/trek/ thread

>Worf: Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes!
>Picard: Mr. Worf, if I wanted the opinions of a wild beast, I would ask. Now shut your dirty Klingon mouth and don't you dare open it again until I say you should, or I'll be forced to get the painstick again. Is that understood?

>Worf: Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes!
>Sisko: Excellent idea, Mr. Worf. And I want you to know just how much I appreciate your counsel and experience. You're a terrific officer and I am privileged to have you under me!

Explain.

Attached: 1469364651317.jpg (1440x630, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNbVxMNFvk
youtube.com/watch?v=zbkizy-Y3qw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sisko isn't a faggot.

or is he just an idiot? the guy makes questionable decisions constantly and seems to rely completely on luck and help from the prophets

Attached: Picard kills Picard.webm (960x704, 739K)

>>Worf: Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes!
>>Picard: Mr. Worf, if I wanted the opinions of a wild beast, I would ask. Now shut your dirty Klingon mouth and don't you dare open it again until I say you should, or I'll be forced to get the painstick again. Is that understood?

Name 4 episodes where this happened

Attached: Holodeck fight.webm (960x704, 2.91M)

Attached: Holodeck fight2.webm (960x704, 2.64M)

Attached: black guy dies.webm (960x704, 2.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
here's a season by season progression

Attached: selar_03.jpg (390x666, 23K)

Love Voyager, the ship. It's so comfy looking.

Attached: Drone_Voyager.png (1430x1080, 825K)

jesus just sit on my face and crush my skull with your fat logical vulcan ass already selar

The Enterprise was the flagship and primarily a diplomatic and exploratory vessel at a time when the Klingons were primarily a rival and threat to the Federation.

Worf was under Sisko primarily in a wartime capacity at a time when the Klingons were the Federation's closest allies.

I wish I could travel the galaxy for 70 years on this ship. I don't know what they were complaining about tbqh

Attached: he_is_gon.jpg (550x300, 29K)

Sisko and Worf are both niggers

Even when his advice gets accepted, it takes forever and you can tell that he has little patience for the process.
I'm waiting for the show where Worf gets his own Defiant to command and is able to immediately execute his ideas without waiting for permission.

>Mr. Worf we would all appreciate if you could stop recommending photon torpedos especially on these diplomatic missions.

it would be better if the nacelles didnt have the flippityfloppity gimmick

>That knee snap

Y'OUCH!

worf did nothing wrong
if you always fire your torpedoes nobody will fuck with you
picard never understand the value of being feared

Which ship had the comfier mess hall, Voyager or NX-01?

NX-01 lighting was impeccable.

Attached: ENT Lighting is comfy.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Sisko
>real problems with real consequences for real people

Picard
>love boat in space

He had command in First Contact, he crashed the ship into the Borg cube like a fucking retard.

>>real problems with real consequences for real people
oh please half the odo/quark shit is like a cheers-type comedy

Obviously weapons officers are going to be more important in wartime than in peacetime, just as science officers are more important in peacetime.

lol wrong he wanted to but (as always) he was denied a glorious death by the Enterprise
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNbVxMNFvk

Voyager looks like a buttplug

That's basically what it is

Data's pubes are black?

Attached: thumb-1920-511376.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Not really.

Attached: 3efc9124cc22498679273d7f4b90121a.jpg (720x421, 192K)

Attached: The Jane Way.png (697x709, 359K)

Do you think Janeway ever pegged Chakotay?

Those Jesus pics were right all along.

TVirgin Picard vs Action Star Chad Picard

Light Calisthenics.

Pretty weird thing to suggest but they got along famously.

Attached: family.jpg (1500x998, 316K)

Worf was security chief. His primary role was to offer his opinion of the defense of the ship.
In DS9 he was strategic operations officer. It's then his job to tell you who the fuck to blow up.

>half the odo/quark shit is like a cheers-type comedy
except odo was painfully unfunny

Attached: ohnonononon.jpg (500x390, 41K)

>no klingon serenade while you dine
>Space Cheers across the promenade
No contest on the comfiest mess hall in federation history.

Attached: klinglon cook ds9.jpg (848x643, 49K)

leaving this here don't let anybody touch it

Attached: 41kyETlQylL._SX450_.jpg (450x286, 21K)

I loved the set design on enterprise.
It felt like a good mix of modern tech with what you see later in the series while still playing homage to TOS's design. T'pol's got her little science microscope scanner, there are still buttons and switches.
Maybe someday the federation will figure out how wifi works though.

