Ugly af

>ugly af
>uncharismatic
>can't act

Yet for some reason good directors like Scorsese keep hiring this guy who looks like typical Brooklyn hipster looser. And of course Reddit really loves him. I really don't understand. So annoying guy without inch of charisma. What happened to STARS like Robert Mitchum or Clark Gable who actually looked snd sounded like men. Or even just Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford.

Attached: adam-driver_shutterstock_225043981_profilejpg.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EAQBr9ULYG4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118120636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big boy Ben Solo would beat the ever loving shit out of Robert Mitchum, Clark Gable and Jack Nicholson in their prime all by himself.

Attached: kylo and rey.gif (312x267, 2.97M)

Hes obviously ugly he looks like a rat caked in sewer grease. But tons of girls think hes hot.

I really doubt that

Attached: el-dorado-1966-001-john-wayne-robert-mitchum.jpg (1000x560, 102K)

What’s with the raging hateboner some of you have for Driver? He’s pretty uninteresting and does a decent job with SW, he doesn’t say or do cringe worthy social justice shit, so ultimately who cares?

He's a star who hasn't capitulated to social media pressure wherein he has to pretend to give a shit about his fans. Makes fat people angry. Look at how all of the fags here love Henry Cavill despite the fact that he can't act, solely because his agent makes him talk about World of Warcraft.
Driver is considerably larger than these pansies.

He has interesting features, not conventionally hot but definitely not plain ugly either. Have sex, people.

balding incels would cut off their dick for a strand of his mane on their heads.

Attached: KyloRenHS-TFA.png (640x800, 610K)

What race is that?

>can't act
He's the only one who can in Nu Wars, he's charismatic and have a ugly but special face, and I hate Nu Wars and laughed my ass of after he quit his mask in TFA but what you say it's factually false

Gyno goblin was a mistake

Why are underage twitter niggers so afraid of writing fuck?

>scorsese
>good director
lol

kys incel

He's a great actor.
youtu.be/EAQBr9ULYG4

he looks cool af. giant gothy boi.

>be Adam Driver
>train at Julliard and become an amazing actor
>be surrounded by losers in NuWars
>you're the only good actor and yours is the only good character, nobody cares about sjw token characters
>weird face yet a pussy magnet
>trigger incel rage on Yea Forums
>feels good

If he actually was ugly nobody would be looking at him no matter how good an actor he is.

Is this film just scene after scene of Nipps executing Christians?

lol he's not ugly, he's like a few features shifted around from being amazingly beautiful. he's just goofy hot. dumb incels.

I'd argue that his features being the way they are actually makes him more unique and attractive.

forgot pic

Attached: b49aca0e0ec0ffbfbc1fe534a63734ce.jpg (625x781, 42K)

His head shape is beautiful
His hair is fucking amazing
Hairline is great
And eyebrows make his face more pleasant to look at

seethe sexless incels

Cant judge how good of an actor he is but he is not a good looking man

i heard a story about him being a total diva from a friend that worked in the latest terry gilliam flick

when girls see adam driver they're like "who wait what is this guy? is he mexican? mixed race? he's pretty tall and hot" and then it sets in with them from talking to him that he's actually a squared away fully white (wew don't have to worry about not having white kids now) and an ex MARINE.

How to achieve this natty?

He's sexy as hell.

Attached: tumblr_prjl5d8oDc1weksw2o1_540.jpg (540x675, 116K)

Attached: D6qiMHnUcAAIo1q.jpg large.jpg (1242x1520, 172K)

His skin is really beautiful wtf

german

DADDY

Attached: D7QTqU0WsAI1saL.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

He is tall and got a massive shlong

join the marines

He's tall and reasonably ripped, you better believe he wouldn't be considered nearly as hot if he was a manlet. His face is fucking bizarre and how ugly/handsome he looks depends entirely on lighting and movie magic, watching nuwars he almost looks like a different person from scene to scene.

t seething manlet

He was in two movie trailers within a week. He's going to star in a Netflix film and an Amazon film, which not many actors can do. He has a solid career and works with the most kino directors. He can do tv, indie movies and blockbusters. He's a demigod.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118120636