Now that the wagies are all in bed, post wage slave kino

Now that the wagies are all in bed, post wage slave kino
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-000657_YouTube.jpg (1409x1073, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwBOpBHHflo
skribbl.io/?2ycOY5Czzu
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-e8DWtzvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

any kinos about when the tables turn and employers dance for you instead?

Attached: A44A8C7B-2D29-41F8-AF90-5A725D8306A6.jpg (750x834, 106K)

Anyone have the vid?

Attached: 1546452482277.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

STOMP STOMP CLAP

Attached: 78tv7o-btQfBBz.jpg (850x1202, 277K)

youtu.be/dwBOpBHHflo

This should be illegal.

Attached: 46704670.jpg (400x600, 31K)

should've stayed in college, wagie.

Attached: 1566587977262.png (1000x1151, 271K)

skribbl.io/?2ycOY5Czzu get in lads

GO TO SLEEP WAGIE YOU HAVE A EARLY 6 AM SLAVEWAGE SHIFT

Attached: dfc.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

BRAP BRAP SNIFF

Fuck, that's depressing

Wageslavery is truly a fate worse than death

BACK TO WORK, WAGIE

Attached: 1559505175593.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

What's so wrong about this? The manager is just trying to lift his workers' spirits. It's actually kind of endearing that he's trying.

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to have the image vid.

Fuck you!!!! Please I want to be a NEET again!

>I wan a song
>get ova heer
>get ova heer
>we wanna good song
love it

>Be me
>Night shift security guard
>Sit in office shitposting for 12 hours per night, looking at the camera feed every now and then
>Occasionally have to kick a dirty homeless person out and back into the streets
>3 nights a week
>Have 4 day weekend
>17$/h
I got it made

kek

Attached: 7hzhs6-W5uxPCe.jpg (850x863, 129K)

so you're really required to sing and dance huh?

Attached: American Factory.jpg (1785x951, 145K)

This

Attached: employees.jpg (1048x793, 130K)

But why would you do this user? What do you gain by posting more appealing brappers?

Just got a night time security job for a pizza place near me. What should I expect?

The wage slaver demands it all!

>sir
>can we talk more this position
You're an idiot if you think this is anything but a poo in loo scammer.

Where do you live? $17/h could be comfy or dogshit

Is it after hours?

Boomers do not have the integrity or self drive to turn this market into the worker's favor. Once all these old fucks are dead and half the population are negiroes and aztecs, businesses will beg white people to work for them. it's only a matter of time my brothers

jfc. what kind of mentality is this? did china just take over?

bring a laptop with a charger and get ready to watcha shit ton of movies if you don't have the internet

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!!!!!!! I... I mean SH-SH-SH-UT UP NEET, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW REWARDING AND FULFILLING SELLING YOUR SOUL AND FORESKIN TO MR. GOLDBERG IS????!?!!!?

Attached: 1565691001962.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Attached: brap-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Welcome to American waging.

Attached: 1555577114301.jpg (720x595, 85K)

It's still $136,500/year

every day is some random holiday. no one observes any of them

Boomers really love to be treated like shit.

Nebraska

So probably pretty comfy. I live in Western WA and make $31/h and still feel broke as fuck sometimes

have sex

How do you get this job? Experience required?

The whole point of switching jobs is getting something better than what you already have. I know I wouldn't switch jobs if my new employer wasn't paying me more.

>bond of servitude

Attached: 1558533473615.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Yeah, its 10pm - 6am
Yeah I’ll probably do that. I doubt much action will happen at a Chuck E Cheese

Wageslave here. I can't fall asleep!

oh no

Attached: 1551896306500.jpg (720x1086, 188K)

>been working at a call center for 8 years
Ask me literally anything

2 year law and security program at my community college did it for me

Since it's the treatment that holds you back from being a productive member of society, and the bosses have it really easy and don't need skills or hard work because they're just profiting off your toil, then why don't you start a small business? 80% of them succeed in the US, and someone as smart, talented, diligent and woke as you could probably do great at it, right?
Then your Mom wouldn't have to worry so much and you wouldn't have to worry about this complex you have anymore.
So you'll be starting your own business soon, right user? No wageslave life for you, you'll assume the risk and the responsibility, right?
You already have a computer after all.

