Is bus parking a feasible tactic in 2022?

Is bus parking a feasible tactic in 2022?

Attached: 1635052696411.jpg (510x340, 20.96K)

Only if you have air superiority and can defend set pieces

Winning is what matters, no matter the means. As a good sudaca you should already know that by now.

Only if you're backed by all of the globohomo organisations in the world and have a blank cheque book to spend as much as you want

>player gets injured
>other teams immediately send you more players
>not even during the transfer window
Disgusting UEFA stooge

Why does the evil west refuse to negotiate peace? Do we want every Ukranian to die just to spite russia?

much oblige

>Parks bus
>Ref keeps extending the game time just to tire out your opponent for a golden goal cause you've got a nearly unlimited bench
fucking refballers

Attached: 1625592851221.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Why did every Vatnik go from being 2002 Dick Chaney on February 28th to Jane Fonda now?
WHat happened?

How do you say "Bald fraud backed by oil money getting exposed by a bunch of farmers" in your language?

Attached: 1646087267398.png (267x296, 126.24K)

banana

Attached: 1640793978464.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Comrade Dvornikov will score a 90+12' (p). Trust the plan fellow denazifyers

Attached: me_home.jpg (689x394, 45.65K)

>Bunch of farmers
And billions in dollars of support from the west.

Attached: o8fQEAfhwYdo.jpg (744x412, 58.05K)

Why did every vaxxie who wanted to simply save lives is now a bloodthirsty warmonger?

>bro, you're such a warmonrger, why don't you think Russia should wipe an entire country off the face of the earth.
And I fucking love the pivot from being the biggest bloodthirsty fucks when this shit first started to suddenly campaigning for the Nobel Peace Prize

I don't want the US to get involved at all, including sending money to them, but to even pretend to push for peace you vatnigs were bragging that this would end in about a week is hilarious.

Are you mentally ill? Biden and the west has gone from locking down society and "saving lives" to forcing Ukraine to fight until the last Ukrainian dies.
The turnaround is quite fucking remarkable. Now of course they've focused their attention to killing babies again

>"saving lives" to forcing Ukraine to fight until the last Ukrainian dies.
Yeah, the humanitarian thing to do would be for the Ukrainians to fold like a deck chair and lose their homelands and identity like all Brits are currently doing in the face of the Paki invasion.

>Homelands and identity
You forgot to mention freedom and democracy

that has only just started to arrive as of this week

They aren't a democracy but they are absolutely fighting for their freedom.
Just admit the only reason you want peace is because the war is not going in Russia's favor ..

Do you people unironically think that the only reason that Ukraine is fighting against a literal invasion of their country is because the US has an interest?

>the cities of Lugansk and Donetsk get shelled and bombed for 8 years straight
>people from Kharkov, Mariupol and Odessa get kidnapped and tortured in secret jails for criticizing Poroshenko/Zelensky on social media
>Azov and Aidar terrorize towns in the south and the east where people end up scared of speaking in russian lest they be picked up and questioned

*crickets*
>nooooo ukrainians have to defend their homeland until the last man, they can't fold
It's not their home to begin with they should fuck off to the west of Kiev and stop wasting their lives for a bunch of nazis who also serv some rich fatasses that are on the CIA's pockets, so yes, the conscripts and the regular
army should fold.

absolutely

Attached: bus.jpg (896x501, 81.74K)

And see if you can train your ADHD riddled little mind to ask yourself what caused that invasion in the first place

I'm glad you in the 3rd world have this opinion, but I think the average Ukrainian would disagree. And no one is defending Ukraine's shit government.

They wouldn't be fighting (and dying) without western support. This would have all been over if Ukraine capitulated early. Blood thirsty yanks just want more death and instability. It's their modus operandi

lol yes, these people are so unbelievably fucking stupid it's amazing
they are losers who hate themselves and everyone around them so they are automatically against what everyone else supports

Attached: putinwhite.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

NATO being fucking retards and expanding eastward despite a a treaty agreeing not to and an explicitly promise form George Bush Sr.
Doesn't change the fact that the people of Ukraine have the right to protect their country from an invasion.

Killing yanks is the key to peace and prosperity. Thankfully they are doing that themselves

So you are admitting literally the only reason you want peace is because you were hoping the Russians would win quickly. You faggot vatnik.

>Killing jews is the key to peace and prosperity.
ftfy

>DUDE JUST LET YOUR COUNTRY BE INVADED
this might be a shock to you, but most other people aren't pussy-ass faggots like yourself

Yo that sounds like a dope rap dawg

I can't wait for Pakis and Indians to rule your country.

it's hilarious how much ukies make /pol/tards seethe

Attached: 1648309034965.webm (196x360, 2.9M)

>but I think the average Ukrainian would disagree.
Then you'd be wrong.

Attached: POWs in Lugansk.jpg (1280x720, 320.11K)

banter

You asked a loaded a question, you little weasel.

>when your own propaganda does a better job at dehumanizing you than the enemy's propaganda ever could dream of

Actually, they would. Russia had support in the Donbass region. But Putin, the 5D chessmaster who's going to kill the globohomo and get you a girlfriend, and his group of mongoloids, Syrians, and Muslims actually galvanized the country.
Also, I hate NATO and Putin literally helped justify NATO's existence to most of Europe and caused it to expand to even further.

His female family members are now whoring themselves in Europe, while he's probably dead. Living the western dream

russians needs a reality check since putin is hiding them the truth

>Galvanized the country
Might need to stop visiting /k/ for a few days

>CHING CHONG FING FONG WING WONG
Thank you for your input, Vanvouver. But Ukraine is winning both the ground and propaganda war and always will.
Have sex
Dial 8
Ratio
:)

When the invasion started, the idea was that the Donbass region would just the Russians and view them as liberated. That didn't happen, they viewed them for what they were, invaders.

Your media tells you that their media doesn't give the full picture? Who's the most brainwashed now

lol this fucking brit

Attached: vehdehveh.webm (540x960, 1.29M)

Thank god Ukraine is winning the twitter battlefield. I was worried for a second

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Attached: 0.png (1032x432, 48.23K)

Russia lost Moldova this week.

i don't get how anyone can support russia in this

Kinda sad how they went, VDV really had no chance honestly.

Great input. Time for your fourth booster shot citizen

Attached: bateman.jpg (602x481, 47K)

Are you saying the Ukrainian people are plastics?

Attached: 1621434189391.png (640x640, 108.11K)

>Our economy is doing great!!!!
>quick Ivan lock up the butter

Attached: 1649421899230.jpg (1080x1436, 462.41K)

How the fuck is an uruguayan asking this?

it seems like they actually kind of did well, but just how zero support so once they ran out of supplies they were fucked

calm down, zhang

Attached: pres pets.jpg (790x1131, 118.14K)

If twitter told you this is Russia, then you simply must believe it