BRAD PITTU PREASE

>BRAD PITTU PREASE

Attached: adadasdas.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U
youtu.be/nprKeWzlTNg
youtu.be/Cz39JAcBITg
medium.com/a-m-awaken-your-inner-asian/an-executive-summary-on-the-intermarriage-in-the-asian-community-5852043e684a
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=yjzGSOf8a74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine the smell

white dicklet cope

I ORDERED KUNG PAO CHICKEN, NOT FRIED RICE

CIA PREASEEEE

Attached: 1566692642614.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

How come Brue Le spoke english if he was born in china? it doesnt make sense

>inb4 200 replies

YOU ORDA FLIED LICE
FLIED LICE

Is there a fucking webm from the camrip anyone can post? At this point I'm only gonna see the scene only when it releases on Blu-Ray and I download it.

theres a bunch of vids on youtube just look it up shit

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: bru ree.jpg (634x614, 38K)

>that one(1) seething hapa replying to every thread

Attached: 13912_533055266737301_1377829937_n.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Bruce Lee was part white

I SOLLY
I RET YOU FUCK ASIAN WOMEN

If whites are dicklets, do Asian """males""" just not have any genitilia at all?

hi-ya

Attached: 1566476179649.jpg (467x356, 52K)

he was a rape baby.

his dad was a us soldier that pumped and dumped his mom

Lol asians

NO BRADU PITU PRERRY PREEZE I STOPA MAKIN DA BRAKCED FREADS NOW I PROMIS

Oh wow so original

CHUCKU NORRISU PREASE HALP

Yeah and half of them will be that butthurt chink defending his idol.

Attached: 1566730564565.jpg (885x521, 72K)

>"ONE INCH PUNCH"?
>MORE LIKE ONE INCH DICK

Attached: 1566540260859.jpg (798x420, 26K)

Attached: 1566730655202~01.jpg (1440x2143, 352K)

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-25-17-09-32.png (1438x2009, 1.06M)

i'm in

god they look so happy. White men making dreams come true.

Worst meme ever. Not funny so just fucking stop already.

Attached: 016599FE-45EA-4F38-86D8-C49E7E662F03.png (608x3840, 1.36M)

Nice fakes whitey lmao

Attached: 1494059400060.jpg (2158x1136, 1.45M)

I wish I could someday make a woman this happy

Shame she looks like an ape but yeah.

NNNNOOOOO WHY DID TARENKINO HAVE TO DIRECT THIS SCENE ANOTHER FEW MONTHS OF COMBATING THE ASIAN MEN ARE UNMASCULINE STEREOTYPE ON 4CHANNEL AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A DATE WITH A WHITE GIRL

Attached: I+couldnt+find+a+asian+feel+meme+so+i+made+_6c0e2900f8a9d759b54b22380c2f41da.png (645x773, 140K)

He was born in California. Chinese just try and steal credit for an American's accomplishments.

Imagine mocking the most legendary martial arts combatant in history. Must be so fucking hilarious laughing at a dead man.

Attached: 23487324.jpg (1000x562, 802K)

imagine destroying the entire foundation if aznmasculinity in one film.

How many pro fights did he have?

stop sexualizing white men
we are more than just sex

This single scene ruined any respect I had for Tarantino

Species Incorrect
Grandparent sorrow

A woman feeling absolute bliss raising your children should be the goal of every man

Real fights? Plenty on the streets.
Cage matches with a bunch of rules to prevent you from actually fighting? Probably none.

>"Bruce Lee was kind of an arrogant guy," Tarantino said. "I didn't just make a lot of that up. I heard him say things like that, to that effect. People are saying, 'Well, he never said he could beat up Muhammad Ali.' Uh, yeah, he did. Not only did he say that, his wife, Linda Lee, said that. In the first biography I ever read was Linda Lee's 'Bruce Lee: The Man Only I Knew,' and she absolutely said it."

