes while japanese pop music plays out
Would be kino.

Attached: 1500802868881.jpg (720x480, 120K)

I wish I was a quadrillionaire just so I could fuck with Star Wars fans.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1i3-q1ivk

It's exactly what bad fan-fiction writers do, or literal kids writing fan-fiction, or both. Any kid that's written fan-fiction knows this shit and has done this exact shit.
>We'll have an even bigger super star destroy called the ultra star destroyer! It comes from an even bigger death star called the star killer that's made out of a whole planet!!!
>Woah Billy that's sick can I read it?!

Like i said, is the most obvious situation.

ENHANCE

Attached: natalie_portman-050813-017.jpg (2688x1600, 1.33M)

Sure, but who's the woman in OP's pic?

God, I could write essays on how much the ST follows bad fanfiction patterns. Like the way the OT characters get turned into failures purely to shill the donut steels? The shoehorned Rose sent in to break up one pairing and leave Rey free for Rian’s new OTP? I still can’t believe people got paid millions for this amateur shit.

Attached: __luke_skywalker_and_palpatine_star_wars_drawn_by_mko_artist__sample-b9f8014b4be0b4430796f8e2cb8945e (592x418, 2.51M)

Awww. Prepping her for her date with her black boyfriend. How sweet!

youtube.com/watch?v=NmPhaG1ud38

>her
>her
>her

>this was supposed to look menacing and ready for combat

>implying it matters if it's a feminine white boy or real girl

white boys are basically girls anyway

Naked women are always a disappointment.

nah

but then why do blacks have the highest tranny % amongst all races