What're some of the frumpiest, paunchiest 7 of 9 cosplay you guys have come across?

Attached: 61353812_143272203485140_1052520348053584974_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Depending on how little padding is in that suit, would do

They actually cared unlike STD which is just generic chrome dark-yet-somehow-blindingly-bright sci-fi set design popularized by The Expanse.

Would bang.

Attached: Seven_Hunter2.jpg (640x480, 24K)

I still haven't watched discovery. and I don't intend to, but why wouldn't they just make it set in the future of the federation. Everything I've seen of the show looks like the enterprise J shit they show in that one episode of ENT where Daniels takes archer in the future.
I mean whatever, I don't care that it doesn't look like the TOS sets because that's just ridiculous in a modern show outside of fanservice episodes like the mirror universe in ent, scotty on the holodeck, or DS9's trouble with tribbles.

looks like Pam from Archer, I absolutely would and so would you, incel

Of course the coons are going to stick together, user. This shit is more basic than your bitch of a mom.

This bitch dressed up like 10 of 9

Why is /pol/ always so aggressive and adversarial?

You can look retro without going full blown TOS. STD sets have absolutely nothing in common with the era it's supposedly set in - it even looks more advanced than TNG, especially with those holographic screens and shit.
>but why wouldn't they just make it set in the future of the federation.
Because they wanted to cash in on the JJ movies' success by having a show they could namedrop and feature a yong Spock in.

didn't say i wouldn't, why do you think i was asking for more, you philistine? no such thing as incels

Its star trek though, you can just have some dumb shit about time travel, or cloning to reboot any character from the past.
Not to mention marketing before discovery came out was literally "fuck you people who liked star trek, this is DIFFERENT!"

exposure.
gated communities and echo chambers have a hard time understanding and relating to those on the front lines, i.e. people who earn mid class wages and less.

stereo types and statistics do NOT spring from the void.

This guy sure does know a lot about butt plugs

Butt stuff isn't that weird anymore. If buttplay isn't in your arsenal as a lover, you're technically as untalented as a virgin.

After Voyager and the TNG films were over, the accumulation of prior events and prior characters was so large that it became more attractive to just reach back into the past forever instead of constantly tripping over the canon. All the awkward contradictions, the unintended consequences and implications coming from technological changes, lack of consistent limitations, etc. Trek was never broadly planned and let itself become too much of a mess to work with.

MISTAH WOHF! FIRE QUANTUM! TORPEDOS!

Attached: benjamin-sisko_320.jpg (320x240, 25K)

It's true, you're not really a man unless you've had 14 inches of latex shoved into your rectum

STD was absolutely conceived as a TV spinoff of the JJ Abrams reboot universe, except marketed as being in the "prime timeline" because something something legal reasons and to make fanboys happy.
>the direction is like a frantic action movie
>viewscreens are glass windows instead of plasma screen TVs
>everything is chrome and shiny
>the fate of the universe is at stake every five minutes
>Spock's hair is more bowl-shaped like it was in the JJ movies and Ethan Peck is just Zachary Quinto rather than Leonard Nimoy
>in fact all Vulcans have extreme bowl cuts - it was never that excessive in TOS-ENT
>The Klingon makeup is just a progression on what they looked like in Into Darkness - more reptilian
>phasers go pewpewpewpewpewpewpew instead of PSSHHHEWWW PSSHHHEWWW

Only real /trek/ fans post with Voyager dildos plugged into their asses.

IS IT /TREK/ OR /STG/?????
MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

I like /StaTre/

would First Contact have been better or worse if instead of Picard going apeshit over the Borg, it was Sisko being livid, while Picard instead played the role of Lily Sloan as a voice of reason?

Attached: 51MJEH79FYL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 38K)

That one is not recognized by either of the large factions.

worse

Attached: 1565953168785.jpg (306x306, 29K)

Set it 100 years later. You can have shout outs and call backs when you need them, but enough shit could change that you wouldn't need to be a slave to it.
Even if you wanted to go dark and edgy have the ship and the crew operating outside the bounds of the federation or whatever its become.
You could have a crew full of weird aliens and characters that aren't bound by all that pesky morality and enlightenment to get in the way of mindless action.
Shit there are a million things you could have done that still checked all their dipshit boxes for the studio that weren't terrible and obnoxious to the built in audience.