What an absolute crock of bullshit from Tarantino

Attached: 1398197834073.jpg (960x960, 75K)

The full webm should have the mask's cartoonishly long leg emerging from the car

Only if they look like you though or else what's the point?

Why is Yea Forums so intimidated by asian men?

MY PENIS SO SMAR
RET U FUCK MY WIFE LONG TIME

i wouldn't call it intimidation, more like disgust/pity

the biological curiousity that is their abnormal dick size unsettles me

lol

Tuxedo Pepe + Wojak Prease!

Attached: 1542949204618s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

>BRAD PITTU PREASE
It's actually "Bratturu Pitturu preasuru *youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY*"

people fear small things like spiders and rice dick

that baby in the picture looks white, If your cum is strong enough it dosent matter who you seed

>news just in. Jaquan the street brawler worlds best fighter. No rules, he just shoots and stabs everyone. Yet to be undefeated until the popo can link him to his "street fights" or another man of color takes his title.

and then? AND THEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U

how about you shut up retards

how aboutu yu shut uppu retarrdsu?

Why do you sound so upset?

It was a simple question and didn't imply any kind of feelings. Do you have a diagnosed mental illness?

settle down little guy

that question was based exclusively on emotion, intimidation is not an objectively quantifiable thing dumbo

>still no webm of the fight

Why are you asians so emotional? Lol i can literally see you shaking and breathing fast rn

This is the only meme Im living for right now everytime I see Brad Pitt grabbing no name asian actor pretending to be bruce lee from behind in front of the blue car I just laugh cus you just KNOW its about to go down

The question implied no emotion.

The question did nothing to imply that I am asian, and it is curious how common it now is for people on Yea Forums to quickly accuse others of being asian. What's going on there?

>Lol i can literally see you shaking and breathing fast rn
No, you literally can't. This claim suggests mental illness.

Based

>I see you have studied my technique Mr. Pittuu. Well you must understand that my shitposts are legistered as deadly reapons. I post blacked spam and the mods see it, I get banned.

>Anyone who post blacked gets banned you dumb gook, it's called global rule 5.

>Okay Braduu. How bout a fwiendly shitpost sparring session? No nsfw content or asian micro penis statistics. First one to get banned loses

Attached: 1544217954615.jpg (700x400, 23K)

Aww herro braddu pittu me just about to postu mai new buracked th AAAAAAAH PREASE MR PITTU I SOLLY I SOLLY I NO POSSTU NO MOREU AAAAHHH I SOLLY PREEAS

White guys fucking your crush is not white supremacy, incel. Keep crying

huge Bruce lee fan here, don't get the hate from either side.
One it's an alternate reality of Hollywood. Bruce has literally said that he is too small and would get destroyed by heavyweight boxers,
he even made a point to compare how small his hands are compared to theirs which directly contradicts his persona in the film.
And second the fight wasn't as one sided as the memes make it out to be, Brad was definitely winning but before i saw the film i assumed
Bruce hitting the car was a KO, but lee gets up and fights, pretty sure most of us wouldn't have gotten up from that, gets caught in an arm lock and breaks out and the fight breaks up as Brad gets the upper hand.

Angry Bruce lee fans, Name one Bruce lee fight on screen where he wasn't getting his ass kicked till the end of the fight?
Basically grow up, it's just a joke and a pretty entertaining one

Attached: 1566466596511.png (364x185, 103K)

Where are you getting this from? Not from my posts, since they don't imply any of these things you're talking about. You are obviously mentally ill and hallucinating things.

No one really cared until r/asianmasculinity got offended by the movie.

gotta be honest, i really liked his impression. But bruce posting is kinda lame because bruce could pronounce his "L"s and "w"s. But since it's text i guess it's necessary

Nobody really cares about Bruce Lee, the shit posting is to bait triggered fishheads

kek

tarantino is a bruce lee fan, he was clearly spoofing the character to see what he can get away with and it was funny. The movie also made steve mcqueen a beta and made the mansons into jokes and made sharon tate live.
It's fun fiction

the fact that he was able to get up that quickly after being thrown that hard into a car spine first that wasn't a stunt car was the most unrealistic thing in the film

>Real fights? Plenty on the streets.
lol imagine bring an asian

why would anyone fear an Asian """"""male""""""

That's what I'm asking. Why is Yea Forums so intimidated by them?

cope

Attached: 2upfDubl.jpg (1043x1920, 422K)

Lmao keep crying, loser

>OHHWWWW PRETTTY PREEEE BRADREY MY REG REALLY HURT PREEEESE STOP PREEEEE!

