What does Yea Forums think of this kinoplex?

What does Yea Forums think of this kinoplex?

Attached: Alamo.png (446x299, 36K)

Don't know since I don't go out unless I'm searching the electronic waste bin for something to sell

If your state doesn’t have one you’re a plebeian.

When I used to go see a kino I was always thinking "you know what would make this better? Interacting with waiters and hearing people eat!"

Is that why you suck my cock, you fucking retard?

its my go to theater

Nitehawk is the better chain, albeit nyc based

Yeah, if you like cocks up your ass, sure.

>tfw banned from mine

FUCK ALAMO

Attached: 1487630420753.gif (633x758, 15K)

This is my only gripe with the place. Seeing a waiter do the half-crouch squat walk down the whole row is cringe

Does that mean you don’t have one

i dislike nearly every aspect of it, but they show good shit. also mine has something called a “video vortex” where they have thousands of vhs, dvds and blu rays that you can rent for free. tons of foreign titles too
this

lose some weight, you fast fuck

what'd you do

There is one a mile from my house so I go regularly. I can say: Tap beer is often kinda flat. Drinks are overpriced. Most of the food is often stale, dry and/or not that good. Can be comfy though on special showings, double/triple features, ect. though. Also not so fucking loud as big theaters which can be a plus. If you need to eat and drink go for water, soda, pizza, popcorn and chili cheese fries.

What'd you do?

minus:
food is shit and overpriced
all the screens are terrible except the main one
some faggot always decides to buy the seat sharing a table with mine even when the entire rest of the theater is empty,

plus:
their SF location carries beer from fieldwork

10/10

Did anyone else have this at their alamo drafthouse? Years ago my friend took me to this anime night there and they were showing YTPs and unironic AMVs and people were making jokes the whole time. I didn't get any of it because I thought anime was kind of lame at the time. It was a weird experience I wouldn't expect at a chain theater.

I complained that the soda machine had water instead of coke.

We may go to the same one, since mine has one too. That Video Vortex selection is amazing, like a bigger Blockbuster without the nostalgia and candy.

Food is not worth the price. The only thing I genuinely enjoyed was the philly cheese steak, the waiters are pretty annoying. The videos they show before a movie are a nice touch though, and it sounds autistic but it's why I'd want to go see something there. The

Wow, that looks pretty cool. I love beer.

Places like this have made AMC and cinemark obsolete to me. They're so fucking cheap and tacky.

The only way a place can truly be a KINOplex is if everybody shuts the fuck up when the movie starts. /thread

Attached: 1564788745946.jpg (395x385, 27K)