Kinos about teen angst?

Kinos about teen angst?

Attached: 54f453bfe5de5144cb3a21538be7e1bf.jpg (750x1334, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm
youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2)6 are 5-4:/ “8&3 5)7:

Donnie Darko
Virgin suicides
The Breakfast Club

This is me

bleh

Nice

Attached: 1487881346019_0.png (500x522, 116K)

He's just practicing braille with red ink, dumbass. This has nothing to do with teen angst.

Fight Club

Never understood cutting and never will.

When I see people with it, it just makes me stop and think deeply but I can never understand what mentality it takes to do this or think it's good in any way.

There are none
>”oh boo hoo life is so hard. I’m so depressed”
>easily gets girlfriend anyway

Attached: 6081EC0E-CF35-443E-B6A0-60E153138B9B.jpg (225x225, 7K)

cutting is based, but if you're smart you'll do it in a spot that is covered by a t-shirt. No negative stigma that way.

Anyone who cuts is guaranteed to be a mental midget and an all-around retard. They should just kill themselves as soon as possible, instead of wallowing in their insufferable self pity.

Those are pretty half assed, not even as deep as a paper cut

But part of it is to show you're damaged. It's meant to be seen.

>cutting is based
LMAO. cope

>wanting your clothes to rub on your cuts and get stained with blood

It releases endorphins.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm

13 Reasons Why. It has rape, wrist cutting, beta orbiters, cuckolding and manipulative writing. It literally made a bunch of people kill themselves after they saw it.

I never understood cutting
>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
just fucking kys lmao

lmao retards, just listen to RATM and do some cardio like every other teen.

>But part of it is to show you're damaged.
This is the gayest thing I've ever read.

The amount it releases is fucking miniscule so pretty much only retards do it for that.

t.gay reader

So do other things. It's the rush of going against your instincts mixed with the sensation of pain, why not climb something tall? Why not jack off all day? Why not go against your normal social behavior and get the rush of being an alpha, bullying someone, or telling a person you don't like to fuck off, why not get in a fight?

The only faggots here are cutters.

This.

You do it because you want somebody to care about you, even if it's pity. Pity is better than not being thought of at all. I used to go walk around bad neighborhoods at night hoping I'd get beat up by someone just so somebody would care about me.

>dude just go out and climb things and bully people and challenge them to fights
Thanks normie, invaluable advice as always

Join a guild and become a healslut.

Because the people who cut are inherently weak. Mentally and most often also physically.

>I used to go walk around bad neighborhoods at night hoping I'd get beat up by someone just so somebody would care about me.
They probably thought it was a set up or you were undercover lmao

That's why you should go against that to get a rush. Cutting yourself is so fucking worthless.

yeah, turns out a 6'1 man who isn't carrying anything is not really an attractive mugging target

Or alternatively "ooh I cant get a gf why is life so hard"
Lmao if someone is depressed because they're not getting laid or if they're single then they must have a pretty good life

Attached: 1542553249753.jpg (125x124, 3K)

The greatest rush in life is defeating your enemies.

There's literally not a single God damn thing on earth better.

To have suffered to much shame and negative emotions and to release them all at once on a person and to watch them in agony is better than sex. coke, LSD, or speed.

The throbbing of your fists as your heart beat is audible in your ears.....God damn I want to beat someone up now.

I recommend any beta with suicidal tendencies to instead do this before they kill themselves.

It will cure you and make you want to live again.

You bring up a point dude, nogf shitters btfo

So how many times have you been to prison?

it creates an opportunity to find help with something you either can't articulate or can't speak about because of trauma. this isn't every case ofc but more than a few

>not just licking your blood away

>oh boo hoo i got sexually molested by my older brother
>easily gets gf anyway
memefrog.jpeg

I had dated s girl who did and ended up trying it myself. Odd since I was always disturbed by the idea of my skin getting cut. Though I realized that I was a bit more used to self harm by hitting my head when alone and depressed.

I have looked into it, but I still can't quite explain it.

Yeah. There is some of that biochemistry ot it. I also found it was kinda like masturbating to work out frustration. It oddly felt similar.

As for films, I remember seeing Secretary and being reminded of my ex as the lead character cut herself. Cutting in films almost makes me turn off a movie, but I usually find it cathartic.

