Attached: -.png (676x373, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Kh32TcTzZE
youtube.com/watch?v=0t8iVtFGHCc
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that le slut man?

He wanted choccy milk

Attached: mixing is bad.jpg (1920x2719, 1.4M)

>tfw I had a chinese gf that loved me unconditionally and I broke up with her because I want my future children to actually resemble me

>smol
kill yourself, racist reddit scum

I struggle with this daily

Ye

you fucking idiot

Hush before I boop your snoot
tfw my first gf was cute little Indian lass. I respect your choice.

Attached: Brits stay winning.jpg (1134x768, 304K)

Made the right choice

Imagine shilling to white people to interbreed with this.

Attached: D_m7NN7XkAAPIv3.jpg (492x680, 75K)

Why isn't there more cute black girl x nazi boy romance? Or jewish girl x nazi boy romance for that matter.

get a mexican, basically asians without the slants and are good with mixing they actually resemble you

Honestly. im gay

but she's cute for a nigger

It's really tough. Asian women are by far the best when it comes to aesthetics and personality, but I don't want to gift my godlike genetics to a little ricecel.

I like how the asian is hanging

kinos for this feel?

Attached: 1563907168972.jpg (355x564, 194K)

that's worse desu
they have lower IQs and more violence
less creative

You fool!

BBB

Is that Jeremy Renner?

>it's another race mix psyop thread
Reminder that they pay people to post these because they're losing control.

Attached: D--Rx3rW4AAF8jx.jpg (750x676, 94K)

They’re not though

I think it might be.

Who do I ask to get paid by, is the Estonian on /pol/ who posts WMBF paid ?

>more violence
So? At least your son comes out more ALPHA

Latino genes are weird, they are mostly white and so kids with them can be all over the place

Attached: 6d16030e6be6fe525c96ef1881d0aee6.jpg (819x1199, 147K)

>tHeY ArE paYinG pEoPLe To pOsT tHeSe

Attached: 1566822197950.png (680x336, 147K)

Is this the most neurotic jew projection in these threads so far?
>attn euro goys: you look just like mestizoid mutts

Attached: D7e5bx4UcAAslCt.jpg (1829x2048, 236K)

Could have just raised your kids right, they get white spouses and you get offwhite grand kids. Sounds like you saved her bloodline from your low iq.

Neymar was REALLY dark when he was at Santos and as kid but then he can turn pretty damn close to white when in a Brazil shirt

this is , let me explain
I’m slightly muscular, nothing to write home about by American standards but compared to Chinese boys I looked like fucking Hercules, she’d bite my chest and arms while we’re fucking because she loved my muscles so much
She cooked for me and was probably the most nurturing woman I’ve ever dated, I genuinely loved her
Putting her on a plane when her student visa was up was without a doubt the hardest thing I’ve ever done
She never mentioned getting married or doing some such thing to give her an avenue to come back, her job prospects as a teacher were way better back home, but we also weren’t expecting to fall in love the way we did
Up until her all my relationships were ridiculously one-sided, I wasn’t used to the other person doing things for me just because they cared, and then to be so appreciative of the things I did for them, like she did. To hold someone at night and feel nothing but contentment, that everything is alright in your world
I came so close to asking her to marry me but I held off. If I did I have no doubt I’d be happy, but I just couldn’t picture myself having a family with her. If we had kids they’d have a 20% chance of being attractive and an 80% of looking like an inbred mutant, and in either case they'd look 0% like me. I just couldn't do it
I’ll probably never meet a girl like her again, but that’s ok. You live and learn.
Have a good day, dudes

Attached: kermit.jpg (1033x1200, 199K)

That's not his kid though

>when she takes you back to her place

Attached: Poop-container-e1373060081803.jpg (1936x2592, 1.01M)

Lies

Attached: 1538995735_84577.jpg (619x420, 77K)

Why is he tattooed on his arm picking his nose then

you know even if you breed with an aryan cutie there's still a chance the kids won't resemble you right?

youtu.be/2Kh32TcTzZE

Is this the proper way to seduce a black woman?

Wowee three new IP's and counting on a Monday morning. I wonder if it's an AspireIQ worker using proxies.

Attached: D7W77VuW0AAIYQ8.jpg (1200x600, 69K)

take your meds schizo

Attached: 1565375027070.jpg (1638x2048, 500K)

this movie really is kino.

R. Lee Ermey married a Filipina and if you told me that his kids had 0% white genes in them I’d believe you

Attached: 1564488655253.jpg (600x402, 45K)

This movie is legit good. I remember watching it in class. It's comfy.

COLONIZED

Jesus christ, I fucking love dark skinned women.

Where Hands Touch was kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=0t8iVtFGHCc

They're clearly half white. Not that it matters though. A real man don't give a shit about these things.

Holy fuck I thought this was just a meme made by /pol/ and not an actual real film

Attached: Baffling Nige.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

>f-focus on waito man stearing brack goes, storp furucking asian women
>bradddu pittuu nooooooooo

>failure countries are alpha
sure if you think poverty is alpha

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/

Imagine wanting a size queen (asian) or gold digger (black) AND cursing your kids like this.

Race mixing, not even once

>Filipina
That probably didn't help. The tiniest, swarthiest of the SEA...

>stonetoss is a nazi

Hi chapo trap house

Jim Norton

It's actually a decent historical romance film. But it definitely wouldn't have gotten much coverage at all if it wasn't for the "controversy". And honestly it's not even very controversial at all.

Good lad.

gabrielle union is super cute, wood berry my dick

Me and my friends all witnessed a black girl start to date one of our friends just because he had a trustfund. It really made me feel like dirt was flowing in my veins to see this gorilla try to abuse him like that. The biggest red pill was seeing the other gorilla pod members flock to him when he rejected the first one. Brown people are fucking disgusting.

You're still a dumbass. You threw away happiness because of smallbrain ideas from Yea Forums.

Dating ethnic for a white guy throughout his twenties feels like what women do trying to get the attention of these so-called "Chads" in their twenties.

Eventually white men ditch the easy ethnics and women ditch the non-committed Chads, and they have white babies together.

Cool story bro.

Attached: 1549557055012.jpg (933x699, 72K)

Attached: UCSBshoot_caro_original_42950.jpg (1280x800, 118K)

This. My dad's parents, both white, he looks nothing like them. Me? I have his nose, that's about it. "having kids that resemble you" is a fucking meme, you get mixed up with not only your mate, but also their entire genepool. I look like both my granddads. Y'all niggas retarded

I tried dating an asian and she really didn't give a shit about me. It seemed like any white guy made her head spin. I come home from work and she doesn't even remember my fucking name most of the time and was always drinking. Race mixing is just a dumb meme made by J's. Don't fall for it like I did. I might have to give this whore palimony after I dump her.

I went to r/justbewhite yesterday, and even though I've never had a girlfriend, it boosted my self-esteem.

Gorilla working the gold mines (2019, colorized)

God I wish that paper was me

Is Yea Forums the true WMBF board?

Attached: 1566831234557.jpg (500x500, 36K)

rude

Attached: 1552340175295.jpg (1280x1714, 533K)

I LOVE YOU TOO BOO!!!

Real men don't date or marry outside their race. Women are mentally children that can't look past a man's most basic qualities, so they will never really love a guy outside their race.

Good job. Now post a picture of a white school shooter. What's your point?