Worse, Lily works as an audience surrogate. The biggest mistake was not including O'Brien, who was an actual TNG character and major participant in Best of Both Worlds due to Levar's surgery

elab on surgery

I love Disco but this is correct. The Kingons especially aren't jarring when you see they are clearly a progression of the Kelvin verse designs.

Attached: Klingon_patrol_leader,_2259.jpg (278x306, 14K)

klingons dont look like your pic in disco

>When the filming of this episode began, actor LeVar Burton was in hospital for emergency surgery. Consequently, his scenes as La Forge were carefully filmed after the majority of production was concluded; this is why he only appears in close-ups and not in shots with any of the other main performers. Several of his major lines were rewritten for Colm Meaney, which is why Chief O'Brien is one of the main characters who works to restore Captain Picard.

Attached: LaForge.jpg (1659x2560, 2.18M)

Some comfy eps?

Attached: 1558195111205.jpg (880x640, 89K)

>Sisko is ranting
>Picard tries to play the voice of reason
>Sisko gets in Picard's face and tells him he's a traitor and a murderer, and he's afraid of the Borg
>Picard looks him in the eyes and gives him a lecture about duty and responsibility and his own checkered past
>Finishes with a veiled threat to put sisko's teeth down his throat if he ever questions his courage or loyalty
I mean it could be good.

Attached: The Royale.jpg (790x1008, 427K)

Carbon Creek

Very well. You're dismissed.

fank u

Attached: 1558074398774.jpg (754x1158, 106K)

>situation is resolved by threat of physical violence
Written by a true DS9 and not Star Trek fan

Attached: Dr. Noah DS9.png (576x432, 336K)

this looks like a mirror episode

Which is why First Contact was already more than half-way towards being a DS9 episode.

It's shit.

take your opinion and pls go

>flying spoon

how else are you gonna eat cereal from the milky way?

Picard wasn't a pussy though and he shows sisko he's not incapable of aggressive posturing, just in case his picard-speech didn't leave a strong enough sting.

lol XD

Imagine hating on Voyager in 2019 after all the other crap we've had to deal with since

Attached: Lucille Janeway.jpg (500x1127, 125K)

Maybe he just wants to talk?

Attached: yaaaaaay.jpg (360x257, 29K)

Attached: star-trek-ds9-emissary-picard-horrified.jpg (701x530, 88K)

ENT>TNG>VOY>TOS>DIS>TAS
There, I said it.

voyager is cuck trek?

Consider this, if you fast forward to Enterprise J, time travel is even more pervasive at that point. What happens when the Enterprise N eventually pays THEM a visit because they're even MORE about time travel? Is it even CRAZIER? Does its crew all has personal shields and transporters and micro torpedo launchers built into their dermal implant comm badges? The development was already too retarded by the finale of Voyager. You can't have anything resembling a normal Trek after a certain point.

How do you figure?

did it?

Attached: it does.png (1102x840, 569K)

So it's /trek/ again now? ._.

Part of the charm of ENT was a return to having a crew deal with limitations. If you remove too many limitations of the crew then the required ramping up of threats required makes them become too abstract or unwieldy in scale. I don't know how this isn't obvious. A similar writing problem happened with those Stargate shows too.

What's Archer's limitation?

>The time Dr. Pulaski cured ageing and its never mentioned again
>The immortality planet
>Warp travel is destroying subspace
Star trek is fine with ignoring wonder tech created to reset everything back to where it was at the end of an episode.
Remember when half the crew devolved into monsters, or when janeway and tom turned into salamanders, or when geordi turned into a black light ayy lmao, and they're fixed by giving them a shot that reverts their DNA.
As long as the show is consistent no one will really care.

>"Voyager brought back too much universe-breaking tech from the future, it wouldn't be Star Trek anymore! This is why we can't have more 24th century shows! We need to go backwards!"
>go backwards in time to the TOS era
>STD has universe-breaking tech like the spore drive that can take you anywhere in the galaxy in an instant 120 years before Voyager had to travel across the Delta Quadrant the hard way

Attached: meld_308.jpg (692x530, 51K)

He's a naive self righteous dick that learns a little humility. He's still idealistic, but a little bit more pragmatic about the realities. Basically setting a precedent for all the star fleet captains to come.

