>High tier:
Litmanen (as a second striker)
Hernán Crespo
George Weah
Gary Lineker
Dennis Bergkamp (as second striker)
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Samuel Eto'o
Alessandro Del Piero (as second striker)
Christian Vieri
Francesco Totti (old, as second striker)
Edmundo
Raúl
Marcelo Salas
Davor Suker
Hristo Stoichkov
Eric Cantona
Jean Pierre-Papin
Henrik Larsson
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

>Good tier:
Carlos Tévez
Sergio Aguero
Faustino Asprilla
Jurgen Klinsmann
Youri Djorkaeff
Jardel
Diego Forlán
Wayne Rooney
Robin van Persie
Bebeto
Adriano
Amoroso
Iván Zamorano
Alan Shearer
Michael Owen
Fernando Torres
Didier Drogba
David Villa

>Okay tier:
Claudio Caniggia
Grafite
Cláudio López
Javier Saviola
David Trezeguet
Patrick Kluivert
Nicolas Anelka
Pauleta
Giovane Élber
Edílson
Careca
Luís Fabiano
Rudi Voller
Oliver Bierhoff
Fernando Morientes
Filippo Inzaghi
Gianfranco Zola
Paolo Guerrero
Luca Toni
Enrico Chiesa
Lucas Barrios
Nuno Gomes
Dimitar Berbatov
Dwight Yorke

Attached: best-world-cup-strikers-all-time.jpg (1120x630, 444.07K)

k

>there are zoomers in this thread right now who never saw Ronaldo play

Attached: 1648818743941.png (639x571, 642.91K)

> no Hugo Sanchez

Opinion discarded.

>The Premier League's all-time top scorer not in the top tier
ABE is a mental illness

>false 9

Attached: 1469426015470.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

Romario abd Gerd müller should be on god tier

>Memoryholing Benzema
>Zamorano anywhere below very high tier
>no Hugo Sánchez

Shit list, sudacas don't know about football

I rate Suarez but you can't be having him a tier above Romario

Did Shearer fuck your gf or something?

>suarez above Thierry
>rooney+shearer that low

>(as false 9)

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 27.32K)

wheres firmino

That list was from 2016 lol that's the best I could do. Here fixed. Sorry, can't move shrearer further than that and Benzema and Lewandowski had ballon d'or tier seasons. Sucks he was born in albion or whatever.

>God tier:
Ronaldo
Lionel Messi (as false 9)
Cristiano Ronaldo (as CF)
Luis Suarez
Romário

>Very High tier
Marco Van Basten
Thierry Henry
Rivaldo (as second striker)
Andriy Shevchenko
Gabriel Batistuta
Roberto Baggio (as second striker)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic( - this is supposed to be an arrow up, not sure if it'll appear)
Benzema (+)
Robert Lewandowski (+)

>High tier:
Harry Kane (+)
Alan Shearer ()
Carlos Tévez ()
Sergio Aguero ()
Wayne Rooney ()
Litmanen (as a second striker)
Hernán Crespo
George Weah
Gary Lineker
Dennis Bergkamp (as second striker)
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Samuel Eto'o
Alessandro Del Piero (as second striker)
Christian Vieri
Francesco Totti (old, as second striker)
Edmundo
Raúl
Marcelo Salas
Davor Suker
Hristo Stoichkov
Eric Cantona
Jean Pierre-Papin
Henrik Larsson

>Good tier:
Jamie Vardy (+)
Cavani (+)
Faustino Asprilla
Jurgen Klinsmann
Youri Djorkaeff
Jardel
Diego Forlán
Robin van Persie
Bebeto
Adriano
Amoroso
Iván Zamorano
Michael Owen
Fernando Torres
Didier Drogba
David Villa

>Okay tier:
Claudio Caniggia
Grafite
Cláudio López
Javier Saviola
David Trezeguet
Patrick Kluivert
Nicolas Anelka
Pauleta
Giovane Élber
Edílson
Careca
Luís Fabiano
Rudi Voller
Oliver Bierhoff
Fernando Morientes
Filippo Inzaghi
Gianfranco Zola
Paolo Guerrero
Luca Toni
Enrico Chiesa
Lucas Barrios
Nuno Gomes
Dimitar Berbatov
Dwight Yorke

Attached: 1648682035973.jpg (960x1200, 288.32K)

where's miedema?

Attached: 077.jpg (1988x1589, 2.74M)

Asprilla better striker than Inzaghi, Trezeguet, Kluivert or Zola
LMAO
Ian Rush, Rummenigge, Klose, Hugo Sanchez, Kempes, Di Natale are missing
but Jari Litmanen (WC hero of course) Edilson (a midget with some technique good enough for brazilian league), Barrios, Grafite (one hit wonders you could have picked Ailton or Pizzaro, an overweight Ailton for ex. scored as many goals in Bundesliga as those 2 clowns combined) or fuckin' Nuno Gomes LMAO (who barely scored more than 10 goals against mighty Pacos de Ferreira or Moreirense) God forbid we should forget about them

>not rating Emile Heskey
What the fuck us wrong with you

Time is indeed cruel my friend

>David Villa in the bottom of good tier
he deserves to be much higher imo

henry was a choker
still, suarez should be on his tier

Where is milito

Attached: gyl6avhwljd11.jpg (1000x982, 73.1K)

Bump up Kluivert. Clutch in a CL final.

Brazil HEXA

>Gerd Müller and Miroslav Klose missing

>no BRUXO

Attached: GOAT.gif (336x252, 3.37M)

>no Müllel
kek

R9 should be on his own tier

I approve of this list

OP is a faggot.

>Cristiano Ronaldo is a god tier #9
lmao. these brazilian threads need to be stopped at all costs

Bebeto should be atleast in the high tier.

