BASED

BASED

FUCK DISNEY

Attached: BASED.png (1561x604, 514K)

Netflix anime is all nog ripoffs of existing shows or cancer.

Everything sorosflix does is cancer to some degree.

except crunchyroll already has the anime niche on lock and is owned by AT&T so it's not likely Disney or Netflix can buy them out

Netflix anime is like ADV in the 90s. They are grabbing whatever cheap crap they can get. Flooding it with so much shit no one likes that it will kill the market again

Meanwhile, Disney has Ghibli stuff

the only reason i still have netjewflix acount is to watch yugioh and samurai x

att could always just sell it. Not like it's doing that well to make them want to keep it. They already shut down Dramafever

Crunchyroll ONLY has anime. Netflix has anime PLUS other shit. Disney ONLY has Disney shit. Variety gives Netflix the edge. I still want to see them all burn though.

Disney dropped Ghibli a while ago.

most are the Japanese shows in Netflix are decent desu

well that was stupid

Does crunchyroll have an exclusivity agreement?.
In any case everything netflix touch, turns to shit.

It wouldnt be long before anime turns into politically correct garbage if netflix starts to use its influnce.

D E S P E R A T E

netflix was never good, they managed to scam some normies with the netflix and chill meme, and FAANG, but they were never at the same table, shit company with shit product, bon appetite

No shit. Ghibli exposes their animation studio to the shallow garbage it is and they cant have that.

Even current pixar stuff is awful in comparison, now is just an excuse to sell fucking toys.

the only success with anime netflix has had is devilman and aggretsuko. All the rest they've funded are colossal flops

I really want for anime to have shows like they did in the 80s and 90s but is all garbage now.

It was over the minute it was taken over by otakus.

Yeah, I can only watch Jojo or Dragonball now. The rest are fucking atrocious shit that I will never touch. Seriously fuck otakus and weebs.

Castlevania was successful, if you can call that anime. But yeah somehow everything that Netflix has touched ends up being garbage - e.g. 7seeds which was fairly high rated manga but the anime flopped.

>rest are fucking atrocious
>watches Jojo and Dragonball Super

Attached: cthomashowell soul man.jpg (480x360, 10K)

why a pic featuring Kensuke and Toji? especially with Kensuke on the main screen? will Netflix make an Eva spin-off about him being a basedboy or something?

can't wait for the western comedy show too with chara design looking like pic related.

Attached: 1566318805370.png (1280x1246, 616K)

Not if they keep ruining the anime that get on the platform.

pretty sure after the last Rebuild movie next year, Netflix will try to adapt the Anima light novel as an original.

Attached: 9gcOOJD.jpg (3429x2120, 944K)

its pretty funny ironic almost

no

fuck Disney and fuck Netflix

they should start streaming hentai

I liked sidonia and blame and would like sequels to both

There will come a time when Netflix's only hope will be the incel demographic. It's irony beyond reason....