Where are you getting this from? Not from my posts. You are mentally ill and hallucinating things.

C O L O N I Z E D

Pretty baaed if u ask me

t. Asian whore that sucks White dick on the regular

how would Cliff do against Jackie?

Attached: tumblr_ooxut7pKJV1rmrpdmo1_400.gif (400x216, 2.93M)

so we agree Cliff threw the first fight to make it interesting?

he just stood there and let him kick him

What makes you think they are intimidated?

>OWWW OWWW OWWWW PREEZ MIRTURH PITTUH ME SO ZORRY ME RUV YEW RONG TIME

>NO WHITU PIGGU I NEED THAT ARM TO POST BRACKED FREDS

sorta, he wanted to know what he was dealing with, he probably didn't let him kick him but he sure knew how to turn it into a profit

The spamming of these threads is an attempt at reassuring themselves, and just look at the hysterical responses my post got.

Bruce had kino fashion sense

Attached: IMG_1752.png (699x645, 423K)

Are you scared white boy?

Asian master race here to fuck your girlfriend

Stop being so insecure lol

the threads are mocking Quentin Tarantino's shitty writing ideas, not asians or BL

OH NONONONO

>The spamming of these threads is an attempt at reassuring themselves
And you think this why exactly? Matt Damon poker threads are constantly spammed here as well, do you think Yea Forums is intimidated by Matt Damon? Or by Neytiri threds or sneed threads? They are just memes that Yea Forums likes to keep posting. The new meme is Brad Pittu Prease threads now. I don't see nothing else behind it other than asians take them too personally.

ur white and not good at shitposting

Heyyy 小雞巴,how are those dick picks coming through?

>And you think this why exactly?
I don't see any other explanation, and again the hysterical responses to my post support my position.

AND THIS ONE'S FOR THE TRAIL OF TEARS YOU UGLY JAP BASTARD!

Attached: Cliff-Dalton-and-Bruce-Lee-cb72.jpg (540x307, 19K)

>not asians
wrong

can someone post the fight

youtu.be/nprKeWzlTNg

My asian wife laughed at this scene.

I'm sorry you didn't marry someone with better taste in movies.

RRREEEEEEE WHITE INCEL DICKLET COPE YOU JUST CANT GET A WHITE GIRL LIKE ASIAN CHADS CAN REEEEEE

I think they are kind of cringy and they reek of newfagging but I don't see them to be hysterical. People just like to respond to baits this is Yea Forums after all.

Get better at it.

For all the Asians in this thread.
How small is your penis?

This is truly a great frame. I'm glad it exists.

Only a seething incel would be as upset as you over this

They absolutely were hysterical. And here's another example:

It's purposefully satirical Chang, have sex

why did QT make bruce make noises when he was fighting Cliff, all those fight noises are added in post in lee films

You take shitposting too seriously, take time off the internet Chang

I'm just going to repeat if you are "offended" by this scene you are probably autistic or retarded or one of those race hustling asian retards.

BRAD I SAID CUT NO STOP STOOP. BRUCE BRUUUUUUCE

Attached: bruceleedeath.jpg (500x693, 45K)

Why? Because he said the word incel and they were laughing at asian dick? Again, do you even know which website you're on? Racial animosity aimed at anyone is very prevalent here and especially on /int/. No one takes it seriously it is just part of shitposting.
Jesus, you asian really take it way too personally.