>tractor beam = grappling hook
>shields = hull polarization
>phasers = phase pistols/cannons
>transporter = transporter

The limitation is the old ship taking a long time to get around and fend off simpler enemies with more primitive weapons. You have to face it that in a long-running show where you have to relate to the struggles of the characters, there has to be some base similarity to what we're personally familiar with.

>it's another BAJORAN episode
>skip!

i thought people said DS9 was good. I wish I was back on the enterprise

Attached: 1540399029856.jpg (412x395, 58K)

>The limitation is the old ship taking a long time to get around
>Goes to Kronos in the first episode in a matter of days

Yeah I never suggested that their method of avoiding some problems wouldn't cause other problems if the writing was still retarded. I hate STD and barely enjoyed ENT. I'm just pointing out a plausible reason for why they continue to avoid a future setting.

>bald
check
>barely any ridge variety
check
>looks like a fucking orc
check

Thine Own Self
The bit at the very beginning where Data's voicebox is broken and he's just making mechanical whirring sounds is the best

Time is relative.

Attached: Einstein.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

The bajoran politics episodes are great though.

>Maybe someday the federation will figure out how wifi works though.
security risk

/star/

I literally cheered when this guy died.

fucking bajorans taking screen-time from the dominion. Literally the only reason why i'm sticking with ds9

Attached: star_trek_deep_space_nine.vedek_bareil.jpg (240x320, 10K)

STD > STD

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=zbkizy-Y3qw

>everything since voyager has been worse
>therefore voyager is good
Not that I'm talking about Voyager here specifically, but what kind of fucking philosophy is that?

A turd's still a turd, even if it smells less rank than the others. Having said that, I don't think Voyager is THAT bad, I just think it could've been a lot better.

It seems the Federation future in STD will be something with some kind of fall.

Sisko honestly should've given Worf his second and career-killing reprimand in Rules of Engagement. Compared to abandoning a mission to save Dax and getting some defector killed, it was a far greater mistake and showed his unsuitability for command.

This thread was fucking trash the first ten times you made it

beep boop I love you kira

>I literally cheered when this guy died.
You're a heartless fag, that episode where he died was great.
The first season finale when bon horne shows up and recreates when his ancestor changed the course of another civil war to victory is pretty good. Sisko's having his hands tied by the federation and having to work around that.
The episode when winn gets kira to investigate berial and uncovers that the opaka was a collaborator.
The bajoran episodes are fine. Even some of the muh emmisary episodes are good.

I piss and shit on voyager

Attached: Kira.jpg (500x658, 73K)

is this an edit or from an episode I missed? Because it made me audibly kek

>first viewing of DS9
>hate Bareil, Eddington, Winn, Zek
>like Odo

>subsequent viewing of DS9
>love Eddington, Winn, Zek and appreciate Bareil more
>hate Odo most of the time

100%.

The alpha quadrant would have been an objectively better place without the existence of Bajorans

Attached: kai_ohwell.jpg (550x300, 20K)

>tfw enjoy odo until the dominion changeling fucks him and he almost kills rom

>bedroomeyes
Should have been more Deep Space Noire Odo episodes.
The turboautist LARPing as a hard boiled detective was a good angle for a character.

Is Star Trek or the Simpsons more influential?

But user Bajor is a religion of peace.

*school that refused to teach the divinity of the Prophets explodes in the background *

M-m-muh Occupation!

What do you mean?

>Zek is a cringe woman respecter. Brunt is based.

Probably Star Trek because of the effect it had on the STEM/tech sector, arguably inspiring the cell phone and all sorts of interesting devices and advances.

No evidence for ANY of this.

>one creates original stories
>the other is pop-culture reference-based storylines
hmm, I wonder...

Why does early tng act like Starfleet academy is super exclusive and full of nothing but geniuses?

>is this an edit or from an episode I missed? Because it made me audibly kek
It's from an episode where a shape shifter turns into pichard.

Oh look, it's sarcasm-guy again...

Attached: 1523452583015.jpg (804x743, 98K)

no evidence against it

The Academy is high end. Regular anons need not apply.

>original stories
I often wonder how much of trek was actually original and not just derivative of unrelated short stories that were already floating around for decades.

>too dumb for Yea Forums
What do you guys recommend?

If women, bezites and bajorans can join Starfleet it can't be that exclusive

A lot of it is original. Sometimes they do shakespear on the holosuites.

