Who will play as them in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play as them in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: Files.png (728x758, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PretzelzCollie/status/1163777778086342656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why should someone play dumb furry faggots?

someone who rapes dogs presumably

death camps don't seem that bad some times you know?

Yeah, I can’t wait when is legal again to send faggots like you over there again.

background?

wtf happened?

How did he type that tweet?

John Leguizamo as Left Hand
Clifton Collins Jr as Right Hand

seething furfag

Can someone give a quick rundown on these two?

when those stumps heal he's probably going to shove them into his boyfriends ass. why are furries always so fucking weird bros

Attached: 1366614922705.png (582x582, 303K)

How do you even find something like this?

Gay furry tied his hands too tightly as a BDSM fetish, ended up cutting off circulation to his hands and got them amputated. Then his “conservative” dad came over to comfort him but the furry told him off and whined about it on Twitter.

>gays are just normal people like you and me totally not deranged mentally ill deviants

>white people have no cultu-

Furry fetishist somehow "accidentally" got his hands injured to the point of amputation. In the past he also spoke about how awkward it was having hands instead of paws. Now he'll get them.

Some degenerate piece of shit furry faggot got his hands cut off so he can pretend to be a fucking animal easier. He bragged in social media about it, but now he is crying about it like a bitch

Oh cool, a /pol/ cherrypicking thread where we can not only attack people for their fetishes and sexual orientation, but also their disabilities! Hooray!!!

>a gay furry gets to have cyber hands before you do

Wait he didn't do this deliberately right? Like a fetish?

He claims it was an accident, yes

Just mentally ill people being mentally ill.

fucking kek

seeing two men kissing makes me physically repulsed to my stomach... it's just wrong.

This, but unironically and without the gay overtones.

Hrs very upbeat about the whole thing though

How did he write that tweet? Seems like he would have to be pretty hands off

god damn, this furfaggot is going to have cyborg hands before me

>people actually defend furfags

Attached: 1561425540736.gif (240x228, 858K)

There is a video of him using a pen in his mouth to tap out a tweet.

its how 99.99% of people on earth feel

Right? How disgusting.

tried too hard to make this read like a reddit post

Anyone find it interesting that all /pol/ wants to talk about is gay people and their private lives?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rent free

In his story he put dry ice on his hands due to his arthritis and fell asleep after popping some sleeping pills. When he woke up his hands were frostbitten beyond repair. This would be the first tine somebody used dry ice innconnection with that affliction and one does not simply fall asleep while your hands are literally burning off. It most likely is a fake story and he suffers from that disorder that makes you want to amputate your limbs.

We’re not there yet. Not for another 15 years.

>private
he posted this on twitter

He used his mouth. There's a pic

I’m a furry and I know him and his fiance very well.

Yes it was an accident. He’s devastated and in the most emotional pain and torment I’ve ever seen him in his entire life.

You all know nothing about him. The fact you all are degrading a man who lost both of his hands is just, pathetic.

It’s not like this will sway anybody or make anybody care. But I just felt like I had to say something.

twitter.com/PretzelzCollie/status/1163777778086342656

...it really is a clown world

Inagine being the dad of a furry amputee degenerate. The depth of sorrow and despair he must carry in his heart.

>I’m a furry
die

Attached: ccd.png (477x768, 191K)

Lol

Epic post fellow pede

It has happened quite often that people with that mental deficiency have used dry ice to damage parts beyond repair so the doctors have to flat out amputate.

True and gross

Maybe you all should be less addicted to orgasms

I'm with you until the disabilities part. These were self-imposed

seething

What happened to this guys sucks massive balls even if it is his own doing. However, being a male fury negates any empathy I could have mustered for him. That shit is ducking gay.

This goes beyond gay

Okay, seriously what was the reason he lost his hands? Nobody can give me a straight answer

>But I just felt like I had to say something.
Bad call chief

Hey that's not fair, we haven't attacked you for your mental disability yet.

stop posting this shit it freaks me out

Attached: '.jpg (630x472, 48K)

wouldn't this cause extremely horrible pain? i don't think anybody could just keep doing that for multiple hours

couldn't something else have caused it?

You expect to get a "straight" answer from /pol/?

Yiff in hell

cryodom session

nerve gas

Damn dog you post about your /pol/ boogeyman in every fucking thread ahahahaha like nigga just go on reddit already

I don't know. I'm stumped.

You are a degenerate piece of shit.

He claims he fell asleep with dry ice on his hands but that shit burns like hell for even one second. It was most likely a bondage accident and he’s trying to cover it up.

do you check under your bed at night for /pol/?

>I’m a furry

Stopped reading there

Your mentally ill and need to die.

>no one has posted the picture of his hands yet
What the fuck, Yea Forums?

Furries have earned this and more. Stop being a bunch of animal corpse fucking pedophiles.

someone posted a link to it already

Generalizing is a fallacy.

Post your fursuit

Nice try furry, you still get the gas.

I hope you and him and everyone you know die lol

Not in general it isn't.

Cool roleplay but nah.

>He’s devastated and in the most emotional pain and torment I’ve ever seen him in his entire life.
Good

Attached: 1566522423783.jpg (1024x539, 49K)

RENT FREE

looks very Cronenbergien

>this furry is mad
you "people" are disgusting

Attached: 1558534113217.gif (500x384, 363K)

a bunch of furfags literally got gassed at a convention lmao

I don't think the nazi's ever did anything this evil. I mean there were stories that Mengele sewed people together and did extreme conditional experiments. But you could at least argue that that provided knowledge and who knows how exaggerated the tales are now.

This is like allowing mutilation over mental illness then making them think it's acceptable.

Attached: Absojudge.jpg (341x411, 21K)

Attached: 3v71r6wkfdi31.jpg (996x767, 146K)

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.

Attached: 1565725604143.jpg (640x630, 47K)

my point is that sexual deviants on the level of these fags need to be put down humanely

jesus fucking christ

And all of them survived :)

for now lol

Stop being a gay-ass.

how the fuck do you accidentally do that shit to your hands
you have to seriously fucking tighten that shit around your wrists to create blood blisters like that

He was probably drugged up

It's not the guy who gayed his own hands off that's pathetic, it's everybody else.