Very grim

If were going to be objective and unbiased, and talking about actual strikers:
1) Suarez
2) Ronaldo (9)
3) Henry

>3rd best scorer in the history of the Champion's League behind the two "god tier" of OP's list
>Not in the list

He is inevitable. For this behavior, he'll destroy Brasil at Qatar if they cross his path.

Where is cavani? I would move forlan to high tier. Two times pichichi in Spain plus golden ball in 2010.

and zouma

>suarez in god tier
>Romário in very high tier
are you retarded?

Cannigia was a winger, not a striker

shearer>>cantona

Ronaldo needs his own tier.

>rating eric cantona

this, ratking is an excellent striker but having him over romario and on the same level as fatnaldo, rivaldo and van basten is crazy

Putting Ibrahimovic who spent his career smashing it in against farmers and fled proper leagues within about a season above genuinely class strikers is a crime. Might as well be adding Bradley Wright-Philips

Suarez is objectively a better, and way more complete striker, than both Van Basten and Romario ever were. And that's without including the drastically higher overall quality of football since those 2's eras. Ronaldo is a different story.

>no mention of Jimmy Greaves, the leading scorer in European history (pre Messi and Ronaldo)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-07 103136.jpg (792x735, 151.79K)

I know he's a bit of a meme on Yea Forums but how does Lukaku not even get in 'Okay tier'

Van Basten decided literally 4 European cups and 1 Euro. Singlehandedly
1987 1988 1989 1990.
Romario got a wc. Was the big man of 1994.
Suarez is a handball, neckbiter who is Lewandowski tier, Shearer or Owen for that matter.

Ian Rush, good add.

>ronaldo not even in the top 60
starting to think he was a meme desu

Attached: goals1.png (1143x1610, 918.9K)

Whats up with all the Hungarians in this list? Was their league rigged or did strikers always play till their retirement and never got substituted

they were unironically god tier back in the day, they become shit around the 60s and never recovered

I know they had their peak in like the 50s as NT and those Real Madrid stars, but still. I see a lot of Hungarian names. Seems like they had longevity in their careers. The Dutch names I see were guys who used to play for 1 domestic team for a long time.

We're talking about a better individual players, based on their individual talents/skills/capabilities, not team achievements. There are trophyless players who are better, individually, than World Cup players. And going by your logic and rationale, Ronaldo failed at club level as he's only got 1 League title in Europe and no CL. Club football is your primary game, not international tournaments with a fraction of the games. So again, going by your logic and rationale, that's a fail on his part.

Suarez never carried a team. Was never nr 1.
Van Basten ruled the Euro 88 with a midget country. Scored the winner for Ajax in 87 euro final, was the biggest player in the biggest league late 80s, early 90s and won trophys, being decisive in finals.
Won a couple of Ballon Dors. You are the South African with some trauma against the Dutch, you always seeth about us. Dont care really but its obvious.
Let the other flags decide.
Van Basten or Suarez.
Who was god-tier or the better player if you want.
Same goes for R9 or Romario. Pure wc legends.

Unfortunately for these 2 - and the especially the tryhard pseudo intellect who avoids (You)ing people as a means to avoid a direct confrontation when it gets obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about - there is no such thing as an individual player "carrying" a team, especially at such a high level. It's a very lazy attempt to avoid discussing, again, the individual capabilities/skills/talents of an individual athlete. The same goes when applying team achievements as a means to one up a different athlete when discussing their individual capabilities//skills/talents. No need to drift off beyond that and ramble about offtopic things such as poster flags/countries, again, as a means to avoid getting made a fool of like this.
Now let's see you, again, fedora tip another pseudo post about the same 2 exact things you got proven wrong on.

Maradona

You are that same guy who thinks WC2010 was a good tournament and the stadiums they build for the cups served a purpose. And are rightfully being used till present day.
Also accusing me of pseudo intellect while using words like fedora hat and long ass sentences.
It's either you or the Kenyan business student who always cries for African number 10's I dislike the most here.

One's I do like is the Rumanian hateful aspergus picker, Britbong grub posters and DutchobsessedCanadaman.

YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE FULL OF SHIT.

R9
VAN BASTEN
ROMARIO

Shitload of other
Luis 'Vampiro' Suarez

>Cristiano Ronaldo (as CF)

Cristiano as a striker is nowhere near GOAT tier level. Putting him with those names for his years playing in the middle is just pure fanboy delusion.

>You are that same guy who thinks WC2010 was a good tournament and the stadiums they build for the cups served a purpose. And are rightfully being used till present day.
>It's either you or the Kenyan business student who always cries for African number 10's I dislike the most here.
>One's I do like is the Rumanian hateful aspergus picker, Britbong grub posters and DutchobsessedCanadaman.
Again, another ramble that has nothing to do with the topic of individual striker's talents. Almost schizophrenic at this point.

That's what I mean by pseudo intellect. Somebody who has the brain of a dog. An idea pops into its head, he all of a sudden thinks he's smart, and blurts it out before thinking it over. Now he has nothing after this idea gets addressed and proven wrong. He can't defend the "he literally carried a team!" because that would mean he'd have to concede that the opposition this striker faced was so low quality, that it may very well be considered farmer's tier and not worth taking seriously. He can't defend team achievements, because that would mean that he would have to concede that, overall then, there are players with more team trophies but less individual talent. Unironic brainlet here.

It really is cringe when you realize he's being serious and thinks this le shadowy non (You)ing gimmick of his can "carry" his braindead posts (lol).

same species btw

Switch romario and suarez

NUEVE > SUAREZ

Attached: S5YR5WJUG5H4ZN6LD7K3PWENQM.jpg (768x512, 28.59K)