Do you think it's okay for Quentin Tarantino to write and make movies where characters (sometimes played by him) say...

Do you think it's okay for Quentin Tarantino to write and make movies where characters (sometimes played by him) say the nigger word? If so, why? If not, would your opinion change if Tarantino were black?

Attached: main-qimg-2299eb6ca5a854f29e65287e9e35c2b0.png (602x508, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, because I don’t think movies have to be limited in any way, certainly not by society. And how about that: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is his first movie without the word “nigger” in it.

His mother fucked niggers so it’s okay

>N-NOOOOO YOU CAN’T SAY THE NIGGER WORD JEROME

Attached: 7C837843-2940-4CD6-ACF9-6F9C3CDB540E.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is his first movie without the word “nigger” in it.
Pretty sure there's zero in the Kill Bill movies.

Seething Onions article

Yes, I think it's okay. Not only that, I think is good that somebody has cojones in the current retarded Hollywood industry.

Why are we letting Rich Juzwiak off the hook for his own usage of the word?

Oh, because he isn't using it but is referencing its usage by other characters? Kinda like Tarantino and acting?

Also, a senior writer for Jezebel is a male? A white male??

>cojones

Attached: F682BD6A-7CB8-4A35-AD56-654CEF4C3DB6.png (753x960, 29K)

Attached: YourBreakfast.jpg (494x500, 22K)

>Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is his first movie without the word “nigger” in it.
Look at the graph, retard

yes because I don't care about the feelings of black people

My mistake. Looks like I’m the nigger today.

RELAX N*IGGERS

ITS A BLACK MALE THING

He has the nig word pass. The people who get up in arms about this shit are virtue signaling wh*toids who barely interact with black people and secretly wish they had the n-word pass.
youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4

Pretty sure Sam Jackson gave him a lifetime pass

Is this a black male thing?

Seething dicklet detected

Attached: 1566769732436.gif (290x200, 993K)

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO QUENTINUUUUUUUUU YALL CRACKAS CANT SAY DAT WORD SHIEEEEEEEEEET

>seriously claiming you've never said it
that's where I lose respect for a person.
There is no one on the planet who hasn't said it in some context, whether in total privacy or not.
It would be liked claiming you've never said fuck, obviously no matter how polite you are you've said it at some point.

Yes. It's top hypocrisy to believe that saying "nigger" is bad while throwing around other vulgar words ("fuck", "cunt", etc.)

Yes, I think it's ok, because it makes sense for his characters to use that particular word in the context of the story. I think it would have been fucking retarded if a 19th century americans were calling niggers 'african-americans' or whatever the acceptable term is today - i can never keep up with that shit

African-american is way outdated, no one bothers with that shit.
Black is what's used.
Cops say it, blacks say it, whites say it, politicians say it.
As long as you say a person is black instead of is a black you're okay for now.

QT only said nigger in PF though

WHAT ABOUT "IS A BLACK, BASTARD"

CAN BLACKS BE BASTARDS?

STATISTICS POINT TO VERY MUCH SO

Attached: 1561322918536.jpg (780x439, 64K)

Its never okay for a white men to say the nword
It should be honestly illegal

Attached: 1557743804357.png (826x960, 626K)