/hoc/

McDavid's Leadership edition

Attached: mcDavidscreaming.png (1261x711, 1.56M)

go oilers

Miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 800px-Nail_Yakupov_-_Edmonton_Oilers.jpg (800x879, 157.51K)

Leafs are the good guys though

Don't bother answering or arguing...is just KNOW ya'll mother fuckers are seeeeeeeeeeeething.

Attached: 1610859117338.jpg (1024x938, 161.47K)

>the baddies are gonna win every game tonight
a grim night for /hoc/

Attached: 1648515718090.png (534x629, 60K)

Kempe fucking sucks.

LET'S GO OILERS
>BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG
LET'S GO OILERS
>BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG

Attached: 1480885669491.jpg (648x944, 97.18K)

No, go wild

t. Seasoned blows hater

Nah the Blues will win this game

Attached: bangbangbang.jpg (656x800, 730.05K)

Lfg

LMAOOOOOO
GET ZUCCED

delicious

Attached: 1622009176008.gif (250x239, 3.74M)

Kaprishart is a Zuccbabby

W I L D I N
I
L
D
I
N

other way around, sweaty tits

Next year is ours

Attached: pepeKraken.gif (112x112, 71.02K)

Attached: 1473217430453.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

bad guys
>lightning
>panthers
>captials
>rags
>canes
>mild
>avs
>oilers
>stars

I'll tell you who is seeeethin' every bitch-ass motherfucker in the blues arena right now. What a salty ass fanbase they are.
>down by 2 after just getting ass-blasted
>somewhat decent hit
>crowd erupts
>now down by 3
kwab

Let the good times roll

Attached: Leafs_pepe.jpg (1080x1043, 133.26K)

lol

Attached: 1391611364014.jpg (224x227, 6.89K)

Attached: #TradeCenter.jpg (1170x199, 178.49K)

i remember this

If the other team only had 2 goals and you scored how could your plus minus he -2?

Attached: 8A7E5C2D-0AC8-444C-ACD2-BF93F59933B5.jpg (828x278, 53.89K)

But the salary cap covid cup champs lost

May go to the pongs game tomorrow

Leafs are a fucking cup team boys let's go

That’s Gary stats for you.

Now he's rotting in Edmonton

Attached: oilersPain.jpg (1224x691, 64.93K)

phanuef had a wife? I thought he was just long-term dating that one blonde from that movie I jerked off to back in middle school, girl next door, i think.

Name a bigger bust

Attached: 1e.jpg (600x600, 55.95K)

bad guys are the gay teams that can't meme.
so everybody except the Cats, Bolts, Canes, Stars, Flames and Pongs.

Have to watch the mild...

come on you don't need to malign the handicapped (panthers, rags, mild, oilers, stars) they just happy to make a round and will be gone shortly.

Has
Elisha Cuthbert
She's smokin
If dion the pylon can get it we all can WAGMI

Griffin Reinhart now plays semi-pro in Britain.
At least Yakupov is a KHLer

+/- doesn't count PP goals. It's one of the major flaws of the stat

Cold beer on a friday night

i will always remember her and remier's wife reacting to hecklers in some laffs game. funny stuff

>Kyle Beach (born January 13, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. As of 2021, he is under contract with Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga (German third tier)
>Beach was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the first round (11th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
>After nine games with Salzburg in his second season with the club, Beach opted to terminate his contract and return to North America in signing a contract on November 25, 2015 with the Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL.[9] After seven scoreless games with the club, Beach opted to rejoin the Austrian Hockey League with Graz 99ers on December 18, 2015.
>In the 2016–17 season, Beach enjoyed his most productive season as a professional, compiling 30 goals and 45 points in 54 games with the 99ers.
>83 points in 208 AHL games
>Blackhawks announced that general manager and hockey operations president Stan Bowman and senior vice president of hockey operations Al MacIsaac, the two remaining executives from the 2009–10 team, resigned after the lead investigator stated that Bowman's failure to report
>NHL also fined the Blackhawks $2 million
>Quenneville, who was by then the head coach of the Florida Panthers, resigned from that position on October 28 after meeting with NHL commissioner Gary Bettman

>At least Yakupov is a KHLer
He won the Garagin Cup with Kovalchuk last season lel. A season in which he got traded not once... wait for it... but three times kek.

