What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

Attached: 342465476435.jpg (590x350, 19K)

Annoying as fuck, she keeps trying to do it while I'm driving.

nice at first but soon becomes loathsome

Good thing i dont have either a gf nor drivers license

WITH INCELS, INTERLINKED

I felt at peace.

feels like the universe is just right :)

I swear the little lady that he's talking to in the scene, not up front but in the reflection looks exactly like my ex-gf.

Salty coins and milk

Gets sweaty after a while

Attached: 1566627660494.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Nice and warm :)

sex incel, have

kek

Cells

Attached: ECD26E1C-3673-4D74-B5D2-C15EF16BF834.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

It eventually becomes normalized and loses any overt meaning in the moment. Unless you haven't seen each other for awhile, or you're holding hands on the walk home after a romantic dinnerdate or some shit

Attached: incelinked.png (885x811, 849K)

IT FEELS LIKE FALLING AT RAPID SPEED FROM HIGH ALTITUDE.

its fucking annoying i'm just trying to do my thing and she's all up in my shit fk off i need my hands

I was never in love in my life. All those "oneitis" threads are absolutely alien to me.

28 years old

i dont know

I've held hands with people I loved, but it's not the same if they don't love you back. I'm too far gone now I don't know if I can ever tell someone I love them again. Rejected too many times.

Gets sweaty and annoying after a few minutes

awkward as fuck
but qt

holy kek why didn't I notice that earlier

The novelty wears off after a while and you realize finding love fixed nothing and you're still the same fucked up person.

Attached: 1559987859546.jpg (396x396, 28K)

It feels like, in that moment, everything is just working and working as it should. All's right in the world and you feel entirely at peace.

t. someone who used to be in love

>and when I touch you I feel happy inside

The entire interrogation sequence is one massive scene to trigger incels. It's quite brilliant and effective.

Attached: 1566788748681.webm (800x669, 2.74M)

Nice.

when i look at her i only feel love and kindness towards her

Annoying, and embarrassing if it’s in public.

Attached: Wojakpillow.jpg (750x1000, 140K)

I will never know.

Attached: W.jpg (630x630, 28K)

It's only good if they love you back. If they, say, irritated by you, it can be a traumatic experience.

What's it like to have someone look at you like this sincerely?

Attached: 1565813918938.jpg (1080x1080, 1.43M)

Better than sex ngl

Comforting, same with cuddling. In the end we're all alone, but for a while you forget about that and feel connected with someone else.
It is weird how those little things are what I remember from my last gf more than anything else. Not really what we spoke about or did together, but just little things. Like the way she used to rub her thumb back and forth along mine while holding my hand.

idk