Based Sony is finally going to give us a white, red headed MJ. I don’t see what the problem is

Based Sony is finally going to give us a white, red headed MJ. I don’t see what the problem is.

Attached: 073DBC0E-8B01-44F0-AA4A-FABAFCDD5AE1.jpg (1104x720, 237K)

I liked her more in ffh, but she's not MJ.

>white, red headed MJ
Black Cat should be next

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 5K)

la creatura

>Black cat
>Is white
Not sure what they meant by this desu

No, they really aren't.

I'm convinced this thing is one big PR stunt. Disney made Sony their highest grossing Spider-Man movie and Sony would want Spider-Man to be in the MCU seeing as Sony have a track record for making shit Spider-Man movies and Disney need Spider-Man as they spent the last five movies setting him up to be a big part of the MCU going forward.

Even if it isn't Sony will come crawling back to Disney after they shit out another Spider-Man flop

Watch SJW's complain about whitewashing the character.

She’s canonically white

>Implying SJWs care about canon

Attached: blackwashed_redheads.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

Turns out there are way more black actors available than red haired actors. Wow.

They are keeping the same actors, dum dum.

She looks like a dude in a wig this is the reason I stopped with American cinema

That Starfire looks like a literal hooker

>hey, we can just bleach the hair of an actor...
>why? just pick a N

>PR stunt
>Spider-Man needs more hype/attention
I am hoping this ends up being nothing, but creating fake outrage about Spider-Man makes no sense.

>Sony have a track record for making shit Spider-Man movies
You don't seem to understand. Sony are insane. They don't realize that they have a shit record with Spiderman movies. You're talking about a company that actually believed they were on track to make billions of dollars with their Amazing Spiderman-based cinematic universe. A company that thought they were going to gross 2 billion dollars with a Tobey/Garfield Spiderman crossover movie. They unironically think they can do better than Disney.

Would you be fine if all of these niggers had their hair dyed red?

Don't know, would the public be fine with a white black panther?

I've only kept up with the MCU because my dad won't stop buying me tickets to see these movies.
Where the fuck are they supposed to take it now that this Sony thing happened?
Far from Home was nothing but set up and now they basically need to restart everything for the universe to make any sense again.

Being black is integral (as in it has relevance to his story) to black panther's character, though.
Explain to me how MJ being half white instead of full white causes some serious contradictions to her character.

>Explain to me how MJ being half white instead of full white causes some serious contradictions to her character.
One drop rule.
Then whe should change Nick Fury into a white caucasian since it's not integral to his character... oh wait

They did a white MJ for three films, dumbass

>One drop rule
What does that have to do with MJ being biracial?
>Then whe should change Nick Fury into a white caucasian since it's not integral to his character
Sure, go ahead. He even WAS white for some time in the comics, so it would even be faithful to the source material.

>What does that have to do with MJ being biracial?
Biracial != white

>Biracial != white
Who's saying that?

kys troll

>implying we aren't going to get live action Miles Morales and white girl as his love interest with peter parker being his cucked out mentor that plays the background as bbc Miles drives the story

kek.

>white, red headed MJ
And a black, ripped Miles Morales as her lover

Who the fuck would pay to have sex with a sheboon

>trying to pass this off as a convenience thing when it's so fucking widespread and consistent that even turbonormies are aware of it at this point
Red in canon, nog in (((Hollywood)))) is basically common knowledge by now.

We're not getting another MCU movie until Black Widow in May. They might be doing it to keep us talking about the movies and are using Spider-Man because he's the biggest superhero.

Venom and Spiderverse actually did quite well, if I'm not mistaken, people are already invested in Tom Holland Spidey, who they get to keep, and Disney were moving in to take a bigger cut of profits. It's not such an insane decision when you lay it all out. If they can control themselves, and just let a good film maker handle the next movie like they did with Raimi Spiderman, there's no reason they can't succeed.

Didn't Sony get help with Spiderverse?

Venom did do well but they have a history of fucking up sequels and Disney fans are already out for Sony's blood after taking spider-man back.

The thing is, the number of people who are even aware of these corporate politics are dwarfed by those who hear about a new movie when they see the ads, and then go and see it.

it's time for an Asian spiderman

The ultimate goal of Sony is to set up a cinematic universe that makes a couple billion dollars per climactic movie. Look at the emails, they seriously expected to make 2-4 billion dollars on their big crossovers. But even scaling back their insanity to manageable terms, say a billion per, they're still out of their league. To make money that big requires several hits in set up. Avengers didn't just happen, it had the weight of Marvel's mid-hit movies and the mega success of the Iron Man movies. After that it's had nothing but success to build upon it. Sony expects to be able to just copy that with its significantly worse quality movies. If they were rational about it, they'd realize that even 50% of a billion dollar+ gross is still more money than they'd ever generate on their own.

If you look at the situation rationally I'd expect this whole thing to blow over as a PR stunt like user said to pressure more favorable terms for either company on the deal renewal. I'd say that this is obviously just the beginning of negotiations, and a deal will be made within the next few months. But since this is Sony we're talking about I really do think Spidey is out of the MCU for good now. Get ready for 12+ more Spiderman/Spiderman Universe movies being set into production, most of which will be canceled once Morbius and Craven bomb, and Venom 2 makes a couple hundred million less than the first. I'm looking forward to more email leaks. Sony's insanity and ineptitude know no bounds.

ginger is an anagram of ______

riggen?