>takes a shit
>dies
name the player

strengths*

Can a Boston franchise win a playoff game without cheating or underhanded tactics? Don't make me go through the list

>having a kid at 39 years old
Yep that son is definitely going to be autistic.

>Bolts
The Bolts are a meme team already

Attached: 1573181599719.jpg (966x544, 34.06K)

landeskum i hope

Yak attack is the 2nd biggest bust
the biggest was alexandre daigle

Lehner

I still think it's hilarious that all season long /hoc/ was saying how the hurricanes signed two injury prone goalies and to just wait and then both goalies got hurt right when the playoffs started.

Not counting PP goals but counting SH goals is what I mean is a flaw. That's not even getting into the mess that is EN goals which didn't really exist when the stat was devised.

Gigi Cestone

My next door neighbour (big kings fag actually) is 62 and shacked up with a smokin hot 28 year old and had 3 kids

biggest bust is lafreniere

Good edition desu

That’s an appropriate age to have kids though. Women in their upper 30’s are way more likely to have kids with birth defects or autism. I don’t think the mans age is a big deal.

Gaudreau after Sutter is done embracing

My mom had me when she was 36. I was doomed

Attached: wizardlife.gif (269x350, 93.28K)

Gonna be a former Jet player

That Patrik Stefan guy who missed that empty-netter against the Soilers that Hemsky scored off his >slip kek.

it feels like I'm watching a boring Flyers game

Is he rich?

Dolly Parton

I don't think he's stinkin rich but he's not poor for sure
he said he spent his 20s 30s and 40s living like a teenager

That 1999 draft is notorious for producing basically nobody outside of the Sedins.

The defensive skill of the Kings forwards is really solid. They've got solid enough goaltending and they're missing Doughty. They deserve to be here over the alternatives and they're better than the Preds and at least as good as the Stars.

proofs?

you met a /hoc/ poster in real life

kek

Patty stefan actually had 15 goals at one point
not a 1st overall but an actual NHLer unlike yakupov
just unfortunate that Ales Hemsky had sweet hands, him slipping and falling is definitely not the most embarrassing thing to happen in the NHL, he just hit an edge. happens

wtf was that call lamo

I'm sorry but it's time to admit that gary handing the cup to a team that can't win after an 82 game season and that needed to be 18 million over the cap on top of that with their best player fresh from not playing the season was a mistake. Their losing to the actual maple leafs

Why are the st louis fans cheering, "LET'S GO ZUUUUUUUUUCC"? Don't they want him to do badly?

the fuck are these refs doing in blues wild

Yakupov had 17 goals in 48 games as a rookie.

Andrew Raycroft

callin' a good game, faggot. seeeeeeeeeeethe more or tell the blues to play hockey, not goon-puck

I should have been in bed an hour ago

Attached: 5D7C741D-8B0C-495A-A5C7-BA5B351E3611.jpg (933x933, 59.13K)

they’re cheering let me succ (dick)

That's not possible. There's no NHL team in the UK.
Curling and ice hockey are both British in origin.

nolan patrick

no one is losing to the leafs if they can't win an elimination game. if it were a best of 99 series, the leafs could go up 49-0 and still lose out 49-50.

Raycroft was actually good for the bruins
NHL 07 gave him a higher rating than Luongo kek
Justin Poigge was the bigger bust

Just like my Islanders :)

Checkin them quads

Attached: check.png (1026x768, 766.75K)

>stealth mode
wtf

>duncan queef

The game played on British ice in no way resembles the sport of ice hockey since 1943

Reminder that the Leafs gave up Rask for him

For me Sean Day is the biggest bust of all time.
Only 6 kids ever were granted exceptional status for the CHL so they could play at 15.
Each one, literally each one, proceeded to be a #1 overall pick in the NHL draft 3 years later or is going to be.
John Tavares, Connor McDavid, Aaron Ekblad, now Shane Wright this coming draft, Conner Bedard in 2 years, and presumably Michael Misa in 3 years.

Then there is Sean Day. Taken in the 3rd round 81st overall in 2016. Now bouncing between the ECHL and AHL every year.

Attached: 8FF9D8C1-E8E5-4F37-807A-D1D7298C5EFF.jpg (828x1344, 674.08K)

>pierced belly button
pass