I have never seen a meme so completely and utterly blow out a group out like this one with asian"""masculinity""" lmao

You chinks deserve it for all the blacked spam

5 inches

OH MY GODDU IT'S BRADZIRRA RUN PREASE BRADZIRRA DON'T DESTROY MY SHITTY NOOOO

Attached: 1566687830533.jpg (2292x1423, 588K)

If he had been full white maybe he would have stood a chance lel

It wasn't shitposting, it was hysteria, and where are you getting the idea from that I'm asian when I never said or implied anything to that effect? You are also being hysterical.

The fact that people here are so incredibly quick to hysterically accuse others of being asian suggests some kind of fear.

not well considering

Attached: 61c71e62-832a-11e8-99b0-7de4d17a9c3a_1280x720_193140.jpg (768x768, 90K)

>Jesus, you asian really take it way too personally.
There's that hysteria again.

I'm not even mad though, you guys are taking a fictional fight that would never have happened irl and using like some sort of epic victory on your parts. You're not brad bitt, you're some weird social misfit incel creep and I could give a shit how badly you meme, I've fucked 10/10 white women before.

I could literally care less, in fact I'm sitting here laughing right now that's how calm and un-upset I am.

Take time off Yea Forums, BWC is mentally destroying you come back when you get some mental fortitude pussy

I heard he won Kumite 10 times

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 6K)

The lack of self awareness in these posts is mind blowing to say the least.

Do you even know what that word means?

Hysteria.

How am I lacking in self-awareness?

Yes. What about it?

Can't tell if this is larp or you are serious. Good job.

>"I-Im not mad whiteu p-piggu!"
>entire paragraph of seethe
Lmao

Attached: tenor.gif (220x158, 8K)

lmao

so is cliff the greatest fictional fighter of all time?

i actually look like a more rough looking Brad Pitt

>Yes. What about it?
So what exactly was hysterical about saying that asians take it way too personally?

>How am I lacking in self-awareness?
Because you are calling everyone hysterical when you're having this tantrum over a meme. And don't pretend you aren't, if it didnt bother you, you'd have moved on to another thread by now.

Even if it were incels posting it all we'd have to do is walk through the local Chinatown to get a girlfriend in 10 minutes

It is hysterical to keep accusing me of being asian.

What tantrum? There is no tantrum. This is what I mean when I say you are being hysterical.

Thanks user I put a lot of pride and effort into my bait, I really appreciate the compliment

>Yea Forums spams the "ms. bond" meme
>blacks don't give a shit
>Yea Forums spams the "BURADU NO" meme
>asians SEETHE

You are being fucked into oblivion by whit cock, stop before its too late

>It is hysterical to keep accusing me of being asian.
So you don't know what that word means. Unsurprising but still disappointing.

You are being hysterical.

Sure thing, fren. Continue to keep getting upset over a harmless meme while calling everyone else "hysterical" lmao

>azncels don't even realise half the posts mocking them are bitchy asian femanons

Cause most blacks are bros and dont have silly hangups, they just whine for political power
Asians are outright angry and insecure

there are more asians on Yea Forums then niggs
and some asians don't even care, im willing to bet most of the people who got mad over this were white overweight martial art wannabe faggots.
t. happa

I know what the word means. I also know that Yea Forums users are conditioned to automatically accuse someone of not knowing what a word means if the word is used too many times, which is nonsensical.

You're the ones getting upset here.

this is Asian cope is hysterically funny

W-Well that's just you being hysterical!

Attached: imcidi.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Attached: D6-tyy_XYAUiG-k.jpg (1125x477, 48K)

If there are any Asian femanons ITT I'm going to have to see their feet, asap

>I know what the word means
>It is hysterical to keep accusing me of being asian.
pick one

BRADDU NO PREASE
MY PEOPLE CAN ONRY TAKE SO MUCH HUMIRIATION

Attached: man of steel vs rice.webm (640x360, 394K)

?

I will pick both, because both are true.