Oh look, it's the misanthrope again...

Attached: 1542543513147.jpg (512x498, 121K)

>bezites
Guess who just failed the entry exam?

>bezites
You can't even spell their name correctly... nerd!

So much for the """highly-intelligent""" specimen known as user.

Jesus for a security officer he sure does have a way of trying to escalate situations into dangerous realms. How the hell hasn't he lost his job

Oh look, it's 5 min later comeback-guy again...

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Worf keep a cool head.

It's Betazoid.

It ain't.

Look how long Pulaski takes to react. I bet she's racist. We know she hates data for being a robot, it's not much of a stretch that she hates blacks too. She's probably thinking "I want to see him die, will other people notice if I don't do anything? They probably will. Better try to look busy, let' go there, act concerned and wave the tricorder on his face"

Many freeze in emergencies.

it is, look it up on MA

Depends how finely you want to split hairs because you can always just pull the "wagon train to the stars" card.
But there were plenty of trashy sci fi monster of the week shows that have come and gone that almost everyone has forgotten. But star trek has managed to stand out and become a part of pop culture.
There is enough new and well done that it synthesizes into its own thing that has created a franchise 50+ years old.

Someone post the really old kfc/shoopdawhoop edit.

Bezite is a typo for Benzite.

You stupid motherfucker. Simpsons has the sneed meme. Trek's only presence on Yea Forums is the autism general.

i prefer stargate

>Trek's only presence on Yea Forums is the autism general.

Attached: flacid.png (657x527, 235K)

at the end of the day, can you really say she did anything wrong?

Attached: Star Trek DS9 Kai Winn.jpg (706x530, 103K)

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (400x302, 48K)

Prove I'm wrong.

get plowed by dukat

most posters are on topic except the tripfags

Wrong. They're trapped in a cosmic creature that has a temporal effect that loops time. He's a version of picard 9 hours or so from the future. Present Picard kills future Picard to break the loop and allow the enterprise to escape.

Funny, that's what your dad said after he knocked up your mom.

>too stupid to respond intelligently
learn to read, retard

Because its OCS for earth's space fleet that's the beacon of the federation.
Until DS9 started blowing up 50,000 ships in a single battle star fleet was never supposed to be that huge and if you wanted to be an officer you had to be the best of the best.
You could always enlist if you still wanted to serve but weren't cut out for the academy, which is where the red shirts and janitors come from.

Thin Pam, sure. Michelin man rolls are a boner killer for me.

Hnnnnggggg god imagine if she sat down and farted on your face lol that would be so gross and smelly

>impacting Yea Forums culture in 2019
>some kind of badge of honor
haha sneed guys am i right?
This will always be a baneposting board.

Attached: 1557449175528.png (535x632, 548K)

imagine letting your penis post in a trek thread

>They're trapped in a cosmic creature
doubt.webm

how is getting dicked by the GOAT BCC holder wrong?

RICKETY BARGE

fuck off stupid discord tranny

>holodeck hygiene technician

Yes, she literally did everything wrong.

Attached: 1565904670724.jpg (589x939, 157K)

bros I need a kai winn gf so bad

Who are you really?

>trips
you are blessed, my child

Attached: Star Trek DS9 wtf I love Kai Winn now.png (1280x1207, 968K)

Memes, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the general /Enterprise/. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new shitposts, to seek out new memes and new copypastas, to boldly post where no one has posted before

DAAA DA DA DA
DA DA DAAAA
DADADA DADA DA DA DADADADAAA

I'm sure you'll find a girl irl. just be nice and caring

When you have the best torpedoes you don't care if other people feel like situations are "escalating." The situation isn't escalating, the situation is exactly the same as it's always been. You're the one with the best torpedoes.
Worf lived this truth.

Attached: 1495902987401.jpg (1023x814, 146K)

based

I love you.

that goth girl is pretty frackable

t.

Attached: 1566763000679.jpg (583x755, 95K)

That's the cute little girl from voyager that neelix was grooming.

Attached: naomi wildman.jpg (705x530, 85K)

You're coming with us, Neel. We found the data-crystals.

It's looking up for /trek/. A lot of traffic.

Attached: 1539273421151s.jpg (790x648, 92K)

Nah these eternal generals are the cancer that killed good star trek threads on Yea Forums

Generals are organic tho. They don't happen unless peeps want them to.

