Why hasn't QT apologizen yet?

Why hasn't QT apologizen yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-162857.jpg (1440x1929, 605K)

Did she know what he was like, though? She was four when he died. In Hong Kong. In the apartment of the actress he was cheating on her mother with.

Asking someone to apologise for a fantasy movie flashback makes you a retarded moron.

He responded.
>"It’s a fictional character. If I say Cliff can beat Bruce Lee up, he’s a fictional character so he could beat Bruce Lee up."

>“Could Cliff beat up Bruce Lee? Brad would not be able to beat up Bruce Lee, but Cliff maybe could,” Tarantino said. “If you ask me the question, ‘Who would win in a fight: Bruce Lee or Dracula?’ It’s the same question. It’s a fictional character. If I say Cliff can beat Bruce Lee up, he’s a fictional character so he could beat Bruce Lee up. The reality of the situation is this: Cliff is a Green Beret. He has killed many men in WWII in hand-to-hand combat. What Bruce Lee is talking about in the whole thing is that he admires warriors. He admires combat, and boxing is a closer approximation of combat as a sport. Cliff is not part of the sport that is like combat, he is a warrior. He is a combat person.”

Quentin is sitting in his pool with his pregnant wife laughing at all this "controversy"

Fuck you, cunt, millions of people praised your dad for decades without knowing him and you were fine with that. If I see her in real life I'm pushing her into traffic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAD PITTU

Apologize for what, you fag?

bruce lee was a fraud.

YOU DIDN'T SUCK MY GHOST DADS DICK FOR ONCE NOOO ITS PEARL HARBOR ALL OVER AGAINN

SHUT UP WHITE PIGGU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRADZILLA CUM FOR YERRRO PUSSSY

Attached: 1566758428698.jpg (2292x1423, 588K)

This bitch needs to shut up. Is she really that obsessed with her dad's perfect image?

It was a small bit in a Tarantino movie not a fucking bio pic.

What's worse is that she was 4 when he died, he never knew him.

Brad = long sword
Bruce = katana

Attached: katana-vs-longsword_webm_1481135.webm (386x216, 302K)

>amerimutts need to be explained that fictional characters are fictional (not real, made up, imaginary)

>extremely
>emasculating
>scene
DICKLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-165838_Reddit.jpg (1080x1307, 526K)

That's stupid though, the same thing would happen if you use two exact same longswords.
Metal will never cleanly slice through another metal if both are sharp and made of the same element.

if hes laughing at anything its the amount of rage this has caused from the little ching chong men out there

Lmao the SEETHE is dripping

Attached: 67462396_405891253367529_7270279541488703270_n.jpg (332x332, 28K)

>Bruce Lee vs Manson's cult
I'd watch that movie.

oh yeh during combat long swords where just bending and warping

forgot about that

Attached: 25m7z529t5f21.png (842x792, 82K)

Dumb gook

Attached: 1566804527904.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Yes I need to see more of daddy Brad being a cool masculine white guy

Attached: 11.gif (500x235, 1011K)

>He has to explain that he doesn't really know Bruce Lee and he wrote a fictional movie
I don't even like Tarantino but this is a patently retarded expectation.

I love seeing all of these butthurt chinks pretending to idolize Bruce Ree to justify race-flame-war posting when they couldn't give a single modicum of a fuck about him less than a month ago.

I bet the stupid fucking bitch didn't even bother seeing the movie and all the scenes where Bruce is alluded to being equal to Pai Mei as he teaches Sharon Tate how to fight.

Why are gooks getting asshurt anyway, Lee was a race mixed mongrel who also race mixed, his daughter is even more of a goblina. I thought asians were redpilled and hated this sort of behavior

no

Fortunately enough, Uno Farto doesn´t seem like the kind of fella who's going to apologize or say anything to alleviate the absurd butthurt of a myriad of retards like this woman, Abdul-Jabbar, Joe Rogan or Terry Crews.

i think it's supposed to be shtting on the "glorious nippon steel, folded a thousand times" crap that retards like to claim about the sword they bought for $100 off ebay

You just know she fucks white guys

Or Kermode. Unforgivable my ass.

It's just hapas that are mad

WOW

Attached: brap pittu.jpg (1200x800, 345K)

I went to bed before some user was about to post some big bradposting OC, something involving HTML
If anyone knows if it's been posted prease hit me up

Because he doesn't give a fuck. The way it should be.

she was 3 when he died. She never knew him
Why should I care what she thinks

PREASE BRADU I STOP MAKIN BRACKED FREDS I SWEARU!

Attached: 1566821444771.gif (290x200, 993K)

Why are the same images being posted over and over again on these threads?

What was Bruce's tax policy?

>spamming every single thread out of sheer, unadulterated butthurt

>glasses fly off
Love the attention to detail, this post truly is a credit to all of bradposting.

nah the rice is on full boil over this

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-165250_Reddit.jpg (1079x1503, 583K)

t. ching chang chong

>why did you guys make a bunch of OC and post it every time mods delete the other threads
because it's hilarious

Clickbait journalism. I guess being a person with an opinion gives you some kind of retarded value when you are too the daughter of a man who dies before you can even recollect some memories from him.

because it makes incels like you mad

>bunch of OC
It's literally the same 10 images being posted in every thread though.

Now I need to look this up.

CHINKS MAD

Attached: BR.png (4072x1800, 145K)

they're different images

honestly I only made one of them, the brap pittu one

Attached: 2019-08-26 10_27_58-.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

and yet theyre all thats necessary to put every chink dicklet on suicide watch

I'm not a chink though? I'm just asking a question lol.

they're incredibly mad

Honestly you only need one picture to destroy all of asia

Attached: 1566812522554.jpg (680x680, 116K)

>everyone is still too retarded to realize the whole bruce lee scene, as well as the trailer scene with kurt russel happened inside Cliff's head. It was all in his imagination as he was fixing that antennae.

>t. obviously upset at the meme literal chink dicklet

nah he says fair enough at the end as he acknowledges what he did was wrong and put him in the shitty prediciment he was at the start

the rice is on maximum boil

Look it up. He also died because he took uppers that morning to be in tip top shape for that day's shoot, and he was sort of a health nut, so his body couldn't take it.

>*blocks your path*
>SO U R THE ONE MAKING FUN OF ASIANMACULINITY HUHHHH? PREPARU TO DIEEEEE

Attached: 1515912322037.jpg (720x1280, 189K)

Her dad image is likely what granted her and her family an income. Makes sense she would want to keep it as pristine as possible

I , as an Asian "man" wirr suck youl femare penis and now whirst swarrowing youl cum

sounds great on paper but bruce lee was a very boring lead
now if it was jackie chan..

People who think Bruce Lee was a legitimate martial artist also believe Stephen Segal is a real martial artist.

This guy definitely doesn't get the punani.

I dont know what is more embarrassing. You cant say pussy or you believe stephen Segall can do a legit front kick without falling over.