Embarrassing

Embarrassing

Attached: 14077C68-AAB4-4807-AB02-31DA47A5C31A.jpg (750x736, 209.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvIyMu-0gm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Embarrassing

Chelsea DNA

Attached: E0sdM7FXsAgQYYM.png (620x388, 471.68K)

of course they've been paid. it's their job. surely declan isn't implying someone would do a job for free, right?

Embarrassing

Frankfurt lads just let them have some lines of their coke.

European refs are a joke 2bf, people go on about English refs but that's because you're not exposed to these idiots.

a stain on our great game.....

the ref did nothing wrong for once. cope seethe and dilate.

>Play badly
>Lose

Wooooaaah refball!!!!!!

He bought the Frankfurt player's dive and ruined the game.

If he bought he wasn't paid. Logic.

I didnt say he was paid. Do you think I am Declan Rice? Logic.

You only left the EU. You are still european.

it was the most blatant red card ever

Fuck off, Declan. Your not getting my koka.

No it wasn't, you are allowed to put your hands on other players. The Frankfurt player goes down as soon as he is touched, it was a dive. Pussies liek you ruin the game.

>you're allowed to drag back a guy who has outpaced you to the ball and is through on goal
comical

he'll fit in perfectly at united

There was no dragging involved. He had his hand on his shoulder. There was no pulling motion.

>bought the Frankfurt player's dive
imagine typing this out and thinking you're the objective one

if you aren't pulling or trying to impede the attacker by putting your hands on his houlders then what are you actually trying to achieve?

The challenge was not enough to put him on the ground. He made a conscious decision to go down. That's what a dive is.

Why are you englandistanis like this?

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (326x272, 16.83K)

Probably ran into the tunnel like a sissy when Frankfurt fans stormed the pitch

hope they sign him for 100m. He'll be slabhead 2.0. He's a proper little overrated nonce.

kek where was this energy in the euros semis Declan?

He was trying to win the ball, as you can see from him looking at the ball and trying to get the ball with his feet. Have you actually seen the challenge?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (747x1024, 50.16K)

so he's going for the ball fails and brings the man down. He's the last man.

You just described a textbook red card challenge. I accept your concession lad.

It was a red but idk why people are making a big deal about Rice's comments. Players complaining about refs post-match isn't exactly earth shattering. This place and reddit are just full of pearl-clutching little vaginas.

>and brings the man down
No, the player goes down and the ref buys it, like I said. Poor refereeing. The whole point of the argument.

there is a difference between complaining about the refs and screaming at them in the tunnel and calling them corrupt as little deccy has been doing.

English teams always get screwed in Europe. It will take a herculean performance by Liverpool in the final to overcome Madrid and their """fairy tale""" run.

why are bongs such losers?

>anglos

>former soviet cuck country wants to call others losers

ohnononono

UEFA will punish him hard. Banned from several European games

Cope for living in the ruins of the empire

Attached: 1635379039316.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

why do euros seethe over us so much? Is it because they know we are better in every conceivable way?

>Is it because they know we are better in every conceivable way?
Is that what they tell you in the school system?

Attached: quintessentially british.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

it's not even the immigrants that's the problem in that webm but the horrible British architecture

Attached: yikes.jpg (225x225, 6.16K)

Who's this sick cunt filming school kids?

the fact that you are currently all communicating with me in my language proves what cucks euros are. You are culturally subservient. You bend to the will of others. I'd never speak your cockgargling languages even if i could.

Of course the mong who thinks it was a red card is now arguing over retarded shit.

Basmati rice: 1.49
Jasmine rice: 1.29
Sushi rice: 2.19
Brown rice: 2.29
Declan rice: 100 million

one. of. us.

Attached: rentfree.png (364x852, 130.98K)

That's America's influence, not yours. Nobody cares about Britain's cultural output.

Attached: 1640726948809.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

:3

He says posting a clip from some random British tv series

And what is Spain's cultural output?

Why is it that most english people are so bitter and spiteful most of the time? Is it the food? The weather? Their women?

>Nobody cares about Britain's cultural output.
>Posting webms of British tv shows that you saved specifically to seethe about our cultural output
You need a siesta Pablo

never seen anyone complain about english ref, save for maybe english flags themselves.
i think its a well known fact that spanish refs are by far the worst
but sure, just go on coping, seething and blaming the ref

the little mermaid is honestly the most underwhelming thing i've ever seen IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvIyMu-0gm0
based
should have also been done by one of the Man City players a couple of nights ago btw

I bet he will be so embarRICEd looking back on this

Attached: IMG_20220506_145305.jpg (1080x693, 175.92K)

You tell me, I'm not the one playing Übermensch while being pathetic in reality.

Attached: 1642671805849.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>You tell me
That's the point, literally no one can

>You tell me
lol

Only casuals rate English refs as being better than the other ones. People think they're good because they let the players play, constantly ignoring fouls and that's understandable as those fat bald ducks are always 10 miles away from the action.

I save all this stuff because your lot are always the most arrogant people on the entire internet and you need to be brought down a notch. Your country is becoming a shithole yet all you can do is keep closing your eyes and say the rest of countries suck. I'd be sad if Germany or Sweden disappeared, can't say the same about Britain, save for the Scotch and their whisky. Now please proceed with thousands of "it's coming home" threads months ahead to cope with your crumbling country while celebrating pre-game kneeling.

Attached: 1629117993005.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

When it comes to refs and biased decisions, every European contry gets them, usually from a certain other nation's refs. Its not only common to us.

The difference is, it's all of the other European nations that like to have a bias with England, kek

Attached: 1625346597406.png (2028x1733, 2.34M)

Get some fresh air and a pint lad

Attached: 20220103_180150.jpg (1096x1095, 139.2K)

From your own view, what is it that's arrogant?

so you show multiculturalism? really says something about yourself.

not him
everybody knows anglos like to smell their own farts and are all always rambling about muh british anything
why are you like this

Uno beero please lad

You act like America without having its success; Always "we're the best at everything la" and that rubs the other countries when they actually know Britain is a pale mockery of the empire it used to be centuries ago. You're no better than Swaziland in terms of cultural output, sporting performance or having a country worth living in, but you still act like you're the peak of humanity. I could take banter from the Americans but from the British it's sad and deluded.

rubs the other countries wrong*

There’s a Santander with a cafe by my work. Is that culture?

This dude really hates the Brits

>everybody knows anglos like to smell their own farts
That's a funny way of saying arrogant, but I'm still no wiser what it is you think we are arrogant about.

>and are all always rambling about muh british anything
Im not sure what you mean, we can't talk about English stuff? We talk about lots of things, like how we all like Spain, we spend oir hard earned to to visit for a week or 2.
What should we be talking about?