Once Upon a Time In Hollywood

>Mike Moh - the actor who portrays Bruce Lee in Once Upon a Time in Hollywod on his role

"I'm not going to tell you what the original script had exactly, but when I read it, I was so conflicted because he's my hero - Bruce in my mind was literally a god. He wasn't a person to me, he was a superhero. And I think that's how most people view Bruce.

But Moh firmly believes Tarantino has a lot of respect for Bruce Lee. The actor points out that Lee didn't actually lose the fight: it was technically a tie. If you've seen the film, you'll remember that Lee wins the first round and loses the second. The battle is broken up before the winner can be determined in a third round.Moh also makes a point to say:

"The thing about it is, number one, it's a Tarantino film. He's not going to do the thing that everybody expects anybody else to do. You've got to expect the unexpected. And number two, I knew from the jump, Tarantino loves Bruce Lee; he reveres him."

To Moh, the fight scene wasn't about disrespecting the beloved Hong Kong-American actor. It was about establishing Cliff Booth as a force to be reckoned with:

"It's a hugely important scene - what better way to show how dangerous Cliff is than for him to show up and even match him for a little bit with Bruce? […] At that moment when I get slammed, that's when Bruce realizes, oh s---, this guy is not just a stunt guy.' Because Bruce didn't always have the most affection for stuntmen; he didn't respect all of them, because he was better than all the stunt guys. So after I got slammed, I get serious." Keep watching the video to see how the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood's Bruce Lee actor responds to outrage!

Attached: Untitled.png (1175x1763, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewbev.com/blog/2019/03/the-image-of-bruce-lee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This man has been disowned by all Asian males, rightfully so. Sad!

I'm not even a Brucefag but that actor is completely right.

I'm so glad I'm white.

Everyone forgets the sweet kick he gave Brad

No he's not.

QT is lucky he didn't do this to a famous revered black figure or he'd have to apologize/movie would be #Cancelled

Wait for his next movie: the thrilla of bradpittilla

IT WAS A TIE
BRAD DIDN'T BEAT HIM
IT WAS A TIEEEEEEEE

>Mike Moh defends Quentin Tarantino to the death because this is the biggest break he's ever had in his career.

This is not news.

why do people fucking hate fiction now unless it's in some cancerous capeshit film?

FAIVU MOH SEKKON GWAILO

Attached: mike-moh.jpg (680x456, 40K)

>because he was better than the stunt guys

Gene LeBell: *laughs in fireman's carry*

cope

Kill Bill had Bruce Lee imagery throughout both films and people think he hates him

>"It's a hugely important scene - what better way to show how dangerous Cliff is than for him to show up and even match him for a little bit with Bruce?
this is literally foreshadowed in the opening scene with Al Pacino's character when he explains why Rick is only getting guest spots where he gets beat up.

He does if he portrayed Bruce intentionally as a complete joke.

Pathetic ricecells can't even stand for their ideals

I think you're misunderstanding the scene mate

is moh the sissydick rice version of uncle tom?

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: EBODp5FUEAMljaD.jpg (680x453, 42K)

Attached: 1566769732436.gif (290x200, 993K)

>it was a tie though
the whole fight made bruce look pathetic, lets be real here
it showed him being super cocky and arrogant and then get obliterated into the side of a car
the third fight he wasn't even winning, cliff still had the upper-hand
showing bruce get a few good shots in the third would've at least given him some respect

He makes fun of Samuel L Jackson all the time though

>forced meme

t. tinydick moh

Attached: moh.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>it's a Tarantino film. He's not going to do the thing that everybody expects anybody else to do. You've got to expect the unexpected
shitty hack like The Russos

When QT makes a movie where a white man makes Muhammad Ali shit and piss on himself out of fear of being attacked by some popular whitey actor, then he can claim to be equal.

That imagery occurred in the form of a white woman killing Asian men in mass, to give a different perspective

how? it's the exact same concept. Rick is wondering why his guest spots of late have all been roles where he's the bad guy getting vanquished by the protagonist. Al Pacino explains this is how Hollywood establishes new stars - show how badass they are by having them beat up a former badass. You telling me this isn't reflected to any degree in the Cliff/Bruce brawl?

what is this ricelet cope

You're right, it's obvious

>literally smashes him into a car and almost breaks his arm
>it was a tie

Attached: 1501510415324.jpg (478x424, 79K)

Thank god someone has some sense about this """outrage"""

He didn't get a chance to retaliate before the Australian lady interrupted

Tarantino is a fan of Bruceploitation films I'm not sure if he actually prefers them over Lee's films.

thenewbev.com/blog/2019/03/the-image-of-bruce-lee/

>throws him with enough force to demolish 3 panels of a car made with steel
>YEA ITS A TIE
Jesus fuck, I thought that was Yea Forums shitposting meme and not the cope QT and friends came out with.