Rank them

Rank them

Attached: streaming_services_1_.5c6db103a0928.jpg (960x537, 73K)

trash
trash
trash
trash

Prime has the biggest selection when you are outside the US, also cheapest. HBO has best single series, but there aren't that many there.

HBO>Prime>Hulu>Netflix
anyone who disagrees watches shit

1. Prime
2. Hulu
3. Idc

Tv:
Hulu
HBO
Netflix
Amazon

Movies:
Prime
HBO
Hulu
Netflix

I have Prime for the free next day delivery, occasionally I watch some of their shit like Hanna and Scum's Wish, when I'm bored. I would never willingly pay money to stream video """""entertainment"""".

net
prime
hulu
hbo

I'm probably the only person ITT that actually has all 4 so my opinion means the most.

Funny how prime is great in the eu but not so much in america.

disney+>>>>>>all of those

Well I don't entirely know how good the selection is since they're not really transparent with it but the selection in Netflix and HBO is really limited outside of US.

>0.05 DisneyDollars™ has been added to your account

aww yee

Correct

Hulu last. Imagine paying to watch ads on a streaming service

Better watch ads than niggers

Attached: 15630225253.jpg (793x1024, 51K)

MUBI master race reporting in

1. Torrents
2. trash
3. trash
4. trash
5. all of them

>subscriptions
hahaha

based

Attached: download.jpg (1275x721, 90K)

Attached: download.png (1366x768, 235K)

>Better watch ads than niggers

Attached: images.png (210x240, 8K)

Attached: download.jpg (725x407, 42K)

>I enjoy my minorities in cast

Attached: 1566840720842.png (210x240, 8K)

Imagine being too stupid to install an adblocking browser extension.

>HBO>Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>Shit

>makes you wait 2 minutes
imagine being too stupid to install uTorrent

how is prime video even on the list, i have prime just for the free deliveries and literally any time i search for a show or movie on prime it's behind an additional paywall as if im going to sign up for some random additional service to watch problem child 2 for six dollars. it's worthless.

Excluding streaming tv services (Not to be confused with cable tv services Spectrum, At&t TV (formerly Direct TV) etc.): Youtube TV, AT&T TV Now (formerly Direct TV Now), Sling TV etc.

HBO>STARZ>Amazon Prime>Curiosity Stream>hulu>The Criterion Channel>SHOWTIME>DC Universe>Disney+(estimated)>NETFLIX>SHUDDER>EPIX>AMC PREMIERE+>YOUTUBE RED

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Imagine using uTorrent over Deluge