Attached: 1546790325035.jpg (1638x2048, 868K)

Depending on the kind of area you're likely gonna get a few homeless guys trying to hang out and loiter. Just tell em to fuck off or you're calling the police

Fellow wage slaves, how many hours until you need to be at work tomorrow? 7.5 for me

Attached: 1566740428597.gif (100x100, 719K)

Attached: 7i4ire-1RFHs6y.jpg (850x1133, 111K)

I had to do tech support at a call center once and it looked depressing as fuck. Like The Backrooms IRL. Are they all like that?

Someone doesn't know how math works. Maybe they should never be allowed to go home.

Only sexual experience, they just check that your number of sexual partners is higher than one, just to make sure you are not some weirdo. That's it.
So I guess you qualify for it, right user? Haha

What do you gaurd? Like what company

That’s not a manager. That’s a kiss ass employee who willingly volunteers to be the pivot man for that particular circle jerk. He does it in hopes of a promotion. He makes you look bad because he has “team spirit” and “why can’t you get excited about your job?”

The answer of course is “I guess I’ll get excited after I’ve been here a year and you allow me five days sick time, one personal day, and five days vacation time. But hey I’m making $1.00 above minimum wage and you as a manager work 80 hours week and take home, in excess, of $400.. per week! God Bless Walmart!!!”

t. Former Wally World employee

Attached: 77BC804C-6919-4E82-9676-95741930261F.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Say what you like, but the American economy is the envy of the world and Trump will easily win re-election in 2020.

What's your endgame, devil? Was getting me hard in a thread about wageslaves part of your plan?

I want 2b to fart in my face for hours on end.

It’s usually only the morning shifts who do it. At least that’s the way it was at my store. It happened after the morning meeting in front of layaway.

>I cancelled my vacation plans I'd rather be at work
no fucking normal person would ever say this

Fuck jannies

Attached: 2 weeks.jpg (1105x441, 189K)

Same here. I can't sleep

No fucking normal person would ever put that up at work

>ahaha just cut my pay and never let me take vacation!

This poster is ironic, right? Otherwise this boss needs to wind up in a ditch. No one will come to his funeral. No one will ever visit his grave. Forgotten.

“I really don’t need a raise, my review alone was enough”
eternal hellfire for whoever created this

How much do you want to die?

How has this not been posted
The first thing that ever comes mind in these friends is Rowe's stupid fucking face

Attached: wWG6NaQ6GzuQQausznvE0dFs-tPKVEJfr6QB8k7dFKs.jpg (640x539, 66K)

You're doomed to wagecuck for over 40 years straight.

Meanwhile some kid who's just 19 has won DotA twice and become a millionaire.

Life sucks huh?

Attached: 20190825_224952.jpg (1080x1857, 502K)

Don't worry, you'll pass out from exhaustion after working your 13 hour shift tomorrow!

>comes to mind*
>In these threads*
I might be retarded but the point stands

Its clearly a joke. A really bad one though

Go back to leftypol and r/chapotraphouse faggots

I dunno man. It depends on the kid. I would have died had I had access to that amount at 19.

its this guy

Attached: Capture.jpg (1138x986, 115K)

Is it though? I don't sense a hint of humor in it.

>If you don't slave for some kike it means you're a lefty

>thinking it’s immoral to make your employees dance and sing in front of customers while you pay them minimum wage is leftist

Attached: 02F7880E-40AD-4B13-BD13-C8FF348A0991.jpg (400x394, 31K)

I think its ironic or something, its not reasonable in anyones mind. Bosses know how much you hate them

Attached: killmeee.jpg (678x668, 63K)