You fucking idiot. Shouldn't you be in class right now?

kid at the gym has a ton of self harm cuts, feels bad man

Come walk down my street. I'll totally kick the shit out of you. Consider it a favor.

cutting yourself is such an absolutely retarded concept
why do people do this?

I tried this in my teens. Because I wanted to know what it feels like and wanted to know if it really distracts you. And it really doesn't, it just stings.
Still have these ugly ass scars on my arm.

based cutter

Attached: The-Terror-Paul-Ready-Interview.jpg (960x960, 159K)

not enough money or friends to get drugs, and at some point, you have to stop jerking off or it'll hurt, and you gotta do something

YMCA??

sorry, nobody would care if I pretended to get beat up by a weak, pasty white guy. What's the point if you couldn't even bruise the skin?

When I was 'depressed' I used to go out for runs when I was down. Releases endorphins, makes you happier and healthier. I wonder if these cutters ever tried having a jog instead of being pathetic.

Are you cute?
Are you in London?
do you want a boyfriend? Cutting is hot as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 Post 7131493.png (529x630, 264K)

there is always that 1 brainlet who can't understand self harm. I bet you can't understand why someone would kill themselves either.
>dude haha just like stop being sad watch some capeshit and smoke a bowl my brotha haha

Bro
Girlfriends DO NOT equal happiness

Self harm among teenagers is a very first-world postmodern thing isn't it?

not that user but there are ways of hurting yourself that don't leave scars

besides what happened to the good ol' self flagellation to the back with a whip? god at least it'd be easier to hide scars with almost any normal piece of clothing

I have to wonder just how many teenagers have turned to cutting only because they knew about it from media.

I Am Not A Serial Killer (and it's actually pretty good, too)

Mental midgets.

it's been a thing since we stopped having to worry about being eaten by wolves, sure

Cringe
Good thing I ruin my body by only doing drugs.

cutting is ones self hate , not across the street

inb4 pruned

an BBC
FIFY

I did it because i hated myself and wanted to punish myself. But it's also a release, and apparently it does release certain hormones.

What if my worst enemy is myself?

Attached: download (1).jpg (231x218, 7K)

>RATM
>good

lmao

No they don't. Because cutting is a destructive act, and jogging is a constructive act. Some people can't do anything productive or beneficial to get out of a depression, that's why we have tons of overpaid doctors who prescribe pills and you hire them for a half a hour per week to listen to your problems. It's not a great system but it's the best we have right now, good on you to try to be positive anyway.

Punishment for hate is the dumbest thing I've read today

No one under 30 listens to RATM grandpa.

Angus

These are some pussy-ass scartches from someone who's self-harming because they heard that's what you do when you're depressed and fucked up.
People who actually cut because they're fucked up go waaay deeper than that bullshit.
like seriously that person just barely wants to draw blood and they're clearly not using a razor blade.

My so called life

8th grade

I could bring a Louisville Slugger. I promise I'll leave bruises. Super easy.

>Enjoying some whisky and cigarettes
>Watching some kino
>end the night by slicing from the shoulder to the pec where it won't be seen for enjoying undeserved comforts
Yeah I'm thinking I'm based

>tried to get a barista job once
>didn't happen
>walk in there a few months later
>behind the counter is a woman with obvious self-harm scars all along her thighs
>(plus hair dyed an artificial bright yellow)
>wearing denim shorts, not even trying to hide it

>the BPD cutter is more employable than I am

Attached: 1564993495612.gif (550x400, 467K)

You're not wrong, but do you know how hard it is to really cut with a dull knife?

I understand the reasons for self-harm. The issue is that those reasons are pathetic. Cutting yourself is more likely to provoke disgust than pity

You sound like a faggot who should have killed themselves years ago

I get myself into physical scuttles, if i win i feel great, if i get my ass handed to me thats my punishment, and thats how i deal with being a loser.

should practice in the other direction to get ready for the big day

Is it bad if this is my fetish

How many girls with cut marks have you guys fucked? I think I'm at 5 right now.