Attached: 1547330528778s.jpg (250x250, 16K)

The worst part is, it never gets better, you'll be missing the Enterprise so often even in the later seasons.
Every Bajoran episode is pure shit, besides the one where Dukat cucks that one guy.

Attached: 1563500920710.jpg (1024x512, 80K)

Post a link to the best Star Trek thread on Yea Forums ever. Show me how we're supposed to be posting.

s n a p

Are there any more of these Arrested Development / Voyager verticals?

I have some ENT ones.

Attached: 42a.png (197x255, 124K)

What are you doing out of bed Crewman? Time for Uncle Nelix to tuck you back in!

Attached: 1524398715644.jpg (490x469, 28K)

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728K)

>after being melded with tuvok neelix retains the ability to perform mind melds and wiping short term memory
There's a reason Neelix jumped ship before they got back.

This one was a real winner:

Does that mean that Tuvox is complicit in Neelix's many crimes through his continued silence? Why didn't he narc? Was it illogical to expose a pedophile?

based riker9.jpg poster

Tuvok went into pon far and neelix did him a solid by letting him "babysit" that night.

My god. We've got to go deeper.

Attached: 1566184362184.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Attached: DTO.jpg (1080x1080, 702K)

Post em.

Isn’t discovery 1,000 years in the future now?

lol

Attached: Sulu wink.webm (480x360, 106K)

>giant space battle
>enemies all around
>pew pew fwoosh
>all power to aft shields
>immediately takes a hit to the bridge which causes a hull breach leading to her almost losing her entire command staff

does this show get better or should I just give up now?

Attached: furr impurse powah.jpg (687x457, 79K)

The real question on my mind was, did he stay on that random Talaxian mining colony to start raping that boy for years or did he split once Voyager moved along?

Attached: neelix_chell.jpg (499x751, 59K)

>does this show get better
No, but good news, user.

It gets worse.

Don't be naive. Neelix was an apex child predator. He knew better than to stay in one place too long.

VOYagerms UNITE!

Attached: 20190818-234705.jpg (635x480, 25K)

>No, but good news, user.
>It gets worse.

Attached: akookielaugh.gif (500x375, 1.13M)

damn, Neelix looks like THAT?

>Neelix and Chell
Is this fresh OC? Not bad if so.

Attached: Sirtits_and_Stewart.jpg (399x612, 37K)

Once again, everything made after 2001 is heresy. Fuck the prequels and reboots. If they don't want to deal with established canon, set the shows in 2500 and stay out of the fucking 22nd/23rd centuries. Yes, I think setting these hyper-advanced shows around and before TOS backhandedly makes a mockery of it. Get out of the past already.

There was plenty of cool shit set up for after DS9 and VOY, with the occupation of Cardassia probably leading to another Cold War and the Borg technology brought home by Voyager. Though you just know they will fuck up ST:P with some more SJWfaggotry and further ruin the bitter taste that Nemesis left for the TNG crew and era.

I am annoyed that she never got those fake tits out. She even turned down Playboy under threat of being black-listed from Trek if she did it. While she and Will are coming back for STP, I think it would have been worth the risk 5-15 years ago.

Enterprise did the same thing, though. They tried to be more careful about it, tried to avoiding tarnishing TOS, but the existence of prequels/shows in the same period have always cheapened Trek as a whole in my opinion.

It's a shitty gimmick and I genuinely hate everything about it.

Attached: 1557429016327.jpg (800x450, 313K)

Gul Dukat is perfectly fine.

Attached: dukat.jpg (175x250, 14K)

>Shatner expressed interest in Tarantinos trek

Attached: 1547537891777.png (720x541, 186K)

Sirtis showed her pre-enhanced tits back in the 80s and they were pretty nice.

Attached: Troi_In_Negligee.webm (672x752, 811K)

Stop, user, I can only get so erect. Seeing the Shatman bulging in a uniform again would be incredible.

Well you're in luck user because it is an extremely comfy ship, so much so that it turns fanatic federation denouncers into upstanding starfleet officers and effortlessly supports a crew lost across the galaxy for years with such a high level of comfort that most of the time they forget theyre supposed to be in a desperate situation fighting for survival in an expansive unknown and spend most of their time mincing about without a care or worry.

Season 6 of voyager was actually good

No panties, no bra, pokies. I don't remember TNG doing stuff like that.

