ITT: draw a scene from a movie and anons have to guess what movie it's from

ITT: draw a scene from a movie and anons have to guess what movie it's from.

Attached: 1557154110307.jpg (915x638, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?cMShv9iWYm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

before this shit gets deleted, i didnt watch the movie, is the asian actor playing the bruce lee or just a random stunt character?

idk

Once Upon a Forced Meme

does any one want to give me any context for this scene in the movie?

bruce lee gets his ass beat
r/asianmasculinity salt ensues

Attached: nigger.png (267x444, 21K)

it is Bruce Lee

Dracula 2000

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 5.27.31 PM.png (941x743, 62K)

wrong

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 2.59.53 PM.png (1134x704, 181K)

Once upon a time in Hollywood?

the director of the show they're shooting literally calls him Bruce

TWO DAYS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BRADPOSTING REDDITORS FOR TWO DAYS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BRADU PITTU BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE BRAD XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID DEEPFAKE AND THE FUCKING TARANTULA, 2 DAYS, 2 FUCKING DAYS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BRAD THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, BRAD PITT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BRAD, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BRAD TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF QUENTIN TARANTINO. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BRAD'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID BRAD THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Attached: 20190826_013351.png (724x452, 99K)

lol

>deteeectiiiiiiveeeeess

This but unironically

skribbl.io/?cMShv9iWYm join

it's Bruce Lee's son, Brandon

try again retard

Alright, here's mine.

Attached: 1327742876.jpg (1000x748, 87K)

t April O'Neill

your style is gay

a movie depicts an asian male losing a fight in comedic manner
asian americans shit their panties
honeslty "asian" americans are fucking joke now, they're butthurt about everything - no one cares and I think this adds to the joke.

Someone screencap this cope pasta

Did you watch the cricket today?

>turtle wearing blue eye mask
>image is dated Sept 19, 1990

gee i wonder.

also you didn't draw that you fucking fraud. april o'neil drew that in the movie.

why would I watch cricket? I am Chinese

Based

They really need a sarcasm font.