WAGIE YOU’RE A GOY MAKE A BIG NOISE

t. never worked a service job in his life

Also former Walmart employee here, left because of superfluity of retarded assholes like you both in starting positions and management. There's a reason you faggots can't get hired anywhere other than Walmart. Go on, tell me about how it's the leading payer of worker's comp in the US as if that's surprising for the largest retail company in the US with a fairly open policy of "fuck it, just pay them if they bring any evidence, even if they're scamming it's not worth the bad PR".
Let me know about how stocking shelves in an air-conditioned store was the worst experience you ever had, and one time someone asked you to stand in a circle while everyone pretended to sing along to some song that out of touch corporate people thought would be good for morale.
How degrading, your mighty warrior's spirit was surely broken from such mistreatment.
The problem with Walmart isn't Walmart's policies, pay, or anything like that. The problem with Walmart is their wide reach and cost leadership means the stores will always be staffed primarily by assholes who can't keep any other job because they're such assholes, both in local management and on the floor.
Also don't think I don't know about that thing you stole. Asshole.

I finally get to hear the audio and I am legitimately horrified. They actually force them to sing along. Those who don't get called into the mangers office for "A Talk" before starting their next shift, and are asked "Are you happy working here? Would you rather be working somewhere else? Did you lie on your application when you said that you would be happy to join the Walmart family" I know this because it happened to a friend of mine who no longer works there.

Attached: 1447136112301.png (720x764, 449K)

The problem is that it comes off as sincere with some of those things, and when you're trying to be ironic you usually need to say something a little TOO absurd so people can catch on. This feels entirely sincere.

lmao you have never had to work for a living. Stupid kid.

Attached: One McDonalds please.jpg (620x465, 238K)

Not always, some people want better commute or they just went a better setting.

They just considered all the time you spent sleeping or eating as 'days off' ...... and yet still were able to come up with a positive number of work-days.

DAmn this is like a wage cuck manifesto

He put a hell of a lot of boring grindy hours turning a game into a boring science to get that, and a lot of people like him, some much older, are going home with nothing. Good on him, enjoy it champ!

Why does Mike Rowe make entitled suburbanite millennials and zoomers so butthurt? Every one of his points is spot on.

Yeah, that too. But the point is that you get something out of your new job.

It is, because they agreed to these terms when they chose (consent) to work there and continued (consent) to work there, while you're just being a salty Marxist faggot saying "adults shouldn't be allowed to get paid in ways I don't like!"
Unironically neck yourself.

Americans have this severe sense of entitlement as if they are meant to be a Lord just because they tip an employee a few dollars.

If your entire service economy works around paying a pittance to those serving you, is it any wonder that it's niggers, spics and gooks that are doing all the shit jobs?

At least where I live...it's young kids manning the fast food restaurants. They get paid well for it too.

There needs to be an incentive to work otherwise people will want to kill you with their bare hands for paying them $8 per hour.

None of it makes sense anyway. Let's say someone works 5 days a week for 49 weeks, That's still like 82 full days of work a year, not counting commute or break time, this is paid time only.

>too retarded to understand the meaning of “former employee
>couldn’t get hired anywhere else
Stoped reading there dipshit lol. Learn reading comprehension and come back then sweety. Till then stay mad hun :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-e8DWtzvE

>Americans have this severe sense of entitlement as if they are meant to be a Lord just because they tip an employee a few dollars.
I spent ~5 years working for tips and this was not the case. Europeans feel like they're cutting off a limb when they tip, though, since they consider it paying extra, and not just part of the service fee.

>agreed to sing and dance
Swing and a miss!

>"Work isn't fun! How could it be? We...absolutely refuse to work!" ~ Hammerhead
tfw a joke cartoon character invented as an exercise in stupidity in a webcomic actually says more elegantly and in less le edgy relatable detail the same thing as Bukowski

Protip, your boss doesn't give a shit if you're actually grateful, he just wants you to shut the fuck up and get back to work. You work to live, just as your ancestors foraged and tracked and farmed to live. Your species doesn't exist to provide enjoyment to you, egomaniac. Do for yourself, or kill yourself.

If only there was a reality tv show that took place at Walmart.

Attached: 1510075561031.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

you should be thankful for your job, wagie

Attached: 1469494591059.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Is it weird that I wanna suck his bugmen dick

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-13-at-6.03.47-PM.png (2860x1596, 3.13M)

>his points

>being a parasitic waste of life that leeches off the government or your parents and provides nothing of value to the world is good
>not a lefty attribute