BRADDU PREASE STOP YOU'RE BEING HYSTERICAR BRADDU NOOOO NOOOO AAAAAA PUT ME DOWN

Attached: 1566533242284.gif (288x136, 338K)

i don't get this meme, the fight didn't look like it was that one sided

ULTIMATE CHINK COPE

if he had have made that funny sound he makes when he hit the car that would have been hysterical

Memes gettin so gud

i just wish the fight was longer

kek

Saying that Asian men were emasculated implies that they had masculinity in the first place

>tarantino movies

he's a hack, glad I watched a real film like Midsommar instead

Tarantino killed the concept of aznmasculinity with one scene.
Tarantino > /pol/

>WMAF gave us best girl
Asian “men” BTFO.

>rn
Zoomer cancer. Asians are disgusting bugs, though.

Kek

You still need an Asian female for WMAF though, so I guess I'm still necessary

Watched the movie yesterday, finally can browse these threads.
The autistic chink is funny

NO BRADU YOU DISRESPECT MEMORY OF REE RET ME WIN AAAAAAA

Also my friend didn't know the true story I had to explain it to him after.
Pretty sure the film might do badly internationally because of this kind of issue

Bruce RRREEEEEEEE

This, there's even more reasons for blacks to be more sensitive cause they're biggest claim to fame is being slaves, most people see asians as a proud people with an actual history willing and able to integrate, so stop whining chang its pathetic how good you have it on the bants front

youtu.be/Cz39JAcBITg

the fight leans towards Cliff but the fight is still pretty even When you slow it down and and analyze it. Lee manages to get up surprisingly fast, he managed top escape the arm lock before anything serious could happen while managing to block and defend himself despite the strength gap when Cliff goes on the offensive after his offensive failed.
Wish that bitch didn't break up the fight regardless of Cliff getting the upper hand for the most part.
QT said he just wanted a quick and easy way to establish that Cliff was a badass, like Al Pacino says to Rick in the beginning with the talk about getting a "heavy" for the new guy to beat.

Attached: onceuponatimeinhollywood01.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

bruce got the final hit before the aussie bitch ended their friendly competition

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.25 - 06.32.24.31.png (1920x913, 1021K)

>whites still coping
yikes

Grandparent cry

Pretty good scene, fighting and dialogue was good. Wife jokes were funny

I think it is funny

I still don't get, why the shitposting?

test

MSM ran with KA-J and his children whining about him "losing" so they could get back in the news for another 15 minutes and maybe plug a book or something

kekd

seriously why the lack of n words in this film

Attached: E5C1D9D3-B21A-402D-BA76-CEE2469899AF.jpg (750x1119, 237K)

Attached: C9AF2C97-2494-4350-A9F4-F22302920737.jpg (750x1017, 221K)

Lack of niggers in the film to call niggers

they ugly

i counted the replies and 175/198 replies were probably from a white guy (incel)

NOOO PITTUU

Attached: 1566637226131.png (900x1200, 1.38M)

i'm a white girl and i'm gonna have to ask you to stop bullying my asian bf's little 2 incher!

White piggu is interrectuarry superior too!

steamed rice

good post

based

This movie was so ahead of its time

kek somebody make one with car racing or tennis

people in the theatre were all laughing their asses off every time he made those sounds even before the fight started

fucking hilarious

You must be married to that chink who was showing pictures of an attractive white girl he said looked like his wife.

uwu

hot

>''Yes, I like Tarantino movies, how could you tell?''

Attached: rf1xb4q68lt21.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

Conservicuck.

Blacks don't come to these boards.

Blacks would fucking kill whitey who says nigger around them. Blacks form social movements in order to get bandages that match their skin tone.... like.

Fuck off with your "blacks are so based" cuckoldry. Go back to r/the_donald

Gee, I wonder who typed this.

Attached: 1545241893907.jpg (452x586, 38K)

Table tennis.

i dont have the graphic any more but out of all the races asians actually have the least/weakest body odor
true facts btw

>abolish private property
>using euphemisms for "steal everything"

No way. This guy would be posting "don't you iust hate pol spam?"