Yeah, you haven’t done any of that

Why just do a series of straight lines though? Why not do like a cool pattern or something

the pain distracts

cutting yourself contradicts killing yourself. 99% of people kill themselves because they can't handle life anymore and want to escape pain be it physical or emotional. Unless you're some masochist cuck and get off to minor pain. Cutting is quite literally retarded and a desperate cry for attention rather than inflicting actual pain to yourself.

all of my cuts are in places no one ever sees and no one knows I do

It creates a rush of pain which is a relief from numbness sometimes

>ex gf shows me her thigh cuts from when she was a teen
>realize she's a ticking time bomb at that point and just spend the rest of the relationship cumming on her tits as much as possible before it goes off

Attached: dira8altzhk21.png (498x594, 121K)

the same reason women do everything for attention

I once saw a girl in a bar I really wanted to fuck and cut her all to shit. She basically had pic related covering every visible part of her body except her face and neck and she had the sweetest face and was in a nice yellow sundress. God, I want to be the one to take her pain away.

Attached: Keloid-57c76e2c3df78c71b65e2e4f.jpg (400x250, 11K)

This is probably the absolute worst thread on Yea Forums right now. Even worse than the 20 sneed threads that are undoubtedly going on right now.

Based schizo poster

And then you went home and never even tried talking to her, you fucking pathetic incel neet faggot loser.

self hatred is a mental illness and can only lead to self destruction and eventually others

I seriously considered it, but her boyfriend actually walked in after about 10 minutes. There aren't many of us who can pull off picking up a girl in front of her boyfriend.

>her boyfriend actually walked in after about 10 minutes
I know the pain, I fucking hate it, women are whores

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (486x486, 27K)

They only people who cut are white women. I've never seen a minority or a white male cut. I suspect the recent epidemic of tattoos is to hide their gross scars.

Couple years ago I went through a phase during which I felt really frustrated and anxious all the time, and massacring my arm with a knife from time to time would made me take my blow off some steam for a while.
Luckily I got out of it once I realised more productive would be giving myself pain through lifting

Attached: cats-in-sunglasses7-1.jpg (600x450, 51K)

One theory is that it's a coping mechanism. You express mental main into a physical one that can actually heal over time. Psychology isnt really known as an exact science though.

the first and only chick who I could have sex with except for my ex had scars all over her legs and I just sent her home right away

not even worth it. people like that are fucked in the head and have often sucked more dicks than they can count

was she crazy user??

You missed out, bruh. You can learn a lot about sex from slags like that and it's a perfect excuse to pump n dump since you don't have to care about hurting her feelings since she always has hurt feelings.

and then it turned out she was in a car accidnet, that it was not self harm.
are Italians white?

it's even worse when she flat out says that and says you shouldn't be with her... which obly makes you want to be with her more

Do girls that cut themselves also like to do sex in the bumhole?

>watch some capeshit and smoke a bowl my brotha haha
This unironically cured my depression

you retards who cut, do it on your fingers and knuckles, right at the joints, thatll show you sum pain

Almost hooked up with a chick in high school who cut herself. I stupidely asked her why she did it and she gave me something like "I can see all the big juicy veins full of blood". Literally noped out of there after that. Passed up having sex with her as well because already went through something similar and it wasn't worth it. She was hot too.

Savage. I know that feel, not with cutting but the ticking time bomb. Was a shame too, she was 9/10 at LEAST. Been single since I broke it off 2 years ago.

Attached: B10A3794-19B8-4FF9-ABB8-B8763BD8D5C7.png (216x261, 6K)

It's for a meme.

If you cut yourself you are a dumb attention seeker. You want to die? Kill yourself. If you don’t want to die, you don’t want to commit suicide and therefore you won’t cut yourself.

I'm 19 and I do! I wish they made music like this today. Like if you agree!!

"normal'" people generally don't do that, that's why you don't get it. Look at borderline personality disorder and things like that.

Cutting is retarded. If I got upset, I would start punching myself until it looked like someone beat me up.

that would make me run away even faster

well yeah but it sucks having to sleep with an eye open because you are afraid to get stabbed in your sleep. anal every day could make up for it I guess

That's even more retarded.

youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4

>it sucks having to sleep with an eye open because you are afraid to get stabbed in your sleep
Nah, she wouldn't hurt you. Waking up to her with gaping wounds and crying is a real possibility though.

there's a saying in poland "if your head hurts, break your finger"
i guess when your mental state gets to a point where someone can't handle it anymore physical harm seems to be a better of the two
never cut myself but i remember when i was younger i would often beat myself and scratch my body until it bled
maybe it's just a reaction people who got beat as kids get
i dont fucking know, im not a psychiatrist