Your honest opinion on Stargate SG1?

Your honest opinion on Stargate SG1?

Attached: The Jaffa who was cucked to death.webm (536x294, 674K)

I can't believe that guy is not Sting

Absolutely kino, my favorite one probably.

It’s garbage. A literal children’s show.

This

Real men watch star trek tng

comfy

Attached: aliens stargate sg1.png (1024x768, 634K)

star trek is for children that are autistic. Real men watch farscape.

One of the best scifi shows to ever.

They kept it interesting for ten seasons. That's quite the achievement.

Where’s the nude scene

based

Why does Yea Forums love SG1?
Is it because the main protagonists are getting cucked?
Do you guys self insert?

Attached: Daniel gets cucked.webm (538x294, 896K)

Fuck I miss this show
This

I will never understand why some people have the need to self insert as characters or actors. I just enjoy the show.

I never expected for a show like this to keep its quality so high for ten fucking seasons.
And yet, here we are.

Why did fans bully Jonas?

Honestly one of the comfiest shows ever

Attached: 1542534180388.jpg (1060x1632, 300K)

I love it. But the older I get the more I age with 'government bad guys' who insist on getting more control over sg program. Imagine capturing an alien soldier and then a few days later giving him free pass around the base and sending him on a mission with their top team. Ffs this guy could be a spy undercover. Same thing with sga. Welp, at least they learned with sgu but fans are retards and now instead of any show we have no show at all. Thanks a lot.

That's because you're watching the show from the POV as a viewer.

Try to view the whole thing from the POV from a government official, hearing that a foreign being (Teal'c), who used to be an evil guy just a few days ago, claimed to be good and got a free pass to walk wherever he wants to.
And your hands are tied because the idiot president agreed that this being can do as he pleases.

>idiot president
Idiot everyone I'd say.
For a reboot I want them to start as renegades who can't go back home but still operate from earth's resources: undercover schemes and moles back at sgc. By the way sgc now operates as it should: decontamination before leaving gate room, then quarantine for a week after each mission. Study foreign artifacts only offworld. Also tighten the sequrity and make everyone on base wear shock collars in case of takeover.

Surprisingly accurate

Attached: BDC5A516-16A7-4612-A6C9-BADA50CD973C.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Is the P90 really that good?

Attached: f19a4fc90f4c6b99f47ed59cff7f7847_full.jpg (1800x2690, 930K)

GOOLD?

Attached: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (700x393, 130K)

isnt 5.7 like getting hit by spitballs?

because Jonas is a dumb fuck

>Gets her pregnant in real life
>Cucked on the show

based

Attached: chad.webm (538x296, 2.03M)

It's unironically better than 9mm

>5.7
>spitballs
wat

Classic sci fi was more innocent and escapist, but it was still better than rigidly mindless propaganda

They sperged out because not muh Daniel

that's what /k/ fags use to say. I think the wounding channels are shit or something.

It's a comfy show with perfect casting. I probably enjoyed their camaraderie more than the plot, but good show nonetheless. Used to watch this with my aunt when I was younger.

Can anyone recommend some of the best episodes?

the only thing that wasn't comfy was the replicators, they were supremely uncomfy

Reminder:
Jonas did nothing wrong.