Based

Attached: Capture.jpg (2435x1630, 494K)

All these ideas sound great and all for kids but how are the adults supposed to stay entertained?

I sincerely hope the cruise ship crashes and everyone onboard fucking dies horribly.

Maybe you can get a hooker that looks like that green chick with things coming out her head from return of the jedi.

Oh shit now I want a ticket.

I really think Disney is unaware that Star Wars just isn’t that popular anymore. Solo tanked, people seem to ignore that TLJ made 1 billion less than Force Awakens.

alcohol

It's not an actual ship, it's a stationary hotel, which is even dumber

>cruise ship
you mean the stationary building all this bullshit will be in?

They own actual cruise ships they should just make one a star wars one.

yes, he means he wants the fake cruise ship to fake crash, but for everyone to really die

TLJ made 1.3 billion dollars i think they're doing ok

Imagine paying hundreds, if not thousands, to go to a hotel with TVs instead of windows so that you can LARP you're in space with literal who nigger and tranny characters and drink söy milk at a 1000% upcharge.

>and drink söy milk
it actually would be too

I don't think I could enjoy it if I was surrounded by the types of people in all of those Galaxy Edge webms.

>slashdot
What fucking century are you posting from?

drinking and probably late night shows like most cruise ships

honestly sounds like something that would be incredible for a 8-12 year old star wars fan, too bad its gonna be filled with obnoxious nu-male star wars fans awkwardly flirting with the crew

yeah but the onions milk is yellow and blue!

Attached: 1551911032988.jpg (301x490, 26K)

I’d do it without anything related to starwars, and made it actually luxurious to the extent of a cruise. Sounds like real life kino.

So it's a cruise where you don't see sunlight for two days.

>adults
>at a Star wars themed exhibit in 2019

I dont think that's going to be a concern, user.

If it was all OC stuff that told its own story that would be cool