Why the flying fuck are you retarded zoomers celebrating Spiderman leaving the MCU as if its somehow going to make...

Why the flying fuck are you retarded zoomers celebrating Spiderman leaving the MCU as if its somehow going to make Spidey less woke? Did you niggers completely forget about this cunt? The same one who wants a feminist Black Cat and Silver Sable and literally calls their already planned spinoff "Glassceiling"? You forget Fembusters? Roland being turned black? The fucking "Barbie vs He-man" film Sony almost made? Spiderman is going to go from being a limpwristed faggot living in Tony's shadow to an actually faggot living in San Francisco. I like Disney getting cucked as much as the next guy but if you think Spidey is getting less cucked you're fucking delusional.

Attached: amy_pascal.jpg (1000x563, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furiousfanboys.com/josh-tranks-Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we're at the point most of this board can't even remember Ghostbusters 2016

Attached: 1564934698949m.jpg (1024x683, 38K)

Who?

Is that Kathleen Kennedy?

Sony is the company that put Karen Gillan in shirts and a belly shirt. Try again.

2016 Ghostbusters was unironically a funny as shit film. Only ledditors hated it because it had women. Call me a newfag if you want but the film was funny, eat my dick.

>played by Idris Elba
>not cucked

Attached: Roland.jpg (400x320, 38K)

she isn't in charge.
And you're retarded, this is a win because Disney is getting fucked over. Nobody really gives a shit about Sony

>Why the flying fuck are you retarded zoomers celebrating Spiderman leaving the MCU
Because every thing that goes against Disney is worth celebrating. I don't care about Sony, or WB, or Paramount but since these big companies are only serious players able to face Disney, then I'm with them.

Funny how basedny can make one slightly above average animated Spiderman flick and everyone just forgets the steaming piles of shit they've been dumping on movie screens for a decade now.

Attached: Fuck incels, literally.jpg (537x477, 174K)

Sony is the only reason you even care about Spiderman

Sony invented Disney's "fuck the fans" marketing strategy with Fembusters. The closest thing to it before that was Fan4stic and that shit was comparatively so minor and full of facade breaks (like the director getting shitfaced and venting on this very board) that it isn't even comparable. Naw, I want both companies to lose the license. Disney joked about making Spiderman a fag, Sony would straight up actually do it.

>(like the director getting shitfaced and venting on this very board)
Got some screencaps?

Sam Raimi is the only reason you care about Spiderman. He told Sony to fuck off while making Spiderman 2 then got overruled while making Spiderman 3 and tightened their grip on those forgettable Amazing Spiderman flicks.
More Sony= Shit
This was commonsense on the board a merger three years ago. Disney sucks too but this delusion that Sony isn't infinitely more SJW is just that, a delusion.

>Sam Raimi
>hired by Sony
Sony also made all the Spiderman games, you're delusional if you think anyone would give a fuck about Spiderman without them

>cucked film company is also a cucked game developer
>cucked faggot defending Sony on Yea Forums is a Yea Forumstard
How is that weeb game censorship working out for you sonygger?

This. Into the Spiderverse wasn't even that good. It had an annoyingly shitty color pattern and Morales was cringy to watch.

How's that Spiderman in the MCU going, Mousnigger? I'm a tendie anyway

You know what sucks? Even if Disney were to buy the rights from Sony, that doesn't mean Pascal is gone. She could still weasel her way into production of Spider-man films even at Disney because of her old contracts.

but we want that, we want woke movies to fail

they will go even more heavyhanded racemixing/SJW stuff with the movies and people will stop going to see tem

>she isn't in charge.
she is, in fact, in charge

>Sony invented Disney's "fuck the fans" marketing strategy with Fembusters
no, JJ Abrams invented it with Star Trek 2009

Who the flying fuck is talking about games? No one is shitting on your favorite video game company you stupid fanboy. This is a thread about Sony Pictures. Go back to Yea Forums where you can SEETHE over not getting Nekopara uncensored like a good little cuck boi.

For me it's the knowledge that Sony will fail that makes me so happy. The MCU will make shitty mediocre Spidey flicks from here until the end of time but keep making money as long as the lowest common denominator keeps giving them money. Sony doesn't have that brand loyalty like the mouse does. Sony will fail of course. They've already done it twice with this franchise already. When they do though it will make no money and Sony is just stubborn enough to dig in and keep shitting them out anyway, thus denying them to Disney. This way everyone loses and if everyone loses, we win.

Attached: 1565283069162.jpg (423x415, 24K)

Pretty sure you can google "Josh Trank Yea Forums rant" and get a shitton of results. That shit was legendary.

I'll give you the same advice I used to give DCucks. If you truly love Spiderman you'll want his shitty movies to crash-and-burn. Better to have no movies than franchise rapingly bad ones.

Googled it, seems to have been faked. Oh well
furiousfanboys.com/josh-tranks-Yea Forums-rant-was-faked-we-have-the-proof/

Attached: josh-tran-photoshop-4chan-fake[1].jpg (1270x478, 244K)

Amen
Goes double for Star Wars

she left Sony

Unironically this

>watch Into the Spiderverse
>this placards appears
>"dude she's not involved lol"
Yeah not directly under Sony but she still has a ton of loyalists there so she operates under "Pascal Pictures" instead. She's out in name only and all that shit she's no longer responsible for was handed over to Tom Rothman who is just as incompetent and retarded as Pascal.

Attached: Bandicam_2019-01-01_21-18-31-150.jpg (1923x801, 225K)

She left her exec position at Sony but her production company made Homecoming, Far From Home, Venom and Into the Spider-Verse

>Sony almost made a Barbie vs He-man film
Wait wait WHAT?!?!?

THIS

Attached: redford.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

*Reads thread*

Fuck I take it back.

I don't really know why you people celebrate this shit, if this happened after Civil War then ok, but now they have a million other characters to play with, and it's obvious they're going to work out on another deal.