Based Secretly Roasting Voyager user

Attached: 1557429185829.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Yes, I lump ENT in with the SJW JJ-type shit we are getting now. I wanted to like ENT, even liked the casting of Bakula as the captain, but I just cannot believe it's over a century before Kirk.

For all the backlash against TNG at the very beginning, it was still recognisably Star Trek; as were DS9 and VOY. It never stepped on anyone's toes and undermined history established on screen and otherwise.

Sadly, for all the mainstream success of First Contact, this sowed the seeds of the franchise's destruction, as they became obsessed with 'origins' stories after that.

I am well aware of that. I just wanted to see what her fakers looked like.

Attached: B.jpg (960x720, 471K)

Season 4 was great, same with season 5, season 6 was good, and the first three were littered with some exceptional Trek.

Yeah remember when Sam and Norm went on that flight and it crashed and Sam had to drag Norm up a mountain to radio for help, or how Norm always had to find out when a random ethnic walked into the bar and beat or stabbed Sam?

He's right though and you know it, hence the cherry picking.

>Sadly, for all the mainstream success of First Contact, this sowed the seeds of the franchise's destruction, as they became obsessed with 'origins' stories after that.
I don't even think that's what it is, user. It's just the current state of Hollywood in general. Everything is a remake, a prequel, a reboot, or something that requires as little creativity or effort as possible. Writing in Hollywood in generally has reached an all-time low, in my opinion. Everything is about avoiding cliches to subvert expectations but these people lack self-awareness SO FUCKING MUCH that they don't realize 'subverting expectations' has become the ultimate cliche.

It's lazy writing combined with executives so mindlessly capitalistic that they'll pump out almost anything regardless of its quality.

Attached: suffering-intensifies.jpg (475x357, 28K)

Can we just admit Kira ruined Odo?

You couldn't see her nips on standard def TVs back in 1992.

>Yea Forums is a chatroom
You're an idiot.

Attached: 1548335999926.png (653x668, 243K)

Typos are inexcusable. Proof read yo' shit, nigga.

>Proof read yo' shit, nigga
N.o

Attached: smug-guinan.jpg (750x480, 50K)

About to watch "Shattered" from VOY, s7e11.
Wish me luck.

Attached: Seska4.webm (576x432, 277K)

Attached: numales hate sex.png (613x662, 343K)

Your loss.

Attached: SevenSmiles.webm (746x574, 667K)

>defending ENT's shameless ratings pandering

Attached: 1557435707593.jpg (500x378, 43K)

Intellectual: disliking TV nudity/obvious eye-candy because it's pandering to a low common denominator
Brainlet: disliking TV nudity/obvious eye-candy because "muh objectification of womyn"
They're the latter.

Maybe so. It's definitely the former for me.

TOS did sexy shit the right way, ENT did it the wrong way.

Star Trek can never have characters like Deanna Troi, Jadzia Dax, Kira Nerys, Seven of Nine, or T'Pol ever again after #MeToo

Sure they could. What? Why couldn't they?

Maybe Berman couldn't get away with forcing them to pad their suits and shit but that's about it.

>Ship is named "Voyager"
>Show is about ship voyaging far across the galaxy
Wow, really?

Attached: 1566105312349.jpg (629x652, 76K)

Showing off tits is a no-no after Weinstein was caught grabbing them.
Look at STP, they cover up Seven with a sweater so you can't see her puppies.

>It's Vile
Yeah, we know who this shitty tripfag is now.

Attached: 1559348729380.jpg (689x530, 66K)

Attached: 1556826681084.jpg (1406x1080, 347K)

Boy, you are dumber than a bucket of piss.

Attached: 1566611440747.jpg (1000x965, 189K)

>YOU AM DUMB
Wow, I feel so slighted right about now.

Attached: I mean...hello.jpg (602x480, 103K)

Trials and Tribble-ations.

This
Post em.

Sisko was fighting a fucking war you retard

It'd be easier to list the episodes it didn't happen in

Nx ez

somewhere out there two gay trekkie dudes in full klingon cosplay are performing the ol' dirty pain stick ritual right now

Attached: Soyboy 6.png (454x520, 6K)

The official account retweets so much that I bet if I write some dick sucking statement about STD even I could get retweeted by them.

Why does Janeway get a bigger ready room than Picard?

fine complilation but it's Worf's job to suggest the safest option as sercurity officer. It's not necessarily the right or smartest course of action. He just has to let the captian be aware of all the options.
and if they listened to him more often there would be less trouble.