You're definitely replying to some christiam conservicuck

But I thought we hated corporations pandering to minorities and employers hiring illegal immigrants?

nooo this can't be happening

Attached: 1541582403737.jpg (1080x1394, 457K)

Attached: 081dd1f7bc4e62bdb7e2ea7dd699bb4d00e801cfc98e204f04331b7d6c90c757.jpg (1994x1586, 343K)

>dream family

Kek asian manlets btfo

I like this
I like these chink bullying threads
Keep it coming

Holy kek. Chinks will never recover.

Its no wonder all these asian girls have daddy issues seeing as how their dads are such weak insecure betas it just makes it so easy for us to pick them at their prime

STOP BULLYING ASIANS
IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Haha you will never get laid.

Why are you so hysterical again?

Random whores dont count

MY PRENIS SO SMORR

Haha we will always cum in your girls mouths

Have sex

OH NONONONONONO

If we keep this up there’s gonna be another Tiananmen Square.

Nah just random Ching Chongs committing suicide because small penis

According to a 2015 Pew study, 54% of US-born Asian women marry non-Asian men. Of those, ~85% are WMAF, with the remainder mostly being HMAF (Hispanic-Asian). BMAF is sufficiently rare that it isn't on their chart.
Here's an interesting Azn Identity article on Asian intermarriage generally which covers most of the relevant and modern data.
medium.com/a-m-awaken-your-inner-asian/an-executive-summary-on-the-intermarriage-in-the-asian-community-5852043e684a

Attached: Capture1.png (700x507, 55K)

Another interesting excerpt

Attached: Capture2.png (698x220, 43K)

b

Attached: wmaf.jpg (2088x1515, 312K)

asian women are disgusting racetraitors. get that shit under control now

why do asian women hate asian men so much tho?
they seem to hate them more than white women hate white men right now

>asian madlet

Soon you guys will be bred out of existence. We're gona get rid of southeast asia including India and leave on attractive asian women in the chinese japanese korean region for breeding purposes.

YOU MAD YELLOW BOI

>they seem to hate them more than white women hate white men right now
Take your cuck propaganda elsewhere.
White women are the most "loyal" of all of the races, and are a fair bit more "loyal" than white men. It's true that white liberals have been trained to hate white people, and women are more liberal than men, but most white women are not liberal and even liberal white women almost all date white men.

Attached: 1561611323928.png (822x1234, 2.16M)

i'm white. racemixing is disgusting and destructive. any white male who produces disgusting halfbreed offspring is a pathetic failure and racedefiler

And they have same views on immigration as white men do.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 ESS7_toplines_issue_7_immigration pdf.png (665x567, 59K)

Yes the disgusting ones that breed with jungle asians should be burned alive with their mess, but ones that pick out Top A grade meay and taint their taints with the white cock shall be rewarded.

"rewarded" with halfbreeds that shouldn't exist and whose muddied genes are a threat to all races

Now I have to fap. God damnit, satan

Not my fault white girls show zero interest in me.

Attached: 1565703706481.jpg (1242x822, 84K)

What are some movies for this feel?

Attached: 319984C8-2550-40B2-9279-6D43F18DAF77.jpg (600x777, 74K)

Prime breeding stock.

is2.Yea Forums.org/gif/1566513584908.webm

here's your son, bro

Attached: youtuberodger.jpg (620x350, 140K)

post MOAR
i'm chinese but this is entertaining.
seriously.

This is unironically the best Yea Forums meme in a while

Why would a white man ever want a son with an asian woman? 90 percent of hapa kids turn out to be incels.

This is top kek post. Top kek.

my fukn sides

Thats because dad is beta and mom is beta as well.

Most of the other stuff I have on my laptop is just random screenshots from me hitting on Asian chicks on Tantan. I probably have more of the type of screenshot you're looking for on my old HD.

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-182538a.png (720x1280, 179K)

i've seen these 2 before so are they yours or some other dudes. they're hilarious esp the first one. can't stand asian girls playing cutesy/coy tho, submissive fits them better.

