/heem/

let's go tony

Attached: 1651797804407.png (912x1062, 687.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafightcards.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What time is it ?

Why did Tony seem so mature and sane in the press conference? Talking about health insurance and shit.

Attached: tony2.jpg (389x389, 26.24K)

LETS

GO

TONY

cso only

Attached: 1626467894281.jpg (701x525, 227.44K)

He has finally done it
He is in his prime

Attached: 20220503_014141.jpg (1080x847, 209.14K)

Tony seems in better spirits this time.
Maybe he knows it's his last fight and he's free to heem bums in another promotion.

RDA beats both

Attached: rdaboomer rdaold rda boomer old.png (536x752, 734.85K)

Gaethje lost his fight to poirier cause of pressure/pace. same happened on his khabib fight, the pressure was too much and he gassed.
Oliveira Put the pressure on Poirier their fight and gassed Poirier, this might just come down to Oliveira being able to do the same to Gaetjhe

screencap this

Attached: lol.png (1358x690, 848.25K)

fuck off rod you fucking faggot

Tonybros….don’t lie to me….it’s over isn’t it

Attached: 01B11A36-8EF7-43E8-8971-F2BE729C572D.jpg (609x523, 55.31K)

mm yogart ..

Attached: justinyogurt.png (522x223, 16.19K)

It could be
I think Dana will look to cut him sooner rather than later since he's bringing up fighter pay and insurance
Dana ducked Tony at todays press conference ffs
If Tony loses and gets cut, Dana will say he's basically shit now and maybe make a dig about how he should have focused more on the fight

how the fuck is he gonna recover from this in 2 months

Attached: FSAYKXDVcAUIPwb.jpg (666x680, 56.67K)

You are the worst type of heemposter

Over for cuckler yes
He's gonna die

Godthje will make the twink quit within 2 rounds. It’s clear as day

Its been over for 2 years

I feel like Justin is a more dangerous version than Dustin tho, he has better counterpunching, clinch and defensive wrestling. And the leg kicks too.
Charles will need to land alot of bodyshots to slow down Gaethje before being able to KO or Sub him. If he can he needs to make Gaethje explode in scrambles to tire him out and break his posture like the Khabib fight. He doesn´t have Khabib´s wrestling tho.

probably, i at least have a sense though that chandler is going to throw this fight to help tony and ufc but that's just schizotheory

schaub shut down on his diet

Attached: 1620927807949.webm (480x480, 164.55K)

Yeah, Oliveira's pressure did really impress me against Dustin. Maybe he took a leaf from Khabib's book with how he fought him and how he fought Justin actually.
The thing with pressuring Gaethje is he probably hits harder than Dustin. Dustin managed to drop Oliveira early, though to his credit Charles just kept coming forward anyway.
In his recent fights he's fought really well, I've liked his striking desu and the way he uses teeps and his takedowns. Seems quite physically strong.

any of my fellow heemchads use verdict?

>I feel like Justin is a more dangerous version than Dustin tho

Uh he literally got heemed by Dustin a few fights ago

Im doing a questionaire from a potential employer and they asked what led you to apply to this company? what should I say?

Doesn't gaethjes twin brother make more than him working in mining or something?

Attached: 688a6-16279862821767.jpg (763x1235, 128.09K)

fuck no

Anybody else hate this joke format?
>X fighter looks so confident and in shape. His skills are looking super sharp lately too.
>Y fighter by KO/sub/domination/murder/whatever they want.

Attached: eye-roll.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

is this an old pic? i thought he and eddie were on the outs

Probably gaethje fights once a year

Tell them it was because of Tony's interview with DC.

Like bitcoin mining or actual mining?

Justin gives his back easier than Dustin, he also resorts to retarded brawling much faster than Dustin, and he panics faster than Dustin. I agree that he does have more of a chance of KOing Charles than Dustin did though

El cucuy rises again like a phoenix this saturday night, it is known

Work ethnic is everything

Styles make fights.

>Oliveira could win this fight
scintillating commentary there m8 >_>

He's back with eddie b
Why do you think Tony CHADS arw so confident?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-043042_Instagram.jpg (1080x1070, 486.61K)

Instagram normie tier meme plus Aljo single handedly destroyed this nairative

but ye, i think you're right, olives will put it on justin and he will gas by the 3rd

> bitcoin mining or actual mining?
the absolute state of Americans in 2022

PFL and bellator tomorrow (bellator is yuro time so you can watch both if you so wish)

UFC and BKFC saturday

yeah i'm thinking it's heem weekend

Not the state b, the whole county of America

mining mining, Gaycheese already said if he wasnt a fighter he would be a miner like his brother

So who moves like a bantamweight, and who only needs one? Sorry, i only get hyped for fights on those terms hope you can understand.

*Enters The Thread*

Attached: 1651014983720.webm (750x960, 2.92M)

Respond with what Wittman will be telling Gaycheese in the corner tomorrow.

Attached: gaethje-wittman.jpg (960x540, 133.54K)

my bad bros PFL, bellator and knuck are all tomorrow it's still heem weekend though

>let's go tony

Not the same as he's shown more recently though
His striking is way more polished and he's actually successful with pressuring guys. Before he might have walked forward but he wasn't really all that effective with it. The pressure he fought Dustin with is much different to the pace he's used in his earlier fights

mine your own business b

“Damn that was easy”

hap

who's on in Bellator?

>mining mining

In the US? didnt even know theres mines here

do miners make lots of money?

Depends
Most of them make bank

The kiwi is right. Oliveira used to march forward in his fights, but ever since he joined Chute Boxe he's more technical but his style didn't change at all.

> "Kamaru Usman's imanari rolls suck, and he's a bald nigger!"
Holy shit, Tony has officially lost the plot

Attached: tony fanboy.jpg (497x554, 206.47K)

He just sits there and punches. Who's he beat? Old man Tony who still almost flat lined him? One pump chump chinlet Chandler? Shitmans a beast for sure though despite coaching him the other 20 fights FOR SURE b

Attached: CE386DB0-914F-430B-A7C7-DF85605A54ED.jpg (468x558, 128.79K)

Depending what job but yeah mining is big money

Why the fuck does Frankie get a 15 year old 10/10 and I dont

Counterpuncher Gaethje of these days is more dangerous for Oliveira, Poirier makes alot of grappling mistakes but Gaethje just doesn´t engage in grappling at all and the only one who effectively outgrappled him was Khabib and his wrestling and shots are unmatched. But once Gaethje loses the scramble he´s totally fucked. This does mean Gaethje will probably not try to finish Oliveira if he drops him

Yeah, Charles biggest chance is making Gaethje look like his old self, panic and break his posture. In the Chandler fight there were alot of openings later on and Gaethje still ducks real low, Oliveira can snap up his neck and Guillotine him when this happens.

Are you having fun? Have some FUN!

depends whether you own the mine or not lol

What the fuck are they mining? Gold?

cheers m8

Yoel is fighting b, and bader vs kongo 2

How shook is Khabib rn?

No it's pretty much the exact same b, he utilised knees in the clinch against dustin but otherwise it's exactly the same just with some better boxing.

i think its embarrassing when fighters have weird voices or cant speak properly and think the UFC should try to do something about it

Is he really the genius strategist he's made out to be? Most of his advice just seems to be telling his fighters to chill out.

Attached: trevor-wittman.jpg (950x617, 50.61K)

His legacy has aged like dogshit and after gaethje is heemed he will forever be a fraud

mmafightcards.org/
Yoelito is fighting some no name. Hope he finally gets a win again