>doctor who fan

>Patrick Stewart having total control of the scripts like the TNG movies
Oh no no no no no no

Attached: ss+(2019-07-20+at+02.44.57).png (588x155, 16K)

Dukat did nothing wrong

Who's ready for some dune buggy action?

Most people that worship Patrick Stewart forget that pretty much every demand he ever made in regards to Trek was fucking dumb. Forcing love interests on TNG, more of an action focus in the movies, trying to build a macho image.

Actors are the most vain, egomaniacal people on earth.

Based and Kanarpilled.

>its the leader we need now
oh no

The trailer for STP already showed it being like an action movie. There's even a "chosen one" girl.

I know, user, I know. I knew it was over the moment I saw the trailer.

The Cardassians did nothing wrong

The bitch who plays ivanova in deep space 9 is such a bad actress holy shit.

patrick chewart lmao

Attached: patrick stewartt.png (752x521, 355K)

She was too old for Uncle Neelix, he had a hard limit of 2 years.

You mean B5? Or are you talking about Jadzia?
Because Terry Farrell was a pretty bland, bad actress, I'll admit.

Attached: NeverAgain.png (720x540, 387K)

Lol thred ded

commander biter lol

Attached: commander.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Not someone with her years of expertise.

Pulaski was just female McCoy, so it follows that she was also rascist.

gayce... the final bumtier...
these are the boyages of the arseship enterguys
its mission to blow where no man has gone before

Attached: gay trek.jpg (500x400, 43K)

>not 'has blown before'
So goddamn close, user.

Would frontqueer be better or worse than bumtier

I like frontqueer

Attached: 1558838057116.gif (250x189, 408K)

hmm i will have to give it some thought

Overrated: TNG, DS9
Underrated: TAS, VOY, ENT

What does Kanar taste like?

Attached: damar_kanar_weyoun8.jpg (318x235, 18K)

Tima travel usually sucks as a storytelling device anyway, so just invent a reason why it's impossible to do it anymore, and done.

Why should two fags deciding to fuck and suck each other be a civic virtue?

It always reminded me of apricot juice or something, though it seems to have a consistency more akin to Jaegermeister. Jaeger is probably the best answer. Germans and Cardassians have a lot in common.

>Germans and Cardassians have a lot in common.
Is there a Nazi officer that fucked a bunch of Jews just like how Dukat fucked the female Bajoran population during the occupation?

the samefag is strong with this thread

Yeah, user. Like, all of them.

Thought that was the blue nigga form the Orville for a second there

She was born as a Bajoran.

It's that NTT loser. Most likely just VF being bored.

It would've been so easy for there to have been an episode where Q becomes wrapped up in that "temporal cold war" plot where by the end of the episode Q decides it's too much of an annoyance to him and no longer interesting, then just snaps time-travel into being impossible. Done. Excuse for a substantive Q episode for once and the end of time travel garbage forever.

Did anyone like any of the aliens introduced in Voyager? I thought the Viidians were the only interesting ones, everything else seemed forgettable.

Good: Vidiians, Talaxians, Hirogen
Neutral: Malon
Bad: Ocampa, Kazon

Attached: vidiian.jpg (720x549, 46K)

I feel like there’s more to explore in the bumtier

>Yeah, user. Like, all of them.
Oh really? Keep going, I'd like to read a tail you've spun in your own little head.

after watching STD ENT was like a breath of fresh air desu

it may be a turd but it's a comfy turd in comparison

You mean the blue nigga who cums out of his forehead? Dumbest gag in a long time. Maybe the dumbest.

Who was the best tng season 1 chief engineer?

The sexy middle aged woman with the mole.

Ohh, you know NOTHING about Jaeger! It doesn't have the consistency of fucking, I don't know, corn syrup? It looked like heated tar. Ohhh you bother me so much!!

They just can't help but put those little digs in.

Attached: ss+(2019-07-20+at+05.00.41).jpg (591x534, 93K)

Proceed to the above coordinates POST-HASTE
Fuck the BORG
They will NOT take over our Terry Tory.

Attached: First_Borg.gif (500x369, 1.4M)

Why did they even launch tng without a chief engineer. What idiot had that lapse of judgement when conceptualizing everything?

faggot STD bootlickers

Name an alcoholic beverage more like it than Jaeger, then. ;)