Suit is bad because...it’s black

>Suit is bad because...it’s black

Bravo Reimi

Attached: 32A98218-E470-40F6-9BA0-75831A1E0032.jpg (480x360, 36K)

user, do you think Sam Raimi invented Spider-Man and the symbiote?

why did Raimi change the black suit?

Attached: Backinblack[1].jpg (600x915, 250K)

>so this is what black men feel like? I kinda like it... The power..

What's up why those tiny legs? the fuck?

>turns blakc
>starts commiting crimes
what did they mean by this?

The symbiotes aren't evil, they take away your inhibitions and subliminally push you towards extreme emotions so they can feed on the brain chemicals or some shit.
Basically they bring out the part of you you try to keep under control, that may be your worst self or your best self.

Deep in side Peter he craves revenge, he's frustrated by the uselessness of locking criminals up only for them to escape and keep victimizing the helpless.
But he, like Batman, keeps himself in check lest he become like the Punisher. It's really Peter that has "evil" within him. The symbiote pushes your buttons to make you do thrilling crazy things because it feeds on thrill (and chocolate).

Fuck off new fag

so you just discoverted Yea Forums, and you pretend to be a veteran, kek
Let me guess, you are 15 years old who think you are smarter than anyone, probably an MCUcock who hates everything prior 2010/2012.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Let me guess, you're a faggot

>turns black
>Starts committing crimes instead of simply saving people
>turns into an ass that no one wants to see in public
>roid rages for literally no reason

eh, ill allow it

haha you are definitely new here.
Welcom to Yea Forums MCUcock.
Let me guess you are gonna start a lot of threads saying a lot of edgy shit, and mods will immediately remove it, then get mad and post a lot of shit against mods then get deleted, you will change board probably /pol/ or /g/ or /int/ but you'll keep an eye on Yea Forums, sometimes you are gonna post shit memes,and no one will reply, your thread will then be archived. You will keep posting and replying to other threads pretending that you know what you are talking about, and because you are an MCUcock some times you will post MCU thread, mostly about you sucking MCU, venerating Disney, trashing DCEU, hating TDK, Alita, Matrix, LOTR....

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

have sex

so you discovered the infamous "have sex", congratulations you unlocked a new level of edginess. I'm proud of you.

Attached: pepe_proud.png (663x593, 281K)

>become black then started to be more sexually attractive to woman and more strong
Like irl

Attached: 1565288765294.png (766x950, 50K)

he became a cringe emo lol did you even see the movie gookcel?

it was a different time

This.

what about tom hardy venom

Watch it again, virgin. He was a pussy magnet

he may have fucked that weird slav girl I guess

SSSSHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRRR

Fuck off, libtard faggot.

And red is good

Attached: Frost_20190428_161428_1162992033170427685.jpg (1061x1308, 92K)

>venom you have to return! noone will laugh at you for being the biggest bitch anymore
>I WANT TO STAY HERE BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS WITH TOM
what a great symbiote take

They were originally going to have a more comic accurate symbiote suit but the producers thought it looked like Tobey was wearing a giant condom

>more strong
Stay in school.

Attached: 1563164815983.gif (320x213, 1.11M)