Holy shit more

>asian men
>intimidating

Attached: c2X1rg5Rr1vC.jpg (660x440, 40K)

NOOOOO MY BRAKKU THEADS!

>what? millions of niggers and sandniggers are fucking and raping our women? lmao I better spam Bratt Pit vs Bruce Lee on Yea Forums

Attached: 1563475387860.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Lmao all these whitebois prefer to release all their frustation on asian men because their women are getting BLACKED hard

Attached: 1545778078941s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

And? Do you rather want to shoot out another mosque or something?

the falseflagging is too obvious with this post, try harder
outright butthurt attacks look fake and gay

You need to try harder Tenda, maybe start dumping your cuck porn folder like you always do.

Attached: tenda guide to shitposting on 4chan.png (1218x560, 131K)

yellow hand typed this

Damn...seems your anusHOLE?!!! IS Expanding on it's own...nevertheless...my cock-a-doodle-do will soon make it impossible for you to make a pooey poo-poo!!!!!!!!

It's what makes Bettendorf the angriest.

Attached: 1562377448468.png (963x908, 981K)

Why are asians so damn angry?
What a bunch of pussies.

BRADU PITTU PREASE I NO WORK AT CHINESE WESTAWAUNT I NO FUKKA UPPA YAR ORDAH

>mask posting
>braddu posting

very based end of the year

>"they focus too much on what's true"
>even they admit they are inferior

Attached: 1550898178111.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

I guess, if you're a braindead retard like most Yea Forums posters.

He looks like a jaded mark weins

Attached: 1457662653039.jpg (300x293, 20K)

What is campiness, you absolute retard

It's impossible for a Chinese woman to have a blue-eyed baby. The baby needs both parents to carry the gene for blue eyes which the mother wouldn't have.

Go glow somewhere else.

Why do american retards laugh at the most normal shit possible?

Didn't Bruce Lee almost get beat up by some random guy who also practiced wing chun or whatever stupid meme martial art they use, despite the fact that Lee was fighting like a dirty piece of shit?

It's almost like people like hanging out with people who look like them. Stop crying because white people hate each other enough to flood their own countries with foreigners

Holy fuck Satan, Lola is hot

Caucasians: 1
Cauclessasians: Zelo

Would love to unload a gallon of my sperm in that tight little pink snatch

>PRENIS

Attached: 1542157097932.gif (480x228, 499K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 74491EAE-3754-466D-9090-084C47E26B59.jpg (828x1714, 567K)

NOOOOO STOP PREEEASSSEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2CED9B11-CC31-49BB-9BE8-2194B6216F45.png (692x1116, 718K)

Anyone have the WEBM of Bruce Lee getting his yellow ass kicked?

>Bruce Lee's mother was a product of WMAF

Attached: 1447120065785.png (442x768, 75K)

>I like this
>I like these chink bullying threads
>Keep it coming
This.

They're hilarious.

MOTY (movie and meme of the year)

I'm so sorry even asians don't put out for you man

BASED

>NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PREASE STOPPU! FINK OF THE LOST BRAKKED FREADS!

lmao implying

Based

>Can faintly hear some autist laughing so hard he sounds like that ohnonono nigger the whole time like HAWHAWHAWHAW
>Brad Pitt falls on his ass
>crickets
Jesus Christ

based

Wrong

YOU JUST KNOW

Is this the new Epic Meme™ made by 4CHANNEL?

seething

>Worst meme ever

and that's why it's memeing as fuck and creates 300+ threads one after another?

Never give up on your dreams

Attached: 2675659-s0jm.jpg (1330x1863, 285K)

the whole world is laughing at gooks and hapas in here

youtube.com/watch?v=yjzGSOf8a74

Attached: 1480384592863.jpg (234x327, 58K)

Oh NO NO NO

Attached: 1566104904267.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>You will never be surrounded by a bunch of thick Scottish accent speaking redhead girls.

Fewer sweat Glands, Dr Teo told me so.

he was a fucking dancer lmao