Who are some balding actors?

who are some balding actors?

Attached: 1510121489338.jpg (500x750, 100K)

All of them

>tfw same exact hair but also have a V-Hairline
My dermatologist says it's just my type of hair and should take supplements to keep them as is. I'm getting a second opinion though.

Henry Cavill

you're mum

>Cavill
>Jude Law
>Big Guy
>Jon Hamm
Fuck, everyone's balding these days.

Literally me when I get out of the shower.

Hes probably right. Yea Forums has brainwashed everyone into thinking that if your hairline isnt connected to your eye brows your gonna go bald in a few months. Everyone's hairline looks different and some people have big foreheads. I know a dude who's hairline has been behind his ears for about 7 years now and it's still not moving back any further. Best way to tell if your balding is to see if the top is getting less thick/thin after a few weeks you get your hair cut

same except my shit goes further back

Not that I give a shit

Attached: 44184-1551692237.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>looking at fb pics from 6 years ago at 20 where my hairline was normal
>now I have a widows peak
>my hair seems to come out at concerning rates when I run my fingers through my hair through the shower, though my hair has no visible thinning besides the sides slightly

Guess it could be worse. I’m not bald and probably won’t go bald

>step under light
>scalp shows
Dunno, my hair's weird. I've always had a Widow's Peak, and sort of receded sides. At some point I noticed I had a V going on and went to check it. I'm putting a spray on them every night, and used to take some vitamins. Everytime I run my fingers through them I'll grab 3 hairs. In the shower I get about 50 (but I shower once every 2 days). However, my hair gets oilly in about 12 hours after taking bath. In this year, they've gotten a bit fuller, but haven't changed shape or whatever. Dunno, the dermatologist isn't seeing a problem; she just says that I should be careful in advance since my dad's whole family lost their hair. however, even he had them until his 30s, and was told he could've saved them if he went to a doc earlier. He was losing them at a "bunch of hairs on the pillow every mornign" rate though, which isn't anything like mine. My cousin completely lost them at 18; they just fell.

It's also the fat and stress for me, but I'm getting another opinion from another doc. He's older and more experienced, so I want to be safe. I don't mind the V look that much since I always liked the side parted look, which hides it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Shit's scary anyhow.

Attached: 1554848670988.png (476x530, 285K)

bruh most dudes start balding late 20's/early 30's

Were all balding just at different speeds

>scalp shows
I dont think you understand how hair works if you think you should never see your scalp

Yeah. Like 90% of men go bald or have significant, clear by 60. Just part of being a man.

I've been balding since 16 due to chemo, it's not gone, people say they like my hair, even those who don't know about my medical history, but my hair is so thin near the rear center of my head it's awful. I have to wash it at least once a day or every two days because it's so thin it'll get clumped up and shit if I don't, thus exposing my head.

Well dunno user, I'm not a goddamn hairdresser! My grandpa's hair is so thick you can put him under a lamp and his scalp barely shows. And he's ~90. 5 years back you couldn't see an inch of skin inside that forest.

embrace it

Attached: 1560221814767.png (1591x1642, 64K)

thats not balding thats just a shit ton of pomade

why, do you want someone to relate to, you ugly fuck

>t. coping hairlet

I started balding at 23; down to a horseshoe with baby hair by 30. I went between shaving it and not shaving it, now no longer bother shaving it down. I also grew a beard, as a babyface does not suit baldness; I am stuck with that now.

I'm also getting greys in the beard at 31-33, I may have some random greys above the ears. Don't really care anymore. Grey suits baldness better, though dark hair suits facial hair better.

You either start balding or start going grey.

how did your relationships with the opposite sex go

All of them. Almost every actor over 30 you see in Hollywood with a full hairline has had a transplant.

I've never had one of those.

If i went baldish (You still need hair to do the combover) i would go for the custodian look.

he was great as bronson

Thin hair doesn’t mean he’s balding. Everyone’s hair gets progressively thinner as they get older. Hardy has a very good hairline for his age.

What relationships? I've had 18 call girl meetings and that's it. I don't even bother with that anymore. I took the Black Pill, as a bald manlet. RIP.

Everyone (even women) loses 50-100 hairs a day.

>Yea Forums unironically supporting the combover
I know you guys are contrarian but c'mon this is on a whole different level

t. reddit

Even the hair gods among us can look like they have thin hair when light is concentrated on it.

Attached: 6BD54A91-724F-4A6C-87BB-020F1F77CFC7.jpg (500x500, 34K)

This doesnt look even remotely thin lol its godtier

just got a haircut. thoughts?

Attached: haircum.png (317x243, 161K)

6/king steve

stop being british

why is your face so asymmentrical

I'm tilting my head

you are balding, better just shave it off.

kys fag, this is baldie thread

>almost cant even see any skin with hair this short
>"it looks like he has thin hair!"
ladies and gentlemen: your typcial iphone brainlet

Absolutely based.

He should do comedy

Dont lie. Banging fatties isnt that embarrassing

That's thinning not balding. His hair looks ok when it's not wet, but Tom Hardy has this weird thing where his hair is almost permanently wet.

I have literally the same hair my whole life, it's just thin.

Who should?

Attached: 9FFD35AE-47AE-4B57-BA2F-3FA67325ECAD.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

That picture is so fucking cringe and is the actual cope.

What